Sydney and Sark?

Status
Not open for further replies.
I think that Sark and Syd have real potential for a relationship. S/V is boring to me, though I used to love it. Sark is such an enigma and he is very interesting. I think that could be something Syd would go for. Maybe it wouldn't happen on the show, because of the number of S/V fans, but I would love it if it did.

Hi all I'm brand new to these boards. What made me want to join was so I can post and say while I agree that everyone is entitled to their own opinion some sound kind of harsh. I my self use to be a hardcore s/v shipper but they are kind of boring. I do agree that in the end they are meant for each other. But Syd and Sark together have undeniable chemistry onscreen. If they ever hooked up I think that the tv screen would melt because they are hot together. I would be very distressed if it turns out they are siblings. I am a member of other alias forums and have to say this is the very first one I see that has really bugged me. Sorry if I offend anyone but that is my 2 cents.

lovealias said:
Altough Sark is with the bads I think that him and Sydney can be a good couple but, of corse, Sydney and Vaughn is better.
And you what do you think?
i'd NEVER want sark and sydney together, it's a mortal nightmare.

Forget about it, it's never going to happen!!
Syd and Sark??
if you see her previous boyfriends, danny, noah, vaughn
he's defintely not her type
and who wants a weasel traitor as a boyfriend?

okelay said:
Syd and Sark??
if you see her previous boyfriends, danny, noah, vaughn
I agree! Plus i can't stand sark! never syd& sark no no no never!!!!!!!!!!

:hi: I'm new! Erm...yes. I'm a major Sparkney fan.. :P so I guess you all know my answer to this question.

Honestly, I've always preferred the 'ships that are a bit off-kilter. I mean, I love Draco/Hermione[Harry Potter], Spike/Buffy[Buffy the Vampire Slayer], Legolas/Arwen[LOTR]...yup. They're just more- spicy! I admit, I did once upon a time love V/S. I dunno..once they actually got together though I got bored. Spark seems more on Syd's 'level'. He's her physical match[fighting-wise], her intelligence match...I just think that besides the obvious 'he bad, she good' thing, they would really go so nicely together. 1] the reasons I already mentioned 2] with them being all I-hate-you-you-hate-me...oooo the tension would be delicious! :D 3] they have an obvious and admitted attraction to one another 4] you would never, ever be bored with a on-fire ship like their's. :devil: Come now...evil=fun!! :cool:

candyboy vaughn is cute: I'll give you that, but if there is anything I have ever learned from anime, its that villainy can be sooo hot. Take it from me when I say:

Evil is Addictive

Ack! For some reason I kept writing 'Spark' instead of 'Sark' in my last post.. :blush: LOL.

I don't know why people find Sark 'gross'. How is he gross? I think Syd's too good for Vaughn...Sark is her level. :P No really, in terms of intelligence and fighting prowess, Sark/Syd are FAR better matched. Besides, these days, I see Sarkney as a real possibility. There's sure a ton of buzz about it anyway... (y)

okelay said:
Syd and Sark??
if you see her previous boyfriends, danny, noah,  vaughn
[post="380820"]<{POST_SNAPBACK}>[/post]​

Clearly, you're in the wrong thread. So how's about you stay out? Thanks.

This thread has bee n ressurrected from 2003??
here is the original question
QUOTE (lovealias @ Mar 2 2003, 05:03 AM)
Altough Sark is with the bads I think that him and Sydney can be a good couple but, of corse, Sydney and Vaughn is better.
And you what do you think? 

So is this exclusively a Sarkney thread or may we all post our opinions?

Actually, since this is a very old thread and since there are several current debate threads AND threads devoted to all sides, I think I'm gonna clean house and close this one.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back