Dismiss Notice
Alien Soup is a free community for fans of science-fiction, horror, & fantasy! Everybody is welcome here.

Sydney & Vaughn: Is It A Good Thing?

Discussion in 'Characters, Cast and Crew' started by Azhria Lilu, Dec 1, 2002.

?
  1. Yes, right now!

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  2. Yes, eventually - too soon might ruin the show

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  3. No, not at all!

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  1. Azhria Lilu

Azhria Lilu Rocket Ranger

When should Sydney & Vaughn get together, if at all?

2. freelancer638

freelancer638 Captain

Wow, the results are really biased right now! 'Course, I can't say that I'm not surprised. I voted for yes, eventually. Syd and Vaughn definitely have something going on, it can't be denied. At this point, I think it's safe to say that they will get together eventually, but I hope jj waits a while. The UST between them is an integral part of the show right now, and I hope it continues!

3. Viogirl13

Viogirl13 Rocket Ranger

I agree...I loved it on the Season Premire when Sydney saved Vaughn from being sliced opened and they looked at each other...ahh it was so cute! When Vaugh was talking about his watch in Passage Part 1 i was going crazy. Stupid pages. Grrrrrr!

4. vaughneya

vaughneya Rocket Ranger

VIOGIRL AWESOME SIGNATURE. I WANT ONE LIKE THAT!!!!!!!!!!!!
    i said yes, eventually, i think they should build one and let the audience relax a little more. but yes, i think they could do it. its love, love is the most powerful thing in the world

5. SydneyRox

SydneyRox Rocket Ranger

I voted for yes, eventually because I think that they should get together, but not soon. If they got together too soon then that would take all of the excitement out of the rest show and that would spoil everything.

6. Flames24

Flames24 Rocket Ranger

I voted for yes, eventually. The tension between them is what keeps the show and their situation exciting.

7. SydneyBristow201717

SydneyBristow201717 Rocket Ranger

So did I. But I want it to happen! You know how like everyone wants SD-6 to be destroyed but if it is then the shows OVER! :(

8. *RougeVixen*

*RougeVixen* Captain

I wouldn't necessarily say that. If/when they take down SD-6, there will be many people after Sydney. The other SD cells, allies to SD-6, and when they get SD-6, that doesn't mean they'll catch Sloane. There are many possibilities that the show could take after the takedown of SD-D so....yeah. :shamefullyembarrased:

9. verdantheart

verdantheart Guest

About Sydney/Vaughn: If they get together right away, I don't see how they could sustain it. It would have to be a temporary or on-and-off thing.

10. Alias

Alias Rocket Ranger

Oh they would find a way to sustain it, it would just take a lot of secrecy and being careful.

11. lovealias

lovealias Captain

I think they should be together now and they shouldn't wait an other moment!!!

12. agent hidden eyes

agent hidden eyes Rocket Ranger

i voted Yes, eventually - too soon might ruin the show.. u just like see the lil sparks they have fly

13. a.k.a.Kate_Jones

a.k.a.Kate_Jones Rocket Ranger

I voted yes, eventually. I so enjoy the tension between them, and, if they do get together, Irina will sooner or later have her say on the matter and I can't wait for that(mainly because of that one scene between her and Vaughn)

14. sugababyboo

sugababyboo mrs. charlie

;) I'm not saying what I voted for.. :cool:

15. Existentialist

Existentialist Entertainment Moderator

I voted for yes, eventually. Call me twisted, but I looooove the tortured looks they give eachother. I'm a big fan of angst. Eventually though, they'll just need to jump eachother. :angelic: ;) :LOL: In the meantime, maybe a kiss after a successful mission together that makes them give eachother that double furrowed forehead look and makes things awkward for a while. But maybe not. I like what's going on right now too.

16. vaughneya

vaughneya Rocket Ranger

you know, no matter when, it would be great if they did hint some things. personally, im gettign sick of it being does he like her or alice??? that girl...

17. spysurfergrl247

spysurfergrl247 Rocket Ranger

:hi: I voted yes and i copletely agree with Viogirl13,i get so excited :D when i see them together that i need something to squeeze!! :santa:

18. Alias Elle

Alias Elle Rocket Ranger

Miracles can't be rushed... however they shouldn't take longer than three TV seasons either... (hint hint nudge nudge wink wink)

~Me :angel2:

19. member wants account deleted

member wants account deleted Scout

I had to pick yes....eventually. I mean, I love the tenison between them. It's so...*sighs dreamily*:D

20. angelbleu

angelbleu Rocket Ranger

I am such a S/V shipper. They definately need to get together. I just don't know WHEN I want them to get together.

I mean, I want their relationship to progress. Just at what pace...I am unclear myself. :P