Season 5 Sydney and Lauren

Ok I just recieved message (from a VERY reliable) source that things start to heat up between S and L. Ok you know in the last ep. how Lauren askes Syd is shes wants to go out to dinner? Ok this is really weird and gross (you may want to site down for this...) Lauren hits on Syd. Now I dont know if its part of a plan or something she is doing as a job but whatever the reason I am totally grossed out! This is so f***ing gross. Abrams is going a little too far!

um, I'd be skeptical about this...I mean that certainly doesn't seem to advance Lauren's plan--in fact it would draw more attention to her. Plus her apparent future hook-up with Sark indicates that she's straight. I just really doubt this. It just doesn't seem to fit with anything and would do nothing to carry the storyline forward (and Alias gets enough buzz for JG being sexy that they don't need to "steam it up" with lesbian sexual tension). Honestly, I think someone was pulling your leg (though anything's possible, and I could, of course, be totally wrong).

i must agree entirely with doc on this one...although i do not have any "reliable sources," based on all the sources that we have access to, it does not seem like that could be a possible story line at all. there is enough drama on alias without adding something that farfetched into the mix.

Ok, seriously!?! You think that was a pickup line? Thats kinda sad. You're source is messing with you. There is no way that JJ would make Lauren hit on Sydney. Thats insane. She was just asking her to dinner as a friend. No lesbian spying going on. My opinion, but that is never even an option.

I have to agree...I don't see a Lauren-Syd lesbian hook-up in our future. I can't see what the point would be or how it would fit into the plot. Lauren putting the moves on the woman who loves her husband? Nah...

Although...removed from any plot consistancies and considerations...I certainly have no problem with Lauren-Syd action. I think straight and gay designations are useful but somewhat limited terms. Sex is sex is sex...if you sometimes prefer your partner to be your same gender..what's the big? Couldn't people be primarily straight? Primarily gay? Curious?

I think Lauren is trying to make friends with Syd, asking her out for dinner etc., to gain her trust as for doing her little spying more easily without Syd having doubts eventually.

I really do not see that happening..nor do I want to.
Just another thing to take away from the story line.
Maybe they mean it in the way that Anna Espinosa 'kissed' at Syd beween the glass...
I guess that could be interpreted as a 'lesbian' advance.

i don't think (or want) the show to go down that route.

but i do think that if lauren were to start looking on the female side for companionship, she wouldn't go for the woman that she believes to be in love with her husband. that would be just silly.

Or maybe she does it so Syd tells Vaughn, which leads Vaughn to believe Syd is just jealous and starting Vicious lies and rumors about Lauren. That would further move Syd and Vaughn apart

ok, that's gross and weird... :o_O: but i agree with who says it's just a plan. anyway, if it were a plan, i think syd is too kind to actually go immediatley to vaguhn and tell him his wife was hitting on her
i think we're missing some really important details :confused:

I do not think that the source is reliable on this one. It just does not make any sense. . . .As has been said earlier - there is no reason why Lauren would try to alienate herself from Vaughn by hitting on Sydney. I truly believe that Sydney would tell Vaughn and that would just compromise Lauren's supposed (hopeful)Covenant mission to get close to Vaughn. Your source will have to watch "The L Word" on HBO for that kind of action. . .LOL.

ok i dont want lesbi spyin as much as the next person and obviously nuffin wud happen it wud be a kinda weird thing if lauren did but it wud be kinda funny in a way coz syd's face would be classic lol and then vaughn really wud have a reason 2 dump her lol i wudnt be that bad it wud be funny

I agree with the general opnion here that the whole lesbian thing is not true. Also, lets not forget that upcoming episode previews show Lauren telling Syd to stay away from Vaughn. I think if anything Lauren would be making an overture of friendship to gain Syd's friendship or obtain additional information to be useful to the Covenant.

I think the VERY reliable source was having fun.

smarterchilds child said:
Ok I just recieved message (from a VERY reliable) source that things start to heat up between S and L. Ok you know in the last ep. how Lauren askes Syd is shes wants to go out to dinner? Ok this is really weird and gross (you may want to site down for this...) Lauren hits on Syd. Now I dont know if its part of a plan or something she is doing as a job but whatever the reason I am totally grossed out! This is so f***ing gross. Abrams is going a little too far!
:rotflmao: o, this just keeps getting better and better. wonder how vaughn will respond to that :lol: I can see it happen, lauren leaving vaughn to be with syd. :rotflmao:

Come on guys! JJ thinks outside of the box sometimes with his story lines, but this would be RIDICULOUS!! He would lose so many fans... there's no way he'd go to this extreme

It just sounds very out of character for Lauren to be into sydeny, escpecially because of the last preview where she tells Sydney very angrily to stay away from her husband. Not to mention, we have spoilers confirming that Sark and Lauren have sex. So where in all this do we have Lauren being into Sydney.

Oh and I heard from a "very" reliable source that Sydney is actually a robot sent from the planet Mars to destroy the CIA internally. :P

Back