Season 5 Syd & Vaughn

Syd & Vaughn*I can't call him anything but that* are far from over. I'm sure whatever the explanation is Syd will forgive him cause she loves him. Vaughn loves and respects Syd so much he had to tell her.

I know what you mean I can't imagine what it would be like calling them anything but Sydney and Vaughn.

I don't think we have to stop calling him Vaughn just yet. In fact I'm guessing the only way that this could work is if his name is something-else Vaughn. Maybe only his first name will change. Anyway, we don't have a new name yet, what are we supposed to do? :confused:

It's not the end of them ;)
I think it would be very interesting to see them now...how will Syd react...what will happen :smiley:

And in the end...they get married :D

I agree with ya tuga! i can't wait to see syd's reaction and how all this is explained. but in the end they will be fine and they will get married possibly on the beach :D :P lovin your av tuga! yummy

I agree. I want 2 c how Syd will react and how she will take it considering she just found out tht her fiance is a bad guy (well wed on't know 4 sure what the details r...........yet) but I'm really excited 2 c how this will b played out :D

Vaughn isn't bad! It was something he did before he met syd. plus he said it depends on who you ask. I've said a billion times by now but Irina wouldn't give him her blessing if he was evil.

Michael Vaughn is realy Michael Vaughn, but for some time he had a undercover mission for wich the CIA changed is aperance to look like another man.

His mission was to come close and to seduce a young SD6 agent called Sidney...
... Once apon a time Michael Vaughn was Danny. He was using Sidney the same way Laura used him later on. But at some point he realy started to love her.
When the CIA decided it was time to turn Sidney in to a double agent inside SD6, Michael Vaughn/Danny asked her to marry him, because they knew that Sidney would have the nead to tell him who she realy was and that SD6 would have to terminate Danny after that. They knew that Danny's death would start the chain of events the brought Sidney to the real CIA.
Then they replaced Michael Vaughn for an expendeble person, that was killed in his place.

Because he loved Sidney, Michael Vaughn made everything to be assigned as her contact in the CIA and protected her every way he could.

He was bad in the past because he lied to Sidney and made her suffer (she carryid the guilt of beeing the responsible for Danny's death, she cried for him and he was still alive and near her), he and the CIA manipulated her like a pupet...

I don't think Vaughn was sent there to seduce Syd. It's soething else. I think he's her Chosen protector. That's why he had to be her handler and he just happen to fall in love with her which made him even more protective. and in Blodd ties the hospital scene he wanted Syd to stay away from Nadia. He was being her protector there as well. so I think it's something else like that. cause I'm sure Syd loves him enough to forgive him. cause I want a wedding damnit!

^lol I want this freakin wedding 2 lol :D I go crazy tryin 2 think of what type of bad guy "Vaughn" is but no matter what he likes he still loves Sydney and hopefully she will b able 2 c tht 2

I don't think Vaughn was bad before he met Syd just misguided.whateva if this is the last year*tear* we better get a wedding cause we have earned it damnit!

Well... I have another theorie, a Rimbaldi mythology theorie:

Maybe there is an anciente device, some sort of criogenic container that had a baby inside... the son of Rimbaldy. The conteiner was carered for by Rimbaldi followers until the moment they knew that the chosen one had been born.
Then they brought the baby back to life and he was raised as a son by one of the followers of Rimbaldi: Bill Vahghn.

Bill Vaughn was chosen because he worked close to Sidney's parents because the two, Sidney and Michael, acording to an anciente profecy wore to fell in love and have a baby.
Laura seduced and married Michael although he was no longer with CIA, because she wanted to have a son of him, thinking that her baby could be the one , but Vaugh only can have children with Sidney... the stolen eggs of Sidney could be for Laura...

Vaughn would have been created in this misticas beliefs by his adoptive father since he was a baby... but Bill Vaughn died too early.
Vaughn's adoptive mother did not aproved of her husband's teachings and made all she could to make Michael forgett... and he did... he bloked every thing out of his mind... he does not know who he his...

But the search for its father (in the last season)was the catalyst that made him remember everything. The mother of Sidney must have belonged to this group of followers of Rimbaldi, or as a KGB agent was infiltrated between them, she must have known Vaughn as a child (mayby as a baby and he is the baby on the picture), already as a child Michael took part in their activities (was bad as kid).

Sidney's mother must have realise that something was wrong and that Micheal was remembering her from the past.
And she told Michael to tell Sidney about it because later on Sidney could think that he maried her out of interess, not because he loved her, but because he wanted to make the profecy come true.

Lariana said:
Well... I have another theorie, a Rimbaldi mythology theorie:

Maybe there is an anciente device, some sort of criogenic container that had a baby inside... the son of Rimbaldy. The conteiner was carered for by Rimbaldi followers until the moment they knew that the chosen one had been born.
Then they brought the baby back to life and he was raised as a son by one of the followers of Rimbaldi: Bill Vahghn.

Bill Vaughn was chosen because he worked close to Sidney's parents because the two, Sidney and Michael, acording to an anciente profecy wore to fell in love and have a baby.
Laura seduced and married Michael although he was no longer with CIA, because she wanted to have a son of him, thinking that her baby could be the one , but Vaugh only can have children with Sidney... the stolen eggs of Sidney could be for Laura...

Vaughn would have been created in this misticas beliefs by his adoptive father since he was a baby... but Bill Vaughn died too early.
Vaughn's adoptive mother did not aproved of her husband's teachings and made all she could to make Michael forgett... and he did... he bloked every thing out of his mind... he does not know who he his...

But the search for its father (in the last season)was the catalyst that made him remember everything. The mother of Sidney must have belonged to this group of followers of Rimbaldi, or as a KGB agent was infiltrated between them, she must have known Vaughn as a child (mayby as a baby and he is the baby on the picture), already as a child Michael took part in their activities (was bad as kid).

Sidney's mother must have realise that something was wrong and that Micheal was remembering her from the past.
And she told Michael to tell Sidney about it because later on Sidney could think that he maried her out of interess, not because he loved her, but because he wanted to make the profecy come true.
[post="1364338"]<{POST_SNAPBACK}>[/post]​

I was thinking something close to that, though i dont think Vauhgn, would use syd to make the the Rimbaldi thing come true I dont even he is a follower of rimbaldi just a victim of it like syd and nadia

Vartanbabe said:
^I agree if Vaughn is involved in a rambaldi thing he is a victim like S/N.
[post="1366890"]<{POST_SNAPBACK}>[/post]​

yeah, i agree...... whoever he is, his name is Vaughn... there's no way i'm calling him anything else :P

Back