Sydney vs. Elektra

kylo4

Cadet
Author's Note* I wrote this story two years ago. It is finished. I haven't been able to post it here because of some.........difficulties, but Entertainment Weekly wrote about it in their magazine. I also started a sequel, which I should be getting around to writing now. The sequel is more of an explanation of what occured.

Enjoy. A lot of it is action, and is not as good as my writing today.

CHAPTER 1

It was a vast cold night, the bright lights of all the buildings and police sirens of New York were fascinating. Even more fascinating when you were on the top of a roof, trying to find your target with sniper rifle.
" Damn, I can barely see a thing from here! All the bright lights are blocking my view and bothering my eyes for when my target exits the building in five minutes."
Elektra was on the roof. Patiently awaiting for her target to come. Finally after what felt to her like a long time, her target came out of the building.
"There you are. Come a little closer and out of view from everybody else. That's right."
(Bam) " Target destroyed and I'm ready to go packing home. Another life, another paycheck."
Elektra started climbing down the ladder from the roof. Unnoticed by blending in with the darkness of the night. The chilling screams of the people all gathering around the man that was just shot and killed. The sirens flaring in the distance nearing the scene of the assasination. She's an assasin, it's what she does for a living. She took out who a man named Arvin Sloane, asked her to take out. Somebody important to the C.I.A. that he knew worked there.

She met a man named Arvin Sloane when she was doing an assasination. He came up to her and asked what the hell she was doing on his roof at 1:30 a.m. in the morning.
She replied telling him to go away and not remember anything of what happened. Or, she'd shoot and kill him.
"Do you know who the hell I am?" Replied Sloane.
"No, but why would I care. I'm an assasin. If somebody paid me to take you out no matter how high in rank you are at this building, I'd still take you out."
"Hmm..." Sloane grinned and started going off in a train of thought. "How about if I payed you to take out someone who has been a real thorn in my side."
"Who is it?" Elektra had replied. Knowing that she would probably get paid a lot for this job."
"This person works for the C.I.A., he helped take out the alliance. His name is Micheal Vaughn!"

The next day at the C.I.A. headquarters.
"I can't believe Vaughn has been assasinated!" (Sob) A former double agent until she helped destroy SD-6, an evil organization that she thought she was working against. Now full time C.I.A
agent Sydney Bristow was sitting in her working chair crying her eyes out.
"You can't do this to yourself Sydney." Wiess, another co-worker of the C.I.A and one of Vaughns friends told her. Even Wiess was too, sniffling and having small tears runnind down his face.
"I know how much he meant to yo...."
"No you don't. He was everything to me, and now he's gone. When I find out who did this to him I will slit their throat! I will kill them!"
While this was going on, Marshall, who usually made all the gadgets and gave the info about the missions. Was reviewing the surviellance tapes over and over and over again. Hoping to see if he could somehow find the culprit.
As he continually worked the tapes on his computer, he came across a figure on the screen.
"Everybody, I think I found something." He pressed the zoom button as far as it could go and then printed the image that was on the rooftop.
"Is there any chance that this figure could um, uh, be our assasin."
As soon as Marshall said that, Sydney raced over to where the picture was and ripped it out of his hands.
"I wonder if this is the son of a b!+c# who did it!"
"Calm down," Yelled Kendall who was the leader of the C.I.A. "I'm going to figure it out."
Meanwhile, in all of this confrontation, Jack Bristow, Sydneys father, was in a corner by himself trying to figure out all of it. Put it together. To him, it was probably Sloane who hired this person as an assasin. They were already looking for Sloane forever and had no luck of killing or capturing him at all.
Back at where all the other C.I.A agent workers were, Marshall screamed out, "I found a match to the person in the picture. Her name is Elektra Natchios. She's a trained assasin who has been doing hits for years. It's amazing what you can do with technology nowadays. I mean, you can match a picture to the actual...
"Marshall, will you please just shut up already!" Yelled Kendall. "I've had enough of your rambling on speeches after everything we do."
"Sorry about that sir. You know what I mean right? Yah, um...
"Marshall!" Kendall yelled again.
"Yah, I know. Sorry sir."
Kendall walked over to Jack and said that the mission to try and find this killer is up to him.
"You decide Jack, but in my opinion, I think it's too dangerous for Sydney to go on the mission because her feelings will definitley get in the way."
"That will be up to me." Jack replied to Kendall.
"Now, I think it's too early to really go on the mission, but I'll send up an evidence squad to search for evidence on the scene."
With that, the evidence squad gathered up their gear and equipment and set out to the scene of the assasination."

great story!! but no how could she kill vaughn?!?!?? STUPID FRICKIN SLOANE!!! he always ruins everything! grrrrrrrrr PWEASE continue and could i get a pm??

