• Natalie Portman

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Jenna Malone

• Britney Spears

• Tapanga on "Boy Meets World"

• One of the Nickelodeon's "All That" girls (Amanda Bynes, Chelsea Brummet, etc...)

• one and I mean ONE of the Olsen Twins

• Rachel Leigh Cook

• Kirsten Dunst

• The girl that played the Conspiracy Chick on Alias (ya know, worked undercover for SD-6 to secure Wi

• Other (please post your ideas)

• Total voters
I voted for Natalie, but I'm absolutely cracking up trying to picture Britney Spears or one of the Olsen twins on Alias!! :lol: :lol: That sounds like a job for Saturday Night Live!

Azalea said:
I voted for Natalie, but I'm absolutely cracking up trying to picture Britney Spears or one of the Olsen twins on Alias!! :lol: :lol: That sounds like a job for Saturday Night Live!
Britney Spears on SNL, sure. Olsens......must die before they take over the world!!!

Yeah, i chose Natalie Portman aswell althought it was a tough descion between her and Kirsten Dunst. The Olsen twins can never be spilt up!! :smiley:

if Syd was gonna have a sister, i would pick natalie Portman because she is a really good actress. she is awesome in the Star Wars movies and that would give her some "kicking ass" experience! But i think Syd is good on her own and doesn't really need a sister at all..

I voted Natalie Portman as well, somehow it just seems the most fitting. As for Brittney Spears she would probably wind up with Will, for some reason I just think that. Oh that and cry after breaking a heal.

I so agree with you vavavavartan:
"No sister for Syd. She would try and steal Vaughn. Not ok."

Krazed :ninja:

the only one i can even imagine being her sister is natalie portman (even though i'm not a big fan). my favorite option was most definately the olsen twin one. i don't even want to begin to imagine britney spears! yikes!

the prob is i dont kno too many actresses (or actors for that matter) cause i watch mostly old movies but id hav to say one of the best actresses i kno is linda cardellini(anyone seen Freaks and Geeks) but i dunno if shed fit the part(and she looks nothing like syd)

I love Linda Cardellini! Freaks and Geeks was such a great show; I really wish they'd release that whole season on DVD. I'd buy it in a second.

She'd be good, I think, even though she doesn't look a lot like Syd. Enough to pass for sisters, at least.

What about Katie Holmes? I'm not a huge fan of hers, but it seems like she might make an okay spy...

Couldn't Syd have twin sisters!! They could be my sister and I!! We all have so much in common. Brown hair. Brown eyes. Pouty lips. If Sydney had to have a sister though I don't want it to be one of the Olsen twins. They couldn't pull of the look. GRR. I depise the Olsen twins. It couldn't be Britney Spears either or Natalie Portman. Britney can't act anything but perky. Natalie would try to steal Vaughn. Try is the main word, but he only has eyes for Syd. :redhair:

i also voted for natalie! she holdsa close resemblense too and somehow i was thinking that sarah michelle geller would also be a good sis cuz she DOES kick ass in Buffy and everything, so yeah she would be a good chioce too. britney spears would NOT, let me repeat NOT make a good sister for syd. britney wouldn't be able to run like syd in all those tight clothes she wears! actually syd shouldn't have a sis at all! wait i just thought of something! jennifer aniston! omg! do you think she would make a good sis for syd?

Back