Sydney and the hot dog man!

YEA!!!!!! Grandma! hehehe! I love towers and hmmmm Porter steven! How about matt! Poter name your pen matt! That sounds right! hehehe Ok! LMAO! And yea we are all just one big family sippping Vodka and singing show tunes! And yea we need towers! I need my place to sing!!! And throw burning squirrls out the window! hehehehehehe! My block of cheese is running away *gets up and chases cheese* "get back here you over grown dairy product!" hehehe ok I am wierd

LOL!!!OMG we can have a kingdom wide burning of squirrels like sleeping beauty!and of course the family reunions!"hi this is my mother irina who shot me twice and makes me live in a gutter while she lives in her husbands shoe then this is my daughter who helps me in my crusade against squirrels and she also has a pet block of cheese named gerturde mckcheddar! but i think she is seeing a squirrel now!im so worried for her, i mean a squirrel, i still love my daughter but a squirrel..oh im sorry..but my mother was once a hooker but has stopped or at least i tihink so and she also killed my husbands(i wish!) father! oh and we all wear matching straight jackets!SUNFIRE darling, come here show uncle sark your cute little jacket, see the detailing on the back with flowers!now here is a lightsaber, and go get those squirrels! and mother not again stop threatening vaughn by saying you are going to kill him too its bad enough dad has put a gun to his head fifteen times since i met him!here sunfire play with this paperclip, his name is Bobby!"LOL!

aliasjgfanaticmv said:
SiriCerasi said:
Im a little tin man,
covered in trout
Here is my arm and here is poppy
if you take poppy from jo you better watch out
she'll come with her stick and hear you shout!

ok wow... that was weird!
LMAO!!! That was weird...but true! :smiley: hmmm...it's been awhile since any story has been posted....I think me and poppy will go on strike from all fan fics 'till it's posted! MAYBE....lol!!
good idea!! I think I'll join you ^_^

hehehehe Vikki! I mean my dear ol queen! :smiley: That was hilarious and yea bobby stole the lighters and now I have nothing to burm squirrls with..... Ok hmm what shall I do a skit for now.....
TITANIC!

Vaughn (hot dog suit) walk onto the boat with sydney (nice rich beauty) They give their luggage to the bell hop who was sark in a little monkey hat! LMAO! he sighed They got on and then days later...............
"Vaughn they boats sinking."
"Yea I know. BYE!" Vaughn jumps off the edge and on to a boat.
"AH I should have never kissed you you little wiener in a bun!" Shouted sydney after Vaughn who was in the boat already in the water.

Then vikki, seri, erika, kate,liz,xoxilovevaughnxox and sunfire walked up to Sydney.

"Since we know what already happens we have come to save you..." Said seri.

"What are you looking for?" asked Vikki to Sunfire.
"I am looking for that cute Jack that was suppose to be here saving that kate girl.
"JACK! WHERE?" Shouted Irina.
Sunfire spots him and chases after him. They get to safety on a big non firniture bath tub!

They saik away from the ship

Then on the other part after the ship had sank.
A little squirrl in a fancy dress swims onto a raft.
Her beau jack the squirrls swims beside her.
"squigelletuhum." (Um I'll translate that) "Jack I will always love you." Says the squirrl as her love starts to freeze.
"Yea same here, but I am going to watch alias so you can find a way out of here." The little squirrl swims away hehehe! :smiley:

LOL!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!i love the little jack and rose squirrels, wow im seeing that one!LOL!!!!!!
and BOBBY!!! stop toruturing sunfire, come here, do i have to sthreaten you with using you with paper again?!LOL

YOU CAN CALL ME CHANEL!!! (XOXILOVEVAUGHNXOX IS TOO LONG!!) I LOVE THT LITTLE SKIT!!! THESE ARE GREAT! I ALSO PERSONALY LKE VAUGH IS A HOT DOG SUIT! BUT I CAN SEE HIM A S A BANANA!!(LOL)

o ok! Sorry. Chanel! Thats pretty.

Ok next....... Him ok

Sydney drove up to the warehouse and stepped out.She stormed over to vaughn and glared.

Ok You know I thought you were nicer when you were in that suit,but leaving me on a boat to drowned! What would your father say."
Sydney tryed to get the suit off, but Vaughn ran away. COME BACK! She hollared after him!
Just then walked in Vikki, chanel and jo.
"What did he do know." Sighed Vikki.
"besides being a lunatic everything!"
Chanel handed Sydney a bottle of whiskey and patted her on the back.
" I guess thats the price he pays for being a hottie." She sighed.
Just then jimmy hopped in.
"What is it jimmy?" Asked jo.
The little cricket was out of breath and panting.
"I-Its the those Spawn-of-satan Bowling balls. They have sided with the hilllbillie squirrls!"

They all gasped!

(Some where in the hills)

One little squirrl in susbenders rocks slowly on his rocking chair. Taking swigs of moonshine and singing with the one tooth he had.
"Ya all listen to a story bout a man named jed-" Started the squirrl.
"Would ya pipe down out dere sonny." Souted the grandma squirrl from inside.
The pot bellied squirrl hushed up and took another drink.
Then up the walk rolled a bowling ball. The squirrl took defence and got his notshooter out.
Out ran a girl squirrl in susbenders. She started to shout in squiggly then grabbed her nutshooter (gun) The ball held out a flag and started to talk.
"I come to join with you. We are here to help take over Sydney and vaughn and those lunatic girls that seem to be helping them. O and that sunfire! She sucks at bowling all because of me!" The ball started to laugh evily.

The squirrl put his gun down.
"Granny squirrl! Bring out some more moonshine!" Hollared that squirrl. :smiley:

LOL!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!wow! hillibilly squirrels and bowling balls terrific! im soo proud of my daughter!everyone this is my daughter! you are truly a princess!LOL

xoxilovevaughnxox said:
YOU CAN CALL ME CHANEL!!! (XOXILOVEVAUGHNXOX IS TOO LONG!!) I LOVE THT LITTLE SKIT!!! THESE ARE GREAT! I ALSO PERSONALY LKE VAUGH IS A HOT DOG SUIT! BUT I CAN SEE HIM A S A BANANA!!(LOL)
BANANA MAN! LMAO :smiley: thats great! :smiley: :lol: :smiley:

LOL!!!fledermaus, squirrel casablance would be great and so would squirrel Gone with the Wind!!!and while we are at it, Interview with a Squirrel!!

Victoria King said:
LOL!!!fledermaus, squirrel casablance would be great and so would squirrel Gone with the Wind!!!and while we are at it, Interview with a Squirrel!!
omg, any musical with squirrels, with their high voices, anything would be hilarious! that Alvin and the chipmunks song is simply divine!!

^_^

What does ROTFLMAO mean? Rolling on the floor, ect.? I think so. Anyways, all of this ROTFLMAO has gotten me tired. I'm going to bed.

🛋️ AHHHHHH!!!!!!!A COUCH!!!!!!! :hide: AHHHHHHHHHHHH !!!!!!!!ANOTHER COUCH!!!!! I'm going to bed g'night all.

Back