Sydney/Irina

yeah! exactly! so ppl like us dont hafta trust anyone yet we will learn to trust ppl yet that trust will be broken but we will be prepared but other ppl will finally see what we mean! :woot:

There is no doubt Sydney loves her mother. Didn't you see her face when Irina jumped off that building? She almost had a heart attack. Unfortunetely she's too stubborn to admit it. I think the Bristows will never have a "normal" relationship but I can see the three of them getting along in the future.

SiriCerasi said:
yeah! we are forced to trust ppl, but we also arent allowed to so ppl will really learn from this! WELCOME TO LIFE!
::stamps your forehead:: enjoy your stay, you'll be leaving in about 80 years....mwah ha ha!

ugh, all this untrustingness is so...baH! And Syd really needs to get her feelings straight. Does she care, or not?! ^_^

I agree with ya Manu when Irina jumped from that building Sydney looked heart broken, and when she said: "Get down now", she looked like she was gonna burst out crying. I think she loves her mum won't doen't want to admit to anyone especially herself. I just hope in season 3 we see this and maybe a little hug! (y)

aliasjgfanaticmv said:
LMAO!! So you weren't satisfied with the hug in Season 2 up on the roof? ^_^
Yep, od course but I'm a hard girl to please :P !

LMAO - What's this mean? (Yes, I'm pretty slow)!

it was just cruel when they had to break the hug cause the guards were screaming at them and pointing guns at them

smegheadalways said:
aliasjgfanaticmv said:
LMAO!! So you weren't satisfied with the hug in Season 2 up on the roof? ^_^
Yep, od course but I'm a hard girl to please :P !

LMAO - What's this mean? (Yes, I'm pretty slow)!
LMAO: Laughing My A$$ Off ; )

don't worry!!!! sb had to tell me what LMAO meant too ( i actually speak spanish, so it was pretty reasonable that i didn't know, but still!!!

Ah, Spanish! :D Okay, I can't speak it fluently but I can say some stuff, here goes, "Me Gustan" and "Hola", indeed my knowledge is rather limited, ^_^
Back to Syd's and Irina's relationship, I really can't think of what direction it's going to take in S3, and although LO's contract details hasn't been released, Kevin Weisman (Marshall) said she would be returning, but for just how many episodes???? ;)

Back