Season 5 Syd & Vaughn

Well not necessarily they might this year. Plus they are the kind of couple that show their love for each other through actions not words.

Vartanbabe said:
Well not necessarily they might this year. Plus they are the kind of couple that show their love for each other through actions not words.
[post="1178591"]<{POST_SNAPBACK}>[/post]​

thats so true. they both know they love each other... but it would make me sooo happy if they said it out loud. im mentally fast-forwarding to their wedding right now...i know its gonna happen! :D

Can anyone tell me if the clip they showed on E! news a couple of weeks ago of Jen (Syd) leaning down to kiss MV at his desk at the APO office has been in any of the broadcast episodes of Season 4 so far? Thanks.

Vaughn was so abused last season until I still have cuts on my
back. I think he should have worked his way back into his Sydney obession.
No one week I killed the woman I love. The next week he's all about Sydney.
Fickle totally fickle!!! Please do not tell me again they love each other.

I don't think Vaughn ever lost his "Sydney Obssesion". From the time she came back he has always been struggling with his feelings for her. He may have had feelings for Lauren at one time, but they never took away from his feelings for Sydney which never went away.

i totally agree vaughn and sydney are meant for each other and there is no breaking that love that they have for each other. even thought they have not told each other that they love they both feel it . they have gone to hell and back they deserve to be with each other.

i hate BA too and i found it helps to cut out pic of him and jen together and burn them i have "burn book" (no its not like the one on mean girls) and im filling it with ben pic and when its full my friend and i are goin to burn it i thinks it might be preddy satisifying.

ahahahhahah that's hilarious :lol:

i wish with all my heart that mv and jg were still together, but i'm lgad that they can still be friends and joke around ^_^

i just wanna see syd and vaughn say the L word right to eachother's face!!!!!!!!!!!!!!:o_O: c'mon at least give us that satisfaction !!!!!!! :lol:

Vaughn said:
[post="1182144"]<{POST_SNAPBACK}>[/post][/right]
I wish JM were together so badly and that she wasn't with a$$fleck but she is.
If nothing more I want them to be friends I'm glad that tension isn't there and they can joke around and have fun. I've read that in the next one it is a possibility they will drop the L-bomb well atleast i hope so cause I know they love each other but it would be nce to verbalize even if it's just this one time.

I still think it may be a little early for S/V to start saying "I love You".
That will only mean serious drama later. Which is not a totally bad thing.
It would be better to wait for that I think.

a little early!!! OMV maybe if then had just started dating! we are way over due for them to say I love you! we are in the 4th season not the first

^^
Agreed. Could SOMEONE PLEASE SAY IT!!! Its not too hard!!! Its just word!! But a word with so much meaning!!
C'mon writers! Im dying here!! I need my shippy sweetness! And the TALK that will result from the s/v shippers if he DOES say it! Can anyone imagine the TALK! The SCREAMS! The GOSSIP!!
Sigh. Good times.

I picked up the new In Touch magazine today and what do i find but an article thats said that JG asked the writers of the show to tone down the love scenes between her and MV. OMG! nd wats worse is that the writers agreed to limit the scenes. who cares what their problems are! we deserve some good lovin from them for having to suffer through last season.

I wouldn't believe anything that mag has to say. JG wouldn't do that.
Her and MV are fine and they are fine wiht those scene. In touch really isn't thegreatest source it's like Us weekly or Star felgercarb

I wish S/V would say 'I love you' to each other already. Its been 5 years in there life. But Syd is afraid of getting hurt. Vaughn won't make the same mistake twice. :D

I wish they would just say too! I know Syd's afraid of losing Vaughn againbut he's not going anywhere. *Sigh* ones of these days they will say it. but for now as I said b4 they show their love or each other through actions not words.

Vartanbabe said:
I wouldn't believe anything that mag has to say. JG wouldn't do that.
Her and MV are fine and they are fine wiht those scene. In touch really isn't thegreatest source it's like Us weekly or Star felgercarb
[post="1210131"]<{POST_SNAPBACK}>[/post]​

Vartanbabe said:
I wish they would just say too! I know Syd's afraid of losing Vaughn againbut he's not going anywhere. *Sigh* ones of these days they will say it. but for now as I said b4 they show their love or each other  through actions not words.
[post="1213204"]<{POST_SNAPBACK}>[/post]​

I just think they should wait until maybe the end of season to stop saying
all that stuff. you know. :angelic:

i'm sure that JJ is gonna have syd and vaughn say those 3 little words at the end of alias- i mean like the end end, he's gonna drag it out and make us crazy wacko.gif

That would be just so cruel! :angry: I hope J.J. doesnt make us wait THAT long! :blink:
Everytime a shipper scene is on I´m sitting there thinking "SAY IT!" I dont care who says it, but one of them should say it already! :rolleyes: :woot:

Back