Votes: 0 0.0%
  • twins, girl/girl

• twins, boy/boy

• twins, girl/boy

• Total voters
I voted for the baby to be a little girl...

Am I the only one who finds the idea of Irina Derevko being someone's grandmother scary? :angelic:

If Syd becomes pregnant as part of the S5 storyline, I think she'll have a girl. :syd1: 👶

Can you imagine how adorable a little Sydney would be?

Syd and Vaughn should have a little girl like sydney. But if Vaughn leaves *sniffs, dabbs eyes* they should have a little boy like Vaughn, named Michael

I voted Girl, but I doubt it will be a girl. If JG really is having a girl in real life, I don't think the show would want to have a girl too... does that make sense?
<0> :smiley:

I think a girl would be so cute. only because like 98% of all the people in Syds life who love her are men, and that would be so cute to see them doting over her little girl, especially Spy daddy and Vaughn! :D could you picture Weiss flirting with a little three year old version of Syd, or even better having the three year old flirt with Weiss! so cute.

i agree with you pii_lena4ever i think that after the long line of girls in Syds life i really think it would be a girl. but i also like the sound of the twins being seperated. although it sounds to, Syd-Nadia time deal

still nobody yet voted for :D *twins, boy/boy*... but yeah ^_^ I haven't changed my choice yet... hope it's a boy :blush: ... baby 👶 boy!Vaughn...

Back