Season 2 syd vaughn

Status
Not open for further replies.
MAJOR S/V SHIPPER! ooh lala.. I agree with btvaughn though cuz once the romantic tension is gone how fun would that be? I mean I'd be so crazy like a total spaz about it but...if they got together I don't think I'd liek ti as much as the worship thing from afar and sexual tension, but if they did I think it would be ok if something horrible happens noones death but something! oh and to Alias 56...

U TOTALLY GOT THE RITE IDEA! <span style='font-size:21pt;line-height:100%'>AAAAAAAAAAAAA</span> all the way! lol :P :D (y)

L8a !

I am a major S/V shipper too. But that doesn't mean I don't appreciate all the good guys. ;) And I haven't read for any spoilers, I want to be surprised. :smiley:

Anyway...here's a picture of that purple wig.
post-79-1042267997.jpg

Going Punk this time? wow...I can just imagine the rest of her outfit. Spiked everything! and those glsses! lol

<span style='font-size:14pt;line-height:100%'>A</span><span style='font-size:14pt;line-height:100%'>G</span>

:boxing:

That color is THE scariest wig I have ever seen. I'd close my eyes so I wouldn't have to see it, but...then I'd miss some good moments!!

hmm ya ur right but it's a little out there isn't it? like ooh u know what would be cool if she had like a funny accent to go with ti it make it all more amusing

AG

OK I don't think this classifies as a spoiler, and I should probably put this somewhere else so it gets read and talked about, but the way I see it the episode comes on tommarow any way and then we'll all know but... ok so I was watching enemie of the state on ABC and as usual they advertised for ALIAS but I saw one add for tommarow I hadn't seen yet and it sure as HECK looked like they(syd and vaughn) were about to kiss! did any one else see this?maybe it'll be part of there mission cover ya know like how Irena kissed Jack but evan so all I know is I'mm praying for a remake of the end of never been kissed and it had to be you with Jennifer Garner and Michael Vartan (instead of michael with drew and that other chick) HOLY COW I wrote a nover!Email me if you want to talk about Vaughn or Vartan ever bye

That purple wig looks like it could poke someone's eye out! Imagine how useful that'd be if she had to beat down some guard ('cause you know, that NEVER happens ;) ). :lol:
And yeah, it'll be interesting to see what accent goes with that hair...
Less than 19 hours!!

Existentialist said:
That purple wig looks like it could poke someone's eye out! Imagine how useful that'd be if she had to beat down some guard ('cause you know, that NEVER happens  ;) ).  :lol:
And yeah, it'll be interesting to see what accent goes with that hair...
Less than 19 hours!!
Yah she could just head butt people ut of they way!

Maybe she'll have a like low husky voice, and talk rap code! lol

AG

the-getaway-a151.jpg

this is an image from the side of her

the-getaway-a284.jpg

without the galsses

the-getaway-a247.jpg

and whole outfit! lol

the-getaway-a321.jpg

and this is a pic of the tatoo she has. SRY REALLY REVEALING!

the-getaway-a633.jpg

THE PIC OF THE ROOM KEYS

l

AG

get nore pics at aliasmedia.com

ahh! did anyone notice the bright blue eylashes? kinda scary looking with the wig. i think the wig would look better without it.

Omg! ur right! ewwww... like what were they thinkign! lol meh I think it's becomnig on her. But I guess she can pull it off better than anyone else can

OMG... I can't wait for the episode... I've just spoiled myself a lot. I allowed myself to download some clips from tonight's episode. It is going to be great... better than I imagined it. Mmm and Vartan's French? Makes the whole episode... parfait. :D
I also talked about the episode so much to my friend that now she's excited to watch it... and she's never seen Alias before! She's going to make her boyfriend watch it too. So I've recruited someone! Yay!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back