Season 2 Sydney/ Vaughn & Will/ New Francie relationship

:smiley: I really hope that Will figures out about Freplica, because his life is really in danger, as well as others. I hope that Sydney and Vaughn gets past this whole possible betrayal thing, because it took them SOOO long to get together so I don't think that either one of them should mess it up

That was really strange when Freplica/Elf was watching Sydney and Vaughn going at it, why was she watching, tips? :confused: I don't know, that was just really creepy, but does Freplica/Elf have a camera in Will's bedroom, so that Freplica can watch what he's doing (NOT LIKE THAT) :angry: like if he's studying information for the CIA. So Freplica would know what's going on. ;)

I don't think she'd have anything in his bedroom, he lives in a different house, and he comes over to hers all the time. If she wanted to know if anything was going on, she could just hypnotize him again.

I felt bad for evil Francie! She was crying when she stabbed Will. I think she really loved him. And when Sark asked her if she liked him, she looked at him funny.

1st of all this is a aussie thread and second DID SHE STAB WILL???? nooooo all i can say is that (b4 reading ur posts alias freak) is THAT NO GOOD CAN COME OF THIS!
jess
:smiley: irina rox :smiley:

Back