Season 1 Sydney/Danny Fans???

No doubt of course I'm a Sydney/Vaughn shipper, but did anyone else get the magic of Danny? Some of us are Syd/Will shippers or Syd/Sark shippers, I was wondering if anyone out there was a Danny/Syd shipper beside me. :smiley:

No. When i watched the first episode i really didn't like Danny or Will then later in the episode i saw Vaughn and i knew that i wanted Vaughn and Syd to be together so have been a syd/vaughn shipper since. It was so shocking though for Danny to be killed in the first episode but i still cringe when i hear him sing build me up buttercup.

Well I loved Danny and Will and Vaughn. You can be a shipper for more than one couple. :smiley: Friends of mine like Syd/Will and Syd/Vaughn as a couple, as some like her with Danny also. It's absolutely possible to like more than one couple. :smiley: And Danny was just absolutely precious. Any guy that'll make a cute idiot out of himself while proposing, they were adorable. Luckily I've had some Danny/Syd fans already reply to me, :smiley:. But always looking for more.

Paradise Kendra

.. :lol: :lol: ..oh, yes, the man couldn't sing... and oh, yes, he was cute and adorable, but i think Syd was way too much sand for his little truck anyway, so i sure hope he's dead and well buried, cause the last thing we need for season 4 is king Arthur.. :lol: ..

There are some people that i like more than one couple. Like i love Angel and Cordelia but i loved her with Xander and Doyle aswell and Xander with Anya and Willow. I just didn't really like Danny, not that i saw a lot of him. I definitly prefered him to Noah though. I hate that guy.

Ah why, LOL. Noah was a bad guy and would've killed her. And he wasn't nearly as good looking at Danny, LOL. Well I guess I asked the wrong board. I've found fans of him elsewhere, guess just not here. :smiley:

Paradise

I loved Danny and Syd. They were just too cute together and I think, had he lived, they would have had a long-lasting relationship (aside from the fact that she was an uber secret spy).

Ok I definitely got that Syd/Danny magic. Danny was more like the guy we all would like to have in our lives. He seemed sooo adorable and you know if he lived...I think him and Syd would be that long lasting couple. I always preferred Danny even more than Vaughn and even more than Noah. Noah just freaked me out...he wasn't even cute nor did he have a good personality...lol.

ewwwww no i definitely didn't like danny. vaughn is so much better for sydney. i just wasn't feeling the sydney/danny. however, my mom LOVED danny, she was like "he's so CUTE!" and then when he turned up dead she was like "oh no! he was so cute!" I was like nope, its only vaughn for me ;)

I liked Danny but nothing close to Vaughn. Sydney and Vaughn are soulmates nad Sydney even says so herself in Season 3. They are meant to be together. Danny was cool but he wasn't very supportive of Syd being a spy and that wasn't very cool.

not really...i mean he died episode 1 and we never REALLY got to know all about Danny....i'm sorry but i don't think Syd and Danny made that great of a couple

Well it's hard to get a opinion since he died. But when she finds him in the bathtube I get so sad. If we had more backstory to them then I guess I would be a shipper. :Plane:

Back