Season 4 Sydney and Jack

freelancer7 said:
Remember the instant messaging......miss you ........miss you too.  :confused:
[post="1328176"]<{POST_SNAPBACK}>[/post]​
If that was her.

MissingSark said:
^^Why do you do that, V?  Way to ruin a beautiful Jack/Irina moment for us by making us doubt it's validity!  :D
[post="1328212"]<{POST_SNAPBACK}>[/post]​
EXACTLY!

While I do not doubt the affection between Irina and Jack (even she admitted to his face "there were times" when she cared for him genuinely even while posing as Laura for the kgb) and as much as I like to believe that was her IMing "miss you", it is worth considering that whoever set Jack up to kill Irina (supposedly kill her anyway!) may have been IMing him as Irina so that the sense of betrayal would be more brutal for him and he'd be more likely than usual to off her at the necessary moment.

I agree that this was a defining moment between Syd and Jack and was fantasticly acted out by both JG and VG (especially VG). Hopefully, they will get an emmy node for this episode.

superintelligentone posted"
Did people notice when Sydney and Vaughn broke into Jack's apartment, Syd found the big glasses, sweater wearing, geeky photo of her on the desk?

I can't remember the source of that picture.

That's a high school picture of Jen when she played in the band. I've seen a couple of her in those 'geeky' glasses.

BTW there was a new writer on this episode: Steven Kane. Kudos to him for a great job.

:cool:

I got a little teary eyed.

You can't help but love a Jack and Syd moment. Especially when he divulges his love for Sydney.

I love Jack!

Look at "High School Photo"

superintelligentone said:
Did people notice when Sydney and Vaughn broke into Jack's apartment, Syd found the big glasses, sweater wearing, geeky photo of her on the desk? 

I can't remember the source of that picture.
[post="1327737"]<{POST_SNAPBACK}>[/post]​

thia scene was fantastic! i was balling like a baby! VG was just brilliant this episode and jen played sydney reaction so perfectly - she just looked so sad - awesome stuff and defintely the best scene in Alias for a long time. I have missed the really emotional stuff between the spy family this last couple of years :smiley:

Yes, I completely agree that this scene was one of the best and most touching we have ever had on Alias. I have watched the scene 3 times and have cried each time I watch it as it is so amazing and heartbreaking and beautiful.

Jennifer and Victor both deserve Emmys for that scene, and there will be no justice in Hollywood if neither of them win one -- especially Victor!

I agree with all of you, it was a great ALIAS moment, and great acting from VG and JG.
But was I the only one who was a bit uncomfortable? I mean, she, his daughter, was playing his wife, with all that goes with it regarding intimacy and so on. It was a little bit creepy.
And yes, Vaughn tried to joke about it, but it got me a little bit.
But mostly it was a beautiful moment, with Jack declaring his love to both Sydney and Irina/Laura

Definitely a Beautiful moment between Jack/Syd. She finally got a chance to see how much her father loved his family. He loved his family so much. He adored and cherished his wife. He gave himself completely to her and trusted her completely. Now Sydney can better understand why he was so devastated by her betrayal. Sydney also saw how much Jack loved her, and hated being away from her so much. I loved when he kissed her hand and then just held it. The way he was looking at her, you knew how much he loved his wife. Then it was so sweet when Syd was watching Jack play the piano with young Syd.

No, it didn't seem weird to me at all. It was all well done.

AliasFanSweden said:
I agree with all of you, it was a great ALIAS moment, and great acting from VG and JG.
But was I the only one who was a bit uncomfortable? I mean, she, his daughter, was playing his wife, with all that goes with it regarding intimacy and so on. It was a little bit creepy.
And yes, Vaughn tried to joke about it, but it got me a little bit.
But mostly it was a beautiful moment, with Jack declaring his love to both Sydney and Irina/Laura
I admit when I first saw the previews, I was afraid they'd cross the incest "ewwww" line and have Jack kiss Sydney in a way that a father shouldn't. But then I watched the episode and when I saw the scene I thought it was beautifully written and acted. I was so glad Sydney got to see first how much her father really did love her mother, and that she finally heard it from him about how much she means to him and just how much he loves her.

I totally loved how they handled it. Like some, i was worried about the possible ewww factor, but hey didnt even get CLOSE to that! It was so beautifully done, and i just... loved it.
Emmy? Meet Victor Garber. Im sure youll get along swimmingly.

I have finally put the photo up as my 'avatar' picture. Go to 'allalias.com forums' then 'Alias' then 'People of Alias' then 'Cast and Crew' then 'Jennifer Garner' and finally the 'Photo finally!' topic and you can see it!

superintelligentone said:
I need the URL location.  I've seen the picture somewhere, but I can't find it.  :(
[post="1335120"]<{POST_SNAPBACK}>[/post]​

It seems there is a very toughing moment in each season....
Season 1: Syd and Vaughn talking on the pier after spydaddie ditched the dinner plans
Season 2: The Irina/Syd hug on the rooftop
Season 3: I think there is a tie between the Syd?Vaughn moment in "THE TWO" or when Vaughn tells Syd they won't be getting that cup of coffee.... (n) :cry:
and obviously the Syd Jack moment was so sweet and it was nice for Syd to here those words she has been waiting so long for...

Hands down the BEST alias ep ever. I watched it at least 5 times until I saw it was almost 3 in the morning. I loved how we learned so much about Jack. Wow.

Back