Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Gaia

• Neither

• Don't Care

• Total voters
Oh duh... this one is too easy. It's obviously Gaia and the reason why is because Gaia's life sucks even more than Syds :eek: (OMG Is that LIKE possible? like no waay!) :eek: And Gaia still stays tough as nails. She kicks ass (even more than syd)

I think that if you don't read Fearless... you wouldn't know who was better!

lmao.... *sigh* not for long though... i know that since this is an Alias board that Syd will eventually win but

everyone give gaia a chance! you don't how amazing she is! she's had an even harder life than syd!

(pssst.... jamie i think you should put that in your first post! :D)

nance said:
lmao.... *sigh* not for long though... i know that since this is an Alias board that Syd will eventually win but

everyone give gaia a chance! you don't how amazing she is! she's had an even harder life than syd!

(pssst.... jamie i think you should put that in your first post! :D)
i should! GAIA RULES

VaughnFan13 said:
Sydney!! I tried reading "Fearless" and thought it was kind of boring...no offense...i'm going to see if the tv show is better tho
I'm going to have to agree....the books just didn't interest me that much. I'm a bigger fan of Syd's

btvaughn said:
VaughnFan13 said:
Sydney!! I tried reading "Fearless" and thought it was kind of boring...no offense...i'm going to see if the tv show is better tho
I'm going to have to agree....the books just didn't interest me that much. I'm a bigger fan of Syd's
*falls dead on the floor* NOOOOOOO

Go Syd! :D

But isn't the show suppose to be "messed up"? Thats what one of my fearless addicted friends said, since the storyline is off.

Back