Sydney/Lauren

full_bLown_Rose said:
did you see in the season 3 dvd bloopers jennifer and melissa kiss! It was a blooper for the episode where lauren is all beat up and tells syd that she was captured by the covenant.  The part where syd punches lauren they were so into it jennifer decided to give melissa a nice smooch lol  ;)
[post="1204450"]<{POST_SNAPBACK}>[/post]​

I know, I love those bloopers!! It's just so amusing how they are biting each other's heads off and then they go in for a kiss!! :P

Count me in for sure!!! I love these two together!!! They hate each other, but they cant show it!!! Lovin it!! Add me!! *Squee* As for those bloopers...they are just hysterical!!!

"I have to admit, I miss Melissa an awful lot, but I don't miss Lauren, she was in my way" Jennifer talks the Syd and Vaughn relationship in Season 4

Awesome quote!! Love their relationship both as Sydney and Lauren, and Jennifer and Melissa!

YAY!! More Sydney/Lauren shippers even after the CORPSE (SHE'S NOT DEAD!!! sorry...rabid Lauren fan). ^_^

gucci_94 said:
Count me in for sure!!! I love these two together!!! They hate each other, but they cant show it!!! Lovin it!! Add me!! *Squee* As for those bloopers...they are just hysterical!!!

Exactly!!!! Those bloopers. :naughty:

"I have to admit, I miss Melissa an awful lot, but I don't miss Lauren, she was in my way" Jennifer talks the Syd and Vaughn relationship in Season 4

How sweet!!! ^_^ JG and MG have such a great friendship, as well as great chemistry on screen!!

I'll be a Sydney/Lauren shipper, but that's because I'm a guy. WOOT! Does that count? :D ;)
Hmmm, guess that means I have the Syren bug. Strangely appropriate. :lol:

DSR<O>

YAY! Another Syd/Lauren shipper!! w00t!! Maybe I should start giving out numbers. And well, it's okay that you're guy, it still works.

Come to think of it, I could be a Sydney/Lauren, Sydney/Carrie, Lauren/Carrie, Nadia/Carrie, Lauren/Nadia, Anna/Sydney, Anna/Carrie, Anna/Lauren, Anna/Nadia, or what the heck, Sydney/Lauren/Carrie/Anna/Nadia shipper too. 🤤

My loyalties are flexible. :lol:

DSR<O> said:
Come to think of it, I could be a Sydney/Lauren, Sydney/Carrie, Lauren/Carrie, Nadia/Carrie, Lauren/Nadia, Anna/Sydney, Anna/Carrie, Anna/Lauren, Anna/Nadia, or what the heck, Sydney/Lauren/Carrie/Anna/Nadia shipper too.  🤤
[post="1251781"]<{POST_SNAPBACK}>[/post]​

:rolleyes: Boys, boys, boys.

Okay, I'll start numbers.

#1- AgentDesertRose
#2- full_bLown_Rose

I enjoy seeing Anna and Sydney mix it more than Sydney and Lauren. - But then again, we were used to seeing Sydney trying to be nice to Lauren which made me want to throw up.

AgentDesertRose said:
:rolleyes: Boys, boys, boys.

Okay, I'll start numbers.

#1- AgentDesertRose
#2- full_bLown_Rose
[post="1257372"]<{POST_SNAPBACK}>[/post]​

Hehe...I'm only 30, so yeah, I guess you could call me a boy. :smiley:

DSR<O>

this may sound weird, but is the relationship you guys are talking about a lesbian relationship? I'm so sorry if that sounds rude in anyway, but I read the "passion between them two" in the paragraph... im not quite sure...

#1- AgentDesertRose
#2- full_bLown_Rose
#3- DSR<O>
#4- Alias_Day

Hooray. There's still support for Sydney/Lauren out there! ^_^

Back