Sydney and the hot dog man!

WOW! thanks Sunfire, i love this idea, if you dont mind, im giong to use some of those lines because they are just great(of course ill give you credit for those!!!!!) thanks going to make it its own world!lol

Ok Lenny can be the lion,but then who would you be.... Think think think................. You can be a munchkin like me!!!!!!!!!! They I made up hmmmmmmmmm You? Who?

Victoria King said:
WOW! thanks Sunfire, i love this idea, if you dont mind, im giong to use some of those lines because they are just great(of course ill give you credit for those!!!!!) thanks going to make it its own world!lol
THANK YOU! I wouldn't mind use all the lines you want! And ahhhhhhh Vikki! Thats sweet but I dont care if you give me credit or not! hehehe! :smiley:

I AM happy to be of help!

*Smiled then glares at evil coffee table* Stay away you head hitter! LMAO :smiley:

OMG!!! ROTFLMAO!!!!!! my mom came in to make sure i was ok because i was rolling on the foor laughing histerically!!! can i be someone!!! ill be the wizard .... if i can>> can I?
just to tell u u guys are nt the only insane ones. SQurirrels are evil, so are desk chairs but tvs at my house are possesed... they turn on and off by themselves.
(ps... can i be in the skit.... plez!!!)

YEA! You can be hmmmmmmmm How about one of Glendas pretty fairys! Her side kick! The funny side kick who always attacks squirrls with foam cups hehehe

What should I call you? xoxoxoxilovevaughnxoxox seems long! hehehe Hmmm.... :smiley: Well for now you will be Julie since I feel like writing.

As Vikki and sunfire journeyed threw oz they realized that vaughn had been caught be the evil onion people. So vikki taped her shoes and they all poofed back into their oringinal selfs, but only it was in black and white and out came a girl. "My name is julie and you have enter the gone with the wind era. I am yoru guide. And I would watch out for evil squirrls, btu dont worry I have a cup and know how to scare them."
They all followed her into the big dining room. where squirrls were sitting wround a camp fire singing mary had a little toe. and throwing cheese blocks in the fire.
xoxoxilovevaughnxoxoxo Ran and grabbed her cup. She started to swing at the squirrls who started to cuss in squiggly.

Then Vaughn came in with his suit on.
"Ok guys. Follow me." SO they all folllowed.

OK I AM WIERD! :smiley:

SiriCerasi said:
:lol: I'm honored, I'm a tin man!
Yea!!!!! hehehe! I am little tea cup short and stote hehehe. ummm hmm I will be back later for more wierdness! I need to start HW! AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH :smiley:

LOL!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!sunfire, you have earned your title of princess of all things odd, gone with the wind, frankly my dear i dont give a rambaldi manuscript!LOL, okay and lol know we are afraid of onion ppl , its so hard to keep track of our enemies!lol

Im a little tin man,
covered in trout
Here is my arm and here is poppy
if you take poppy from jo you better watch out
she'll come with her stick and hear you shout!

ok wow... that was weird!

You can call me chane (my name) because my sername is way too long! ooo i et to throw foam cups! YAHHH! at unsespecting squrrels!!!! :runs out the doorto widow and trows a glass of water at one: :runs back in: sry i just had to im so excited!!!! and dont wry jo, i wont steal ur poppy! lol!!! this is s funny! got to go eatdinner!

~chanel (xoxilovevaughnxox is way too long) :redhair:

SiriCerasi said:
Im a little tin man,
covered in trout

LOL!yes very weird but amazing! covered in trout?!LOL :lol: :lol:

sunfire i have my famous lines reconstructed! "there's no place like allalias there's no place like allalias!"of course their is no place like allalias!duh?!
oo i have more ideas for this, the flying monkeys are actually flying squirrels and of course they have to be in the full monkey blue outfit attire!omg the mental picture is horrifying and causing me to break out in tears(of laughing!) and instead of the hourglass a rambaldi clock! and lol! instead of the broom a block of cheese and that just made me think of something!ok shortly go to my new spoof fic!LOL!

Ok liz! HI!!!!!!! And you guys are so sweet making me a princess! I am honored! hehehe! Know we need a palace vikki! It should be made of that nice padded stuff inside our little rooms! hehehe Phyico Ward! That stuff is soft! LMAO! O yea in one of my classes today Porter and I named our Pencils! Mine is Fredrick and Porters is Steven! hehehe! They are friends who fight off the evil desk monster (my chem teacher) They fight off his evil grading pens and wear little pen susbenders and capes and grade our papers an A when those evils pens want to give us B's hehehehe! LMAO :smiley:

LOL! i cant stop laughing and oh!there are two steven's, bc one of kates paperclip pals is steven!LOL, and fredrick! and yes of course we need a palace for the queen and her (what would you be just a princess or my daughter?!LOL!that means that irina is your grandmother!!LOL, oh irina is giong to be soo happy a grandmother!i cant wait to tell her!LOL, oh wow im weird!anyway!)we ahve to have towers, i love towers and a great big ballroom!

SiriCerasi said:
Im a little tin man,
covered in trout

LMAO!!! That was weird...but true! :smiley: hmmm...it's been awhile since any story has been posted....I think me and poppy will go on strike from all fan fics 'till it's posted! MAYBE....lol!!

Back