Syd VS. Vaughn

Who would win in this fight: Vaughn vs. Syd.

• Vaughn

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Sydney

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters

MVhunny

Cadet
there was a vaughn vs. jack poll, who would win in a fight in the jack forum...but who do you think would win if vaughn took syd on?

IM going with syd...

Why else does Sydney do the field work with Vaughn as her backup?? I'm going to have to go with Sydney...

Dita said:
Syd. Vaughn just doesn't have it in him.
omg i know... i love vaughn, but if syd really wanted to take vaughn on she would have so much anger there would be no contest!! like in the first ep of this season...even though she didnt think it was him, she wanted to take him out and she did.

I wonder who voted Vaughn and why. I'm going with (of course) Syd. Come on, look at her! She's had the training and she's one of the best agents! And when she gets angry, watch out...

She would win - but I do think that there is more to the eye that Vaughn's puppy eyed looks - it would be easy but she would still win

Well if Vaughn was under the effect of brainwashing or something, and wanted to kick Sydney's @$$, Syd might not bring herself to beat him up, cuz she loves him, but ultimately I voted Syd cuz I think she's the better fighter, although I think Vaughn could beat up Sark...since he has before.

Okay, Vaughn would never hurt Sydney. Sydney however would hit Vaughn if he deserved it, which he has in the past. :lol:

Back