I would love a pm. For once I'm not ready to kill someone b/c they killed Vaughn. Wow, that's a really demented compliemnt, but it is. I think.

Thanks everybody. The story was posted her but I got it removed, it was pretty big. Loads of action ahead! Enjoy.

CHAPTER 2

The next day,
As soon as it was time to go to work Sydney raced to work and pummeled through the door to her work and went straight to her computer. She didn't sleep at all the previous night. Vaughn was on her mind too much. The short time they spent together could've been a lifetime and it all
ended because of this, this Elektra woman.
When Sydney got onto her computer, she printed everything she possibly could on Elektra Natchios. As her father came into work, she hurriedly ran towards him and started talking about everyhting that she had found on Elektra. She summarized it by asking her father if she could go
on the mission to try and find her.
"I'm very sorry Sydney, but like Kendall said, it's too dangerous for you to go because your feelings will get in the way."
"I don't care what Kendall said! I want to go on that mission and if you don't let me go, then I will go on it myself."
"You will be braking protocol Sydney. I can't allow you to do that."
"Well, in this case, I don't care about protocol. This case is too important for me and I will not let anything get in the way of it. At all!"
With that, Sydney walked away from her father and tears began to swell up in her eyes at the thought of Vaughns smell, coming from his seat as she passed it on the way to hers.
Sydney began to pack up supplies and equipment and rushed herself out the door. Nobody knew what she was doing. Except her father.....

"So you want me to take out this C.I.A. agent too?"
"Yes, I do." Sloane replied to Elektra. "I have been trying to kill her for so long now and everytime, something gets in the way of the job. So will you do it for me?"
"Of course!" Elektra replied. She was making $1000's of dollars off of this guy. So of course she would say yes.
"Good. I'll give you half now and half when the job is completed."
"That's really good. I'll do the job no matter what happens now.'
"I thought you would."
Every time Elektra and Sloane met now, it was in a hiding spot in an alley that nobody except them two knew about.
Elektra set off and grabbed all her equipment. Setting off to prepare for when she had to kill
Sydney Bristow!

CHAPTER 3

As Sydney hit the streets, she went into a local store. In the store she bought some supplies. Red, blonde, and black hair dye. She was going to do everything possible to not get noticed while on this, illegal mission that she wasn't supposed to be on. She didn't want other C.I.A. agents to see
her. She also bought a lot of different sunglasses, hats, and darts. With the darts she would later take them apart and fill them in with different things like, poison, instant sleeping serum, and other things like that.
As she left the store, she had went to the washroom and dyed her hair blonde. Then she put on a baseball hat of the New York Yankees and put on her black sunglasses. She walked through the streets casually, she was on her way to go to the crime scene. On her way there, she kept looking
for anything from ripped clothing to a missing weapon. But she had no luck and kept on walking to where the crime scene was.
When Sydney got to the crime scene the evidence squad had left a couple of hours before she got there. She set her bag down of supplies that she had brought with her from the C.I.A. headquarters and started to search for anything that the evidence squad could've missed. But didn't find anything.
All of a sudden she thought she saw someone lurking around somewhere behind her. She thought that it must've been a mistake. Sydney found nothing, so she decided to go back to her house and not the headquarters because she knew that back at the headquarters she would probably get into
a lot of trouble from her father for leaving and someone what trying to go on the mission.
She drove back home and told herself that she would return back to the spot at night to see if anybody is hanging around up there.

CHAPTER 4

At night, it was cold and once again, the lights and sounds of New York were blaring. On top of the roof, there was Elektra. Waiting for her assigned target to assasinate. Sloane told her that Sydney would come out of the same building that Vaughn did. It had the office in sight of the C.I.A. so she could have a perfect shot without being noticed.
Then, Elektra heard footsteps climbing up the ladder to the top of the roof. She quickly grabbed her sniper rifle and hit behind one of the ducts which was coming out of the top of the building.
Staring in disbelief, Elektra saw Sydney Bristow right in front of her. She was shocked of how easy the assasination would be now. She still stared in awe.
Sydney gazed around. She sensed that somebody else was on the roof with her. She had a troubling feeling in her stomach. Then, she noticed that there was a little bullet on the ground.
She flashed it with her flash light. It was a sniper rifle bullet.
Meanwhile, Elektra gazed in awe. "Damn, I must've dropped a bullet when I was loading the gun." She whispered to herself. She hated to admit to herself that she was probably just as nervous and scared as Sydney probably was at the moment.
Then, Sydney started to look around for a person somewhere. She could scarcely make out the sound of someone or something breathing somewhere. She walked slowly over to the duct which was on the building when all of a sudden.....

