Syd VS. Vaughn

Who would win in this fight: Vaughn vs. Syd.

• Vaughn

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Sydney

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
Vaughn's a lover, not a fighter.

Besides, as MV said on Regis & Kelly, he would never hit a young lady, ...or an old lady for that matter (hahaha, the way said that made me laugh).

The reason why Vaughn wins against Sark is because Sark is a wussy. We all know how flexible has loyalties are, and how he has a habit of caving out of fear, as Jack said in 3x22. Syd is a different story. WIll of IRON that girl. If Syd wanted to kick his ass, consider his ass kicked.

Xin Li

i voted sid. because she can take him on anyday and in the part were she was seing and hearing stuff she almost killed him if it wasent for jack

The reason why Vaughn wins against Sark is because Sark is a wussy. We all know how flexible has loyalties are, and how he has a habit of caving out of fear, as Jack said in 3x22. Syd is a different story. WIll of IRON that girl. If Syd wanted to kick his ass, consider his ass kicked.

Xin Li

^^ haha yes! I totally agree. Plus, for Syd to even want to kick Vaughn's ass he would have to really really tick her off... and when Syd is mad, her opponent is doomed. lol

Back