Season 5 Syd & Vaughn

Bennifer2Yaaakkk said:
Just saw the new promo pics over at Alias-media.com and it seems like Sydney and Vaughn wont be together for along time... :eek:  :angry:  :(
[post="1123551"]<{POST_SNAPBACK}>[/post]​
What ep are the pics for? aand JG & MV both said SV would be fine. we just got them back I doubt JJ will take them away. it's hoing to be weird for the at first but there get through it cause they are meant to be together. does anyone know of any other moments they're going to have soon?

Guy's remember the season premiere promo?

There was a clip of Vaughn apparently watching Sydney while she was in the shower. But actually it is not Vaughn, but rather the man she is supposed to seduce in the next episode. They just want us to think we're getting a S/V scene.

Just to clear things up.

On the preview for next weeks eppy did anyone see it, it was like I want you to be the last thing he sees, Sydney runs into a room and some dude sticks a needle into Vaughn's eyes. So I really hope Vaughn doesn't go blind, there would be little point for him in the CIA onsidering he wouldn't be allowed in the CIA, which means there is little point for him on the show, and means goodbye to syd/vaughn. Okay so maybe I am looking too far into this but what do you guys think?

I saw it too and hope that Vaughn is ok. You know in the preview there was Sydney and Vaughn on the plane with Vaughn's eyes closed and he has stiches on his head. I think that could be after the torture on the way back to L.A, but he doesn't open his eyes once!! but maybe he just needs to rest them or sumfink?? (or maybe thats just wishful thinking)

hmm, now I am going to have to go watch that preview again, I mean seriously that would make sense if the whole plane scene was after the incident, but maybe, the reason his eyes were closed is because it looked like they showed an actual needle go into his eye, maybe they just didn't inject the stuff into his eyes, and he had to keep his eyes closed because it hurt. *Crosses fingers* Please don't hurt Vaughn this early into the season!

Let's all just hope he wouldn't. Remeber before season 4, there were so many speculations that Vaughn was going to be gone, well right now I am PRAYING they will not be true. OMG this is going to be the longest week, well 6 days until Alias, EVER!

Come on! Vaughn is in most of the other episodes that we have been spoiled about. JJ is not getting rid of Vaughn!

^I agreee Jj would never get rid of Vaughn. I'm getting pissed we didn't get that airplane scene in ep 3 it was in the preview now we have to wait fo it in ep 4. I doubt Vaughn will go blind I think he's just resting. *on the plane*

I doubt very much JJ would get rid of Vaughn/Vartan.

I sat up/squirmed in my seat when I saw that scene.

Ekk!!

I am sure Syd will save him somehow.

Bring it on!!

:smiley: ;)

Back