CHAPTER 5

She walked slowly over to the duct which was on the building when all of a sudden Elektra jumped out and threw one of her sais at Sydney.
Somehow, Sydney was just able to dodge it and quickly took out her gun. She started firing at Elektra and Elektra started jumping around, trying to dodge everything coming her way.
Finally, Sydneys clip in her gun ran out.
"Damn, I'm going to kill you for you bringing death to the man I loved!" Sydney screamed as she ran towards Elektra.
"I'll give you a chance to be with your precious man. All you need to do is stand still!" Elektra had picked up the sai that had missed Sydney and threw it at her again. It went right through Sydneys arm and Sydney screamed out in pain.
"Now I'm going to finish you off for good. You no good for nothing...."
With Sydneys good arm, she grabbed one of her darts that she had filled with a sleeping dosage and stabbed Elektra in the leg with it. Elektra also yelled out in pain.
"You'll pay for that!" With her other sai, Elektra went to go finish Sydney off when there was shooting behind her. Quickly, Elektra ripped the dart out of her leg and quickly found another way to escape. She knew that she had to go back to her hiding spot before the sleeping dosage
from the dart that was stabbed in her leg in the quick battle with Sydney, started to kick in.
Overhead from Sydney was her father.
"Sydney, Sydney can you hear me?" Jack asked in a very concerned voice.
"Uh, uh..." Was all that Sydney could say.
"Good thing I got here in the nick of time or you would've been in shreds." He slowly ripped the sai out of Sydneys left arm.
"Ow!!!!!!!!!!!!" Sydney screamed.
"It'll only hurt for a while. We'll get it mended for you."
With that, Sydneys father picked her up and put some cream and a towel on her wound. She was bleeding a lot. He put her in his truck and drove her back to the C.I.A. headquarters.
A couple hours later, Sydney woke up. She saw a blur and didn't know where she was.
"Where am I?" She asked.
"We're at the C.I.A. headquarters." Replied her father, Jack.
"Do you remeber anything after the fight?" He asked.
"All I remember is blacking out and I saw her run away in the distance."
"You lost a lot of blood but you'll be ok. Didn't I tell you not to go looking for her? Didn't I?"
Jack was now beginning to get a little ill tempered with Sydney.
"You went against both mine and Kendalls orders."
"I know." Sydney replied. "But I had to find the person that did this to me. The person who made my life even worse then it already is."
"You know that you can't do anything about that Sydney." Jack replied, his temper calming down now. Listening once again to his daughters innocent voice.
"Yes I can." Sydney replied, standing up angrily. The blood soaked bandage on her left arm. She ripped it off and threw it in the garbage.
"I can kill her!"

Here's more. (I live for action!)

CHAPTER 6

With that, Sydney once again ran out of the C.I.A. headquarters and disobeying her father again too.

Elektra, on the other hand was at her hideout and had woken up after the dart that Sydney stabbed her with wore off. Elektra liked the encounter that she and Sydney had last night. She wanted to kill Sydney if they ever met again. She sat down to watch T.V. she knew that Sydney was hurt and in their next battle, she would take advantage of that.

Sydney stocked up on all the supplies necessary for a fight. This time she stocked up on, smoke bombs, more darts, more guns and she practised her skills of martial arts all day. She knew that Elektra would once again be waiting for her to come out of the C.I.A. headquarters after her job was done at night. She also knew that Elektra would probably await another fight a top the roof top and if that's what Elektra wanted than that's what Elektra would get.

