Sydney vs. Alice

Will Alice end with Vaughn or Sydney>?

• Alice and Vaughn?

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Sydney and Vaughn?

Votes: 1 100.0%

• Total voters
Is this question even fair to Alice? <_< Let me think..... HELL NO!! <_< But would I have it any other way.....HELL NO!! Alice need to go away. :sly: Maybe she could trip over a rock and fall off a cliff. :siren: On the other that isn't too nice, :rolleyes: whatever. It's all about Syd and Vaughn anyway. :lol: Syd and Vaughn so belong together and it's so gonna happen sooner or later.

Krazed :ninja:

If Alice ends up with Vaughn I think I might hurl myself at the television screen. I don't meen to sound paranoid but Alice should really move to some uninhabited island and stay there.... forever. :angry:

Why even ask? Other than those tension people :P , j/k, Vaughn and Sydney totally belong together...and i don't know how much longer I can wait!

syd for sure, u know obviousally they wont keep vaughn and alice together much longer, cuz everyone wants syd and vaughn together and eventually (hopefully sooner than later) it will happen

alias8000 said:
Codename said:
haha!  It is 10 for S/V and 0 for A/V!  :lol:
I hear ya Codename!

Sydney gets Vaughn and Alice is gone!
IM ALL WITH YA ON THIS ONE GUYS. he got her and nasty alice is out of the picture!!! yahooooo for sexy sexy vaughn and syd and there making out seane!!!! *i like that as you can tell on my little picture thingy!"

LAUREN :super: TEIMLE

I always wanted Alice to get hit by a truck, but now I think the two people who voted for Alice must have got hit by that truck (brain damage). Hey...you two people aren't Sydney/Sark or Sydney/Will are you?

Back