Season 5 Syd & Vaughn

ms.katejones said:
I think GG is leaving, that is if his new show gets picked up.
[post="1324741"]<{POST_SNAPBACK}>[/post]​

That's what I hears. It's too bad though. I really like Nadia and Weiss together, and I think they could go far. (n)

Yah I heard the same thing. Well from u ^. If Nadia leaves 2 which i heard then it woudn't even b a big deal but losing 2 Alias characters in 1 season wouldb a big deal.

It is sad GG is leaving but I'd rather break up Neiss than SV.
Honestly I don't think JJ will have them split. he's not stupid he already made that mistake in S3.

I read at spoilerfix that Vaughn is considering a life altering decision could it be that Vaughn is going to propose to sydney?

I read at spoilerfix that Vaughn is considering a life altering decision could it be that Vaughn is going to propose to sydney?

I read that too! I can only dream! I also read an interview on line that Michael V says that Syd and Vaughn are either going to break up or get married, so let's hope it's the later! :D

They won't break up unless JJ been takin something and wants 2 completely ruin the show. Evidence: season 3 got bad reveiws and I believe tht was becuz of the syd and Vaughn break-up. They won't and they can't it would piss people off so much if tht happened.

omg this topic is beginnig to drive me crazy. Obviously with how many post I've made u can tell tht i completely suport the S/V relationship but it drives me crazy that there is no chemistry. Also about the whole marriage thing. Don't know how they r goin 2 pull tht 1 off making it look all lovey and romantic since we haven't seen one of those scenes in a while.
BRING BACK SYD AND VAUGHN!!!! :lol:

I read in US that the filmed a scene where vaughn proposes to syd in the season finally. Do you think it's true or just a rumor? By the way I'm a major S/V shipper if you didn't guess that.

Since this is the spoiler section, its not just a rumor, its true. It has come out from various sources. Apparently he does propose to her.

I just wish I didn't know the spoiler until it happened. That would have been a surprise. Still will be but...

No offence rjalias but if you don't want to know spoilers then don't read the spoiler forums.
The spoiler first came out in the USA Today gossip chat when a person asked a question about Jennifer Garner. Not saying that is how RJ found out about it but there are plenty of people who found that way. And no, the gossip giver gave no warning that they were about to give out a spoiler.

KAC said:
No offence rjalias but if you don't want to know spoilers then don't read the spoiler forums.
[post="1329951"]<{POST_SNAPBACK}>[/post]​

No offense, KAC, but before you snap at other members, please take care you are undeserving yourself... and in this case the "rumor" you posted about was confirmed just a few pages back. :smiley:

I'm didn't mean to snap but that is the truth and for the spoiler I was just skimming the pages and I'm sorry I missed it but you don't have to snap at me!

anyway...

i agree with 'undercover spy' about the lack of chemistry. i love S&V but the events with jen and michael in real life seemed to have (understandably) fizzled the chemistry between the characters- there's no heat anymore. they're either together, quick peck, apparently spending the night, etc. but there isn't any romantic tension or lingering looks or even anxiety about the others safety (not really!). theres affection but not much else! wheres the love !?? :love:

Their chemsitry is fine it's been fine for awhile Jen & Michael are fine have been for awhile. I can't wait for the proposal!!!! it looks so good plus the rough talk!!! if you haven't seen the AOL clip you should it's full of cute funny shippery goodness

Back