At night, Elektra was waiting on the roof. Sais in hands. Waiting for Sydney to appear. But this time, Elektra had the advantage, or atleast she thought she did. Sydney began climbing the ladder.
Elektra was waiting for her. Sydney took out one of her guns and was ready to blow Elektras head off. She usually wasn't the violent type but when it came to stuff like this, then she'd do anything or kill anything that got in her way. Before Sydney finished climbing up the ladder, she was kicked in the stomach. She almost flew off the ladder but grasped onto it more tightly right before she was about to fall off from the blow that she had just taken. All that had happened to her was that the wind was kicked out of her. Sydney quickly put her gun in her right hand and hopped onto the roof top. Before she could even make a move, Elektra threw one of her sais at Sydney. Sydney quickly shot it with amazing aim. It flew right before her face but it missed.
"Ooh, tricky and tough tonight." Elektra taunted Sydney.
"Yah, but your going to die tonight, just in case you wondering." Sydney replied, in an extremely angry tone.
"You wish!" Elektra said. "Lets see what you've got."
Sydney aimed her gun at Elektra as Elektra threw her other sai, knocking Sydneys gun out of her hand. Both Sydney and Elektra didn't have any major weapons now. It was down to hand to hand combat. Sydney and Elektra both ran at each other at the same time and both started kicking, punching, and blocking each others moves. It was like a choreographed movie. But both Sydney and Elektra knew that it wasn't. They both knew that this fight that they were having could end in death. But both of them had no regrets going into the fight. Especially not Sydney.
"I'm going to kill you for what you did to Vaughn!" Sydney kept screaming.
"It was a job. I got paid. I don't care about the person. I was hired to do it."
With this, Sydney grew even more mad. She was like the Incredible Hulk. The more angry she got, the more agressive and powerful she got.
Finally, she got a blow to Elektra that worked. She booted her right in the side of the head. She thought she had Elektra at her doom this time.
Just then, a raid of agents came onto the roof. Led by Dixon. They were coming right towards Sydney and Elektra to help her out and capture Elektra. But Elektra got up and grabbed one of her Sais and threw it right at Dixon. It went right through Dixons chest area. Dixon fell to the ground and the other C.I.A. agents began shooting at Elektra. Elektra started to get up and when she did, she ran down the escape that she had used in her first encounter with Sydney. Sydney knew that Dixon was dying, but she wouldn't give up this time until she had Elektra. So she started to chase Elektra as Dixon was dying.
"I won't let you go this time. I won't let you take another life. I will get you for sure this time.
And I mean it!"
Sydney chased after Elektra and kept on chasing her and chasing her for what seemed like forever. Sydney took out the other gun that she had brought with her when she realized that there wasn't any more running or noises. She had a very close lead to Elektra in the chase. So she thought to herself that Elektra must be near.
Overhead of her, Elektra was on a ladder to an apartment building. It was night time so Sydney didn't see her. Sydney also didn't suspect for Elektra to be there either. Then, Elektra slowly took out her sniper rifle. It was too big and heavy to use in their fights so she kept it hidden. Until a moment like this. She bent over and aimed the sniper rifle at Sydneys head. Just then, a police car passed by the little alley that they were both in. The police cars sirens were blarind and just as Sydney had turned around to look at the apartment building, the police siren showed Elektra there with her sniper rifle aimed right at Sydneys head. They both quickly shot each other at the same time. Sydneys bullet nailed Elektra right in the leg. Sniper rifles usually take longer to load the next bullet then pistols do so when Elektra shot and the bullet just wizzed by Sydneys ear, Sydney had the advantage. Sydney shot again and this time the bullet hit Elektra right in the stomach.
Another bullet from Sydney which wasn't aimed well, hit Elektra in the heart area. Elektra went down. Sydney thought that she had killed Elektra so she went up the ladder to where Elektra was.
She bent over Elektra and felt for a pulse. Then, Elektra leapt up and stabbed Sydney with a dagger that she had. Then she kicked Sydneys gun right out of her hand to hers.
"What, are you scared? They don't call me an assasin for nothing." Elektra said sarcastically.
" But, but I shot you in the heart area. You should be dead right now..." Sydney stammered.
Blood dripping from her stab wound.
"I have a bullet proof vest. What, did you think I was stupid or something?" Elektra had gotten saved by the bulletproof vest, however, her leg was bleeding badly from the shot that Sydney had taken on her there.
Elektra started talking again.
"And now, I'll finally get to finish you off. My way!"

