Season 5 Syd & Vaughn

SarahBear said:
omg, if it ends before she answers, i think i will die! lol i cant wait!
[post="1311185"]<{POST_SNAPBACK}>[/post]​

No, I think the spoiler says that they get engaged, which would imply that she said yes.

OMG i screamed when i found out he was proopsing in the finale!! YAY, about time i say! It had better be good, that's all i can say!

It will be weird if she takes his name, because we always refer to them as Sydney and Vaughn or Syd/Vaughn, if she takes his name, her name will then be Sydney Vaughn, which will be weird, but also awesome!

That was confusing!! ROCK ON VAUGHN though! Can't wait, i wanna skip all the other eps and just get to the finale already!!

Ohohohohohoh! I am smiling more than my face can endure right now!!! I need to think of something sad before my cheeks go numb... QUICK, someone, mention something sad!

ahhh omg they're getting married, they're getting married. i'm going 2 b saying tht 4 ever. It is soooo happy. It would b really stupid is Syd saids no. I am sooo happy right now ahhhh. The only thing tht scares me is tht i didn't think the writers were goin 2 do this till the end of thes how. Y r they doin it now, it defentily will change the show!! :smiley:

you know what would suck though.....
if he proposes and she says yes,
and then the writers do somethin in the end like they did with the season 2 finale, or like what they did to Danny after he proposed to Syd, and tear them apart.....
wow i just got myself depressed, i can't think that
but knowing how evil the writers are,
it could happen,
the spoiler says they are engaged, but it doesn't say for how long

just realized that that means we MUST be getting a lot of fluff coming up, because looking at this season, it definitely doesn't look like they've gotten close enough to be getting MARRIED (except for WtLV i guess). So i guess they've got to focus more on the relationship to make it look realistic that they're getting engaged.

just a thought. i could be way wrong. but how awesome would it be if i was right? :woot:

OMG! That would be great!!! :woot:
When she talks about Danny she's gonna have to say "my first fiancé" hehehe. :P
Syd and Vaughn are such a good couple... I'm glad of their marriage. :blush:

I also thought we were not seing the proposal until the end of the show, so that's a big surprise. But I read something J.J. said about the Season 4 finale and Season 5: he's not going to re-invent the show but he's giving fresh air to it (what would that mean?) The proposal could be a good start, don't you think? ;)

Sydney Vaughn, Sydney Vaughn. Dosen't that just sound sooo great!! I'm a :Dlittle concered that the writers r goin 2 do soemthin crazy to ruin it or they will tear them apart.. again. But now there is no lauren tor ruin it. :D :lol: :smiley:

Susana said:
I also thought we were not seing the proposal until the end of the show, so that's a big surprise. But I read something J.J. said about the Season 4 finale and Season 5: he's not going to re-invent the show but he's giving fresh air to it (what would that mean?) The proposal could be a good start, don't you think?  ;)
[post="1313477"]<{POST_SNAPBACK}>[/post]​
i hope they dont try and tare sid and vaughn aprt again that would be wrong and bad wrighting >>>> i will wright evil hate letters to writers of Alias .... well not realy..... hopfuly then dont mean fresh start as in kicking syd and vaughn out!!!! .... im prob just stressing way to much! ...... breath in breath out ..... roll on teh floor laughing ..... oh ur still there ....(clears throut) .. cya :blush:

Aliasfan13 said:
hahaha I wonder who's gonna be the minister! That'd be funny if it were Marshall haha
[post="1313830"]<{POST_SNAPBACK}>[/post]​

No, they should have Weiss being that he's an exalted minister of the Internet Church of Mammals and all... I loved that scene!

I doubt JJ will rip them apart. There may be some bumps but they will be fine. I also read they are making the finale as if it were the series finale. I don't know why but they are.

this whole engagment scares me! I guess u could say I wasn't expecting and now tht it is here it kinda seems a little soon. I mean it has only been like a season since they been together. I hope it does happen though, if he asks her and she says no I will have a frikin heart attack. I doubt they would do tht, or would they? :thinking:

Also syd seems to becoming more mature and laid back (i don't know if tht is a good thing) it would be the perfect time 2 get married.

Its classic in TV shows to get the main ship together and then break them up. It keeps people watching cos they are watching for the day they will get back together.
I just hope that JJ has already done this with season3, and it isnt going to happen again after the proposal, but i wouldnt be suprised if it does.

Hold me.

Back