Season 3 Sydney: Sloane's daughter?

Status
Not open for further replies.
I think Sydney is Sloane's daughter. There's always something that makes me think that. First is that I guess that was in the first season, Sloane says something to Sydney when Sydney is trying to get a code. He says "Me and Emily thought about you as if you were our own daughter". And then Irina and Sloane. Sloane almost says the same thing and Irina says that he can't feel those things for Sydney. And now, in the first episode of season 3, Sloane said again this weird stuff. Something like that "I think about you as my daughter You look at me as if I was your... " and then Sydney interrupted him. So does any one agree with me?

I though that last season too I'm glad someone else thinks so when I told my friend that she thought I was crazy and was like no that can't be possible ;)

I have had thoughts like that, but don't want it to be true. That would be so horrible for Sydney. The last thing she needs is to find out that man is her father. I can only hope that JJ sees it that way to. I would be so disgusted if he were even related to her, let alone her father.

Hmm, it sounds as if Sloane might be trying to say he is her father, but personally I think that he's just trying to mess with Sydney's mind.

I think when he says that he means he acted more as father to her than Jack did and Emily was more of a mother than Irina was....Jack was hardly a part of her childhood and Sydney didn't know her mom that well. Plus, I don't think Irina intended to get pregnant...too attached!!! She's was supposed to be a spy, not a spy mommy! :smiley: Good theory tho

Yes, Yes, Yes! I said that last season after Irina said that Sloane couldn't feel that way toward Syd. Remember that Sloane, Emily, Jack and Irina were all " good friends" back then. Plus Sloane seemed very happy and pleased to see Irina again (more than just a friend) - I totally think that Sloane is Sydney's dad and that is going to drive her - and Jack - nuts.

I had this thought all the way back in season one, but didn't think too much of it, but I'm glad to see that there are others out there that thought what I thought--Sloane acts as if sydneys is his daughter (looking back, at some points--other times, he is ordering her torture . . )

but if it turned out to be true, I think that it would sound like some kind of soap opera---ya, definatly a step too far . . .

No, I dont think so. Sloane needs Syd for something, he is not her father!
If he was, her mother would have told her.
So he is not her father :D

I think that something might have happened b/w Irina and Sloane to make him think that Syd's his daughter and not Jack, but I think that she's still Jack's daughter.

Sloane is too "paternal", if yooh get mah drift, towards Sydney. I mean why does he always want to protect her in some weird way or another. A little fishy to me... :confused: btw, has anyone noticed....WHY DOES SLOANE ALWAYS DRINK WATER? hey i noe everyone drinks water at sum point, but home come they always CLOSE UP on him dirnking water or pouring water into a glass? :confused: One of tha many mysteries

btw, has anyone noticed....WHY DOES SLOANE ALWAYS DRINK WATER?
Yes! I noticed that too. There must be something to that.

As for the Syd is Sloane's daughter theory, I have to disagree with that for one reason. Emily. Sloane loved her so much I don't think he would have ever betrayed her. There's no way he would have an affair.

I've been pondering that theory for some time now. The fact that Sydney could maybe possible be Sloan's daughter. He's always been distinctly parental towards her (albeit in an odd kinda sick way but nevertheless), ever since the beginning. I brushed it off throughtout first season and quite a bit of second as him wishing he had a daughter and feeling a connection with Sydney and feeling proud and rather puffed-up about the fact that (pre-Sydney knowing about SD-6) she had gone to him for help. Then in season 2 when Sloan and Irina were sitting in a jet and talking and Sloan brought up how much he loved Sydney Irina's reaction was just a little too strong. Her "don't you ever speak about Sydney in that manner (parentally) again" type comment seemed a little extreme, ...unless... she knows something that she doesn't want someone (Jack) to find out.

Still I doubt they'll play out that storyline until they absolutely HAVE to, it's just too "Luke. I am your father." -ish, it'd almost be funny and it seems like an easy way out so I don't think J.J.'d go that route, still he married Vaughn to you-know-who so anything's possible! :smiley: :rolleyes:

So there's my ramblings, any thoughts?

dbrizz
:syd1:

I just loved the girl that said "Luke, I'm your father", FANTASTIC! I know, it sound weird Sydney be Sloane's daughter. but she is. I'm sure about that.

here a quote that can prove it:

from almost thirty years:
SYDNEY: Did you and Emily ever think of having children?
SLOANE: What we do here Sydney, is more than just a career. I didn't think it would be fair to bring someone into the world who couldn't really know their father. Seeing the kind of woman you've become, knowing that I had something to do with it... that's as rewarding as if I had a child of my own.
JACK: Bastard.

personally that scares me. I hate sloane as is, but if he was Syd's father, I'd hate him more. Irena cheating on Jack, I feel bad for Jack as is, having a decietful wife, it'll be wrose if she cheated on him, just to rub it in. Final Thoughts: possible, but gross.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back