Sydney/Irina

S

smegheadalways

I looked the the relationship topics and I am pretty sure I didn't see any topic about Sydney and Irina. So lets discuss what the future holds for the two of them.
I personally can't wait to see more scenes between the two, so tell us what you think of the relationship between her and Syd, can they ever have a normal mother daughter relationship..................?

;)

i doubt it esp. since syd hates her mother and irina will only look out for herself as a top prority...but you never know, people could change

I don't think they will ever have a normal relationship....think about it, two spies, one who hates another one and loves her at the same time......and nothing in Sydney's life is "normal"

Obviously never a normal relationship, but Irina obviously loves Syd i think her and jack are the only thing keeping her from completly killing herself over rambaldi. Syd loves her but wishes she didnt.

Well, yeah, but I think that Sydney actually DOES want to love her, she's just mad that she does even after all that Irina has done against CIA, all the bad things she's done, etc. I think she really wants to forgive her mother, and in a way, I think she does, becuase she doesn't fully understand all the evilness that her mother has done. umm...I don't think I'm making sense, so I'm done now. :smiley:

yeah, i think she kinda turns a blind eye toward what she does but when she does something as big as say skip out then seh cant anymore...

Yeah I guess, but Sydney has yet to skip out so.... But, I think what you mean is, Sydney only realizes what hre mother has done when it effects her, so she doesn't really understand what everything else has done or how big it really is.

yeah....which is sorta sad, because she's already done such bad stuff...I wonder how much more bad stuff is gonna go before she acutally understands how evil her mother is. heheh, not like Irina isn't cool, Irina rocks!

I think it'd be cool if somethin odd happened and then she got to live in NA and just not be hunted down, and then Irina will live with Sydney, Vaughn isn't marry, and all will be good. Oh, and Jack will stop being such a freak and move in with Irina and THEN all will be good ^_^

Yes, I have to agree....Evil is good...

I actually have no idea...I remember you kicked it..and it grabed your leg and flipped you upside down...hmm...oh well! ::sends God (Irina) after it, it dies::

oooo that would definatly be a plot twist... and maybe everything will all go together so there isnt really good and evil anymore and everyone is on everyone elses side but is also their enemy! :woot:

YES! So it's like, you don't know who you can really trust anyway, and yet there are still sides and you have to trust, because if you don't, youl'l get killed or somethin, but still, you can't really trust anyone.

Back