Season 5 Sydney Spoiler

MarshallforPresident said:
She will kick some bad guys! She will just have to do it more carefully and in different ways haha, maybe Marshall can create some better devices :smiley: It will be a very good season indeed.
[post="1458848"]<{POST_SNAPBACK}>[/post]​

i totally agree!! but then also i think they are gunna do the whole her baby gets kidnapped and she has to go save/find it and by this point she will have had her baby and will be back to full time old school @$$ kicking!!!

honestly, I hope they don't make a story line that includes her child being kidnapped. I think that it would be too predictable and plus they (the writers) just need to give Syd a break!

spygal87 said:
honestly, I hope they don't make a story line that includes her child being kidnapped.  I think that it would be too predictable and plus they (the writers) just need to give Syd a break!
[post="1482085"]<{POST_SNAPBACK}>[/post]​

If the show goes past a 5th season Garner will be back. She has another 3 years on her contract.

The question is not whether Garner will be back, but whether Alias will be back.

Alias is pointless without Sydney.

tjsloane said:
If the show goes past a 5th season Garner will be back. She has another 3 years on her contract.

The question is not whether Garner will be back, but whether Alias will be back.

Alias is pointless without Sydney.
[post="1486621"]<{POST_SNAPBACK}>[/post]​
Pointless as it may be, the question IS whether Garner will be back. Melissa George was on a long contract too remember. TPTB have hinted they plan for Alias to go on possibly without Jennifer Garner - hence introducing the new agents.

Back