Season 5 Sydney Spoiler

According to Kristen - E News:

Sydney finds out that MV is being investigated as a possible double agent. When she finds out that she is carring HIS child - she sets off to find out the truth. A nefarious organization comes to light in Sydney's life as she fights to protect her unborn child--all while traveling incognito, outsmarting bad guys and keeping the world safe."

It looks like Season Five is going to be real good. :woot:

That sounds sooo cool. I thought she really wasn't going to be traveling or doing too much in the season because of the baby, but it looks like with Vaughn's secrets to reveal she will be going through a lot after all. :woot:

Do you think that the new characters could really replace Sydney and a field agent? because i personaly think that no one could replace her with the stuff she's done. I just hope she'll be able to go back into the field later in the season. (y)

I also heard that because of her maternity leave the show will have to take a break from November all the till January of Febuary something like that. That's soooo dissapointing. :(

sounds to me like there won't be a lot of s/v time from that description.............sounds like syd is gonna be mad!!!!!

Well I would think if Vaughn is being investigated his security clearance will be pulled and will be kinda "on the shelf" - If Vaughn is being framed or something, it would take Sydney to find out the truth.

Um he said it himself he's not Michael Vaughn, that's what the investagation is all about. So Im pretty sure they cant frame him.

ConcreteGirl said:
According to Kristen - E News:

Sydney finds out that MV is being investigated as a possible double agent.  When she finds out that she is carring HIS child - she sets off to find out the truth.  A nefarious organization comes to light in Sydney's life as she fights to protect her unborn child--all while traveling incognito, outsmarting bad guys and keeping the world safe."
It looks like Season Five is going to be real good.  :woot:
[post="1449590"]<{POST_SNAPBACK}>[/post]​

Sounds like a pretty good season considering Jennifer is pregnant. I can't wait for the season to begin. :D

She will kick some bad guys! She will just have to do it more carefully and in different ways haha, maybe Marshall can create some better devices :smiley: It will be a very good season indeed.

<span style='font-size:14pt;line-height:100%'>I'm in Australia and i've been reading ahead all the episodes and i'm really excited about the 5th season. It's gonna be really good. I love alias :woot: !!!]

It's the best show eva!!! :P :D </span>

<span style='font-size:8pt;line-height:100%'>
"You're transferring me to the mailroom?" - Sydney</span>

<span style='font-size:8pt;line-height:100%'>Marshall tells Vaughn to shut up. </span>

<span style='font-size:8pt;line-height:100%'>"Killed? He exploded like a frozen pinata." - Weiss </span>

:P

MarshallforPresident said:
She will kick some bad guys! She will just have to do it more carefully and in different ways haha, maybe Marshall can create some better devices :smiley: It will be a very good season indeed.
[post="1458848"]<{POST_SNAPBACK}>[/post]​

Marshall will be all over protecting Syd because he knows all about how Carrie was when she was pregnant :P

I think that its a good story premises. But I do hope that alias will not be as "showy" and self-contained this season. I think what the producers and writers were doing 1st and 2nd season was great, no other t.v. show was really doing a t.v. series with an intricate plot. I personally would love to see that same kind of story-telling again! What do you all think?

I agree with you - if the plan is to have the show go on - they will need to show at least one of the agents trying to live a double life (a life outside the CIA) - I think that is what made season one so great.

ConcreteGirl said:
I agree with you - if the plan is to have the show go on - they will need to show at least one of the agents trying to live a double life (a life outside the CIA) - I think that is what made season one so great.
[post="1476101"]<{POST_SNAPBACK}>[/post]​

I completely agree. There were a lot of great elements in the 1st and 2nd season that just aren't incorporated into the plot lines anymore. Season 4 was great, don't get me wrong, just not in the same way as the 1st and 2nd seasons.

Back