Sydney Bristow Character Description

nope i don't. oo and now she has graduated from collage. shes not a double agent anymore either they destroyed sd-6. she is now trying to capture mr.arvin sloane former president of sd-6 and irina derevko her mother who was in the KGB for i believe 20 years.

Her mother was on a mission to get info from jack while they were married. her alias was Laura Bristow. When she was done getting everything she needed she left. Jack felt very betrayed and angry.

theres a little on her family :smiley: and you think your family is wierd?

lol

lauren vartan :surf:

Sydney Bristow

WHO SHE IS: A beautiful but mysterious grad student who claims to work at an international bank part-time but is really one of the most respected agents for both SD-6 and the CIA.

HOW SHE JOINED SD-6: She was recruited while in college and assumed she was working for the CIA.

HOW SHE JOINED THE CIA: SD-6 killed Danny Hecht, her fiancé, after they found out he knew about her line of work. Soon after, she learned that SD-6 was really a renegade intelligence group working in opposition to the CIA -- so she became a double agent.

HER PERSONAL MO: She just wants to be a teacher like her mom.

HER STRENGTHS: Killer kicks and punches, not to mention the fact that she looks blindingly sexy no matter what she wears: a ''Run Lola Run''-ish red wig, a maid's uniform, or a straitjacket.

HER WEAKNESSES: Falling for her CIA handler and getting overwrought about issues relating to her parents.

-Courtesy of www.alias-tv.com

~Darcy

Sydney Bristow needs a hug. really she does poor girl has gone through soo much this season shes lost a lot of things...i felt so bad for her in that jail scene when she realized Pruitt Taylor Vince was actually a bad guy...this season has been very angsty and i love it..makes for good drama and JG is due for another freakin golden globe.

This has sort of been bugging me for a bit now, we know that she was a college student, but I was just wondering if anybody knew what school she attended?

~wave~

The Alias calendar officially lists Sydney Anne Bristow's birthdate as April 17, 1975. The Alias books have Sydney an undergrad at UCLA. The shots in the pilot where Danny asks her to marry him is UCLA, but some other shots were filmed at USC (where Dixon tries to get Sydney to come back to SD-6). Although never explicitly said in the show, the consensus is that she is a grad student at UCLA, which makes me feel good because that's my alma mater. :smiley:

Back