Season 5 Syd & Vaughn

I think Sydney would say yes because, what else can they do as bf and gf. If they get engaged it opens up so many new and diffrent storylines for them. Also after JJ broke them up for most of season 3 I don't think he would dare do that again after all the backlash he got for it.

Vaughn wouldn't leave her again, but I sort of hope she says no. I think the writers will handle it better than just "no" but some sort of rejection would create an interesting plot line.

maybe i dunno...if she said no at the beginning of the episode where he asks...then yes at the end....

a no full stop will have me raiding j.j's office, i swear.

Well it's been confirmed by Jinnie Syd & Vaughn are engaged in the finale!!!! I'm so excited! Why would Syd say no? and I don't think Vaughn will be leaving Syd anytimesoon or ever for matter of fact. The show runs smoother with them together.

^ whos Jinnie? and how did you find that out? Is it for real? B'cuz I can't allow my self to get all excited just for it not to be true. If this is true tahn I am going to be on cloud 9! :woot: :woot: :woot: :woot: :woot:

Oh yes, it's all good. They're getting engaged! :love: :cloud9: 💘 *swoons*

for those who wants to read themselves:

USATODAY.com

scroll down and look for the first question about the rumor on Affleck and Garner. The spoiler's in the reply. ;)
--Mandy :angelic:

DEAR GOD IN ALL HEAVEN ITS SOO GOOD
so much better than some other *coughengagmentcough* news today

but seirously ya'll someone told me and i was frigign sobbing and hystiercal
its about damn time
now i wonder how he'll do it... i dont know but im gonna cry my bloody eyes out
:2love:

I wonder how/when/where he's gonna propose! :love: oh, I think i'm gonna be high all night now... :lol:
-Mandy :angelic:

holy good god!! please tell me this isnt some freakin sick twist joke!! and they arent messing with us cause of the other engagement?? omg i need a damn drink!! my freakin head is gonna explode!! ahh..sh*t!! omg..im crying now...awwww they are really getting married!! omg he better propose on the peir!! ahhh felgercarb!! damn....

idk how but it will be great!!!! im sooooooooooooooooo excited for the finale, but not lol i dont want to wait for alias again!!!! aaah! mrs. vaughn!

this is all too much to take in!! god...so i wonder if Syd will take his last name?!omg she soo should! and he better go to Weiss for help on distracting Syd so he can get evertying planed out and ahh this better not be a like a spur of the moment egagement. omg i cant wait!!

i still think it'd be the best thing ever if he asked her to marry him the way he PLANNED on (and spoke of in Liberty Village). Cos it was so cute. Might have something to do with Paris, though, we know how much he likes it there. :lovers:

This might just be the best season finale ever! How am I ever going to survive the next 6 weeks? OMG!!!!! They just better not gloss over even one second of it. I mean, seriously, we earned the fluff! :angelic:

Also I have this fantasy that he already has a ring for her (a family heirloom perhaps?) that he wouldn't give to that woman whose name I refuse to speak and that he has been saving for Syd all these years. How romantic would that be?

I didn't think we were going to get a S/V engagement until the show was ending. :smiley: This is a good surprise!

I bet they will end it when she is about to answer. That would probably be one of the many cliffhangers they will leave open.

I bet they will end it when she is about to answer. That would probably be one of the many cliffhangers they will leave open.

If the spoiler is true then she would have to have said YES!

omg this seasons finale is gonna be the hardest of them all!!!! this is like the best news i have heard in a while.........at least we know that the show isnt ending! so there will be more syd/vaughn next season!!!!!!! EEEEEKKKKK I CANT WAIT!!!!! :woot: :woot: :woot: :woot: :woot:

Back