Syd VS. Vaughn

Who would win in this fight: Vaughn vs. Syd.

• Vaughn

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Sydney

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
no question about it, it would be sydney..i really am curious as to how voted Vaughn--don't get me wrong I love vaughn with a passion but honestly it isnt that tough to choose

SYD all the way! She's had much more training and stuff. She would kick his ass!
But then again why would they fight each other in the first place?
Oh Well!

i definatly think syd would kick vaughn's ass - i mean look at 'the two' she totally whipped him! ;) (no offense to vaughn or anything :P )

Skyligrl5 said:
i definatly think syd would kick vaughn's ass - i mean look at 'the two' she totally whipped him! ;) (no offense to vaughn or anything :P )
haha yah...well give him a little slack...he hadnt been with the cia for a LONG while.

haha i think sydney would definately win that fight...she's better at the fighting, he's better at marrying blond b*****s... :banghead: i LOVE vaughn of course of course, but in a fight between the best agent ever and her handler..he wouldn't have a chance... :P
:Ph34r: pii :Ph34r:

I voted Syd, It would be close, because if we remember Vaughn did kick Sark's ass, even though Sark had a knife. BUT since Vaughn is as fast as Syd is that's why I'd say Syd, but Vaughn would put up a good fight.

I voted for Syd, she's simply the best. And Vaughn would never ever put up a fight with her. Vice versa, with "The Two" as exemption since Syd was having doubts as to whom she was really talking to.

spy_girl21 said:
Vaughn wasn't exactly expecting her to start choking him. :lol:
yep, i can imagine what a blast seeing Syd must have been for him, but Syd choking him was quite...outrageous! :lol: Syd rocks!

Sydney for sure, while we all know Vaughn can fight* those vaughn & sark faceoffs which were yummy by the way :P * i think syd has a definite advantage- she knows all the ropes and i think she's fought way more people than vaughn has ^_^

i think syd has a little more experience than vaughn, plus, vaughn is still totally in love with her, syds a little less cuz shes more angry, and as we all know-love is a weakness. anger-motive.

Definitely Sydney. Come on, she's already been in prophecies that are like "this woman here will render the greatest power" blah blah blah. lol.

Back