Season 4 Syd & Vaughn

I loved Syd and Vaughn in this ep. it may have been just one scene but it was a great one! Sydney was playing with his Jacket wanting to come with him so adorable. then the kiss *sigh* loved it. Vaughn caressing her face with his hand then Syd going in for an extra kiss loved it!loved the ware house pasrt ooo where Syd sad that's were she and Vaughn used to meet when sd-6 was around. where they fell in love she was blushing and smiling at the thought. Loved SV in this ep

omg i wish i lived in America so i could watch this but im downloading as many clips from alias media as i can :P but hopefully we will have the new season soon Moni xXo

I like the little moments like that that they just stick in there every once in awhile. I don't think we need heavy Syd/Vaughn action every week. We'll get some of that eventually, I'm sure, and when we do, it'll be that much more special because we aren't inundated with it every episode.

And it was nice to see Sydney being worried about Vaughn for a change, instead of the other way around. :love:

I loved it too! *sigh* I was so happy to see them actually acting like a couple again. I mean, I still think they are not talking about some things, but at least we are getting kisses goodbye and everything. Plus Vaughn opened up about his uncle not being there for him and his mom to Syd which was a step in the right direction and she totally wanted to go with him. So cute! Plus the kiss was really really sweet! I loved the way she was playing with his jacket, and then the look on his face when he leaned in to take her face to kiss her. Anyway, raise your hands guys if you liked it/loved it too! Also I loved it when she was talking to Dixon and then she blushed and smiled when she said that she and Vaughn used to meet in the warehouse in the SD-6 days. So cute!

i love the way that sydney touched vaughn's shoulder.. love it when he kissed her.. love it when he was a bit nervous when he went to the elevator.. meeting his uncle..

right on - and remember this would have followed the date in paris at the end of WTLV - so it majes perfect sene that he will now kiss her at work :love:

man i wish they had left the episodes in he right order.

^^Agreed. They should have been left in original order. At least there will be no more changes now. That's a relief. Things should make more sense. I'm glad they kissed and had a tender moment. It's about time.

Loved the S/V sweetness and kiss in this episode. I thought the chemistry between them was definitely alot better than its been this season. They really seemed to be a loving couple.

*raises hand* I loved it. It was so sweet, and not too much (even though that wouldn't be a bad thing). I loved their interaction and they way Syd was worrying about Vaughn, and the kiss was so sweet with his hand on her cheek...awwww!

And I agree if they had left the episodes in their original order then this would make complete sense following WTLV. But after last weeks it seems a little odd.

Oh well. I'm just happy to have some SV! :smiley:

jems said:
right on - and remember this would have followed the date in paris at the end of WTLV - so it majes perfect sene that he will now kiss her at work :love:

man i wish they had left the episodes in he right order.
[post="1251947"]<{POST_SNAPBACK}>[/post]​

I know right? Maybe I'm being redundant here, 'cause I know I said this in another thread (don't remember where, us S/V Shippers so know how to find each other, though!) but I feel sorry for the actors that they go to all this work so that their characters and relationships will make some sort of sense and develop, and then somebody (JJ? love him too much to kill him) goes and messes the order all up and then there goes all that work. I mean, really. I totally loved WTLV, but honestly, we are patient, we could have waited. We would have been frustrated but we've all been there before. Hello? Season 1 and half of Season 2 and all of Season 3. Seriously, right?

Anyway, beside the point, I loved the kisses. Sweetness. I might have to go run and watch it again! *sigh*

Back