Season 3 Sydney vs. Allison (Evil Francie)

This is the epidsode where that Francie double comes back & another cat fight between her & Sydney.

Your thoughts:

Oh, that is so cool. It would be really cool
if someone was kiddnapped by slone and sydney
comes to the resuce and they fight. Or Slone comes
to get sydney to brain wash her again ( thats what i think
happened to sydney in two years slone took her and did
that thing that happened to sheperd in the episode color-
blind) Anyways

thats what i think any others agree or
or disagree?

Alias_Spy said:
Oh, that is so cool. It would be really cool
if someone was kiddnapped by slone and sydney
comes to the resuce and they fight. Or Slone comes
to get sydney to brain wash her again ( thats what i think
happened to sydney in two years slone took her and did
that thing that happened to sheperd in the episode color-
blind) Anyways

thats what i think any others agree or
or disagree?
Yeah. That would be cool. I think Sydney brainwashed, since she has no memory of the two years or, she really was dead, which isn't true cuz Jack showed her that tape of her killing that Russian dude. hmm.....

I have to think that Lauren(Vaughn's wife) is somehow working with Sloane and perhaps knows something about Syd's missing 2 yrs.
Allison is involved with Sloane too - but then if she took Syd from the apt how is it that Sark doesn't know - aren't they a couple?
And what has happened to Irina for 2 yrs (why isn't she more involved with Syd's missing 2 yrs?).
I would like to see Syd vs Allison again and this time Syd takes her out!

whoa! wait a sec... isn't Francie's double dead, or have I been missing something, and if I have, will someone please expain?

vaughn! said:
whoa! wait a sec... isn't Francie's double dead, or have I been missing something, and if I have, will someone please expain?
apparently not vaughn!

i reckon we're gonna find out that evil francie survived (bullet proof vest) and that it was her who spread syd's DNA somehow and took sydney away to the covenant. Which means also that SArk was working for the covenant in season two (sonce he and Allison were goping out / working together).
what i can't decide is whether that also means sloane is involved - can anyone rememeber is sark and sloane were still in contact at the end???

I can't wait til this showdown, and yes, we need Anna at least for 1 more mission, please!!!!!!! Parity is my favorite episode from Season 1.... And Anna is the original nemesis.....

eeeeeeee! cant wait for the rematch! they should bring anna back in the ep bc its the 47th ep if u count the 2 hr eps as one! :D

i think a showdown would be awesssome...but yes it would be even awesomer (is that a word??) if anna came back

she kicked some major @$$..but of course syd kicks more ;)

AliasHoustonShipper said:
Does anyone think Alison will tell Syd how she killed Francie? I doubt they would show it as that set is probably gone, but what do you think?
hmm, nevere thought of that.
that would be pretty nasty huh??
something the evil bit** just might do!!!!
i'm sure we can all imagine Syd asking anyway.

I cant wait for the fight it looks like its gonna be mad!!!

<!--SPOILER BEGIN--><div onClick="openClose('929f141e01673101517bc59421c87dd3')" style="font-weight: bold">Click For Spoiler</div><div id="929f141e01673101517bc59421c87dd3" style="display:none"><!--SPOILER END--> But she does survive so it looks like its not gonna be the end of Allison<!--SPOILER DIV--></div><!--SPOILER DIV-->

I can't wait to see a rematch! I just wanna see Syd kick Allison all the way back to that car crash where she 'supposedly' died...and have her die there! Don't get me wrong I love Merrin...I just hate the person she's playing. lol

man, i love alison/syd fights. merrin and jennifer go at it like no other. now THAT was a fight! i love how brutal it gets. it's always cool when syd fights but it's usually against extras we don't know. so seeing her fight someone this evil was just awesome.

and that last line... "she did this." whoa...i got chills. :blink: :nervous:

so far both fights are a draw. Allison got away, but took a beating. Syd still doesn't know what the Covenant has planned for her. The fight was cool, but nothing compared to teh Season 2 finale.

oh yeah, definitely. the season 2 finale was just the craziest fight i've ever seen. i don't think anything can top that. but when those two fight, it's just freaking awesome.

Back