CHAPTER 7

Elektra aimed the gun at the hurt Sydney. Sydney wasn't going to give up that easily. Sydney punched Elektra in her leg wound and Elektra shot Sydney but luckily missed. Sydney got up and round house kicked Elektra. Elektra went down. Sydneys father came and helped Sydney down.
Elektra was cuffed by Dixon, who was wearing a bullet proof vest at the time he was shot. It would've been a great tragedy if Dixon had died. First his wife, then him. His son would have nowhere to live. But everyone was happy because they had just captured Elektra Natchios. The woman who killed Vaughn.
Later at the C.I.A. Headquarters.
Elektra was in the cell that Irina Derevko, Sydneys mother was in before she escaped and joined forces with Sloane and Sark. Sydney was ordered by Kendall to try and get some information off of Elektra. Maybe where Sloane was now.
As Sydney approached to where the cell was, Elektra came to where the holes were for talking.
"I'm willing to give you all the information that you need. But it'll cost you." Sydney replied as calmly as she could.
"How much money do you want."
"No, it'll cost Sloanes life. That bastard threatened to kill me if I didn't give him results of your death. He said he'd send some Sark guy to kill me."
"Sark." Sydney replied. "Are you sure that's how it went. Marshall over there in that lab, (Sydney pointed over at Marshall doing his usual computer checks and things like that) Marshall said that he logged onto your bank account and you had recently deposited $12,000 over the past week.
Now explain that to me."
"Alright, I'll admit to it. I accepted the job. But that Vaughn guy was never killed. I saw the day you buried him. There was no body in the casket. His death was faked. Arvin Sloane just wanted information about the Rambaldi device. Since he knew a lot about it. His death was a set up. It never happened."
Sydney now looked very relieved as well as urgent to find out where Vaughn was.
"Where is Vaughn." Sydney asked impatiently. She wanted an answer quickly.
"I don't know. All I know is that Arvin Sloane said he was going to hand him over to this Russian woman."
"Irina Derevko." Sydney yelled this out loud and the guards that were guarding the cell just looked at Sydney funny and then looked back to what they were doing before it happened.
Continuing what she was saying, Elektra started talking again.
"He didn't give much details as to the whereabouts of this guy Vaughn. Or the woman either. But I think he said something about Russia and some military base of some sort. I think that was it."
Sydney felt very suspicious about their conversation and asked Elektra why she was telling her all of this information.
"I don't know. I guess it's just because I like seeing people dead."
"Good explanation." Sydney said, trying not to leak out a laugh.
"So, thanks for what you've told me. I'll tell the other C.I.A. agents immediately."
"Oh yah, sorry about the gunshot wound." Sydney said faintly as she left to go tell everyone in the office of the good news that Vaughn really wasn't murdered and it was just all a set up.
Thinking to herself, Sydney wondered why her mother wanted Vaughn.
"I know why, she killed his mother. She wants to kill him because she knows that he was close to me."

Underground Military Base. RUSSI[A]
There was silence in the empty room. Beaten in a chair. Bloody and battered. Sat the C.I.A. agent known as Vaughn tied to a chair. He had been there for days now. Getting meals of pudding, if he was lucky.
In walked a man all to familiar, Sark.
"So, how are we doing today mate." Sark told Vaughn in his mean English accent.
"Ugh...." Was all that came out of Vaughns mouth.
"Well, if your going to be like that then you might as well die."
Sark took out his gun and aimed it at Vaughns head.
"I've been waiting for this moment for a very long time."

CHAPTER 8

As Sark was about to fire the gun, Sloane walked into the room.
"What are you doing you fool. You can't kill him. Do you know how important he is. You went against my orders you a$$!"
Sark put the gun down. Little did he know that at the moment that that ws going on, Sydney and the newly freed Elektra were in a plane together. Elektra had a tracking device implanted into her while she was sleeping. She was also heavily guarded by other C.I.A. agents on the mission.
Back in Russia.
Vaughn was puched a couple more times by Sark. Sark asked him if he knew anything about the Rambaldi device.
"I don't know anything!" Vaughn was just able to gasp out.
"You're lying you inconsiderate C.I.A. agent. You're good for nothing now. You must be killed.
I'll send Irina Derevko in here and just like she killed your mother, she'll kill you. She killed your father too. I heard from her. Just wait here, I'll be back in a couple of minutes with her by my side."
With that, Sark left the room. Little did he know that while he was talking, Vaughn had started to cut the ropes that he was tied up in with a little knife that he had hiiden in his mouth. He had a magent in shirt sleeve and the knife was concealed in his mouth the whole entire time. Over the past few days that he was tied up, nobody seemed to notice that he had been constantly slicing the ropes away with the tiny knife that he had.
A couple hours later.
Sydney finally landed. They searched all around Russia and were able to locate the place that Vaughn was at.
Will they save him? Sydney and Elektra now teaming up together.
What will happen? Find out next time when I write more on Sydney vs. Elektra

CHAPTER 9

Sydney grabbed the C.I.A. team and they made a plan together. They would surround the place.
Sydney had her machine gun in her hands. Elektra had her sais. She also had a pistol with her just in case she had to use it. Sydney knew that Elektra had a bad chance of escaping because of all the guards around her. Rest assured. Sydney knew that when they rescued Vaughn, it wouldn't be completely over. It never would.
Sydney and Elektra pretty much stuck together. The C.I.A. squad was surrounding the place.
With the chip that Jack had installed in Irina that he just activated, they'd be able to find where they were.
Sydney and Elektra burst through the place, firing at the people who just took out their guns.
Elektra threw her sai and it went right through one of the mens throats. They estimated, that there were about 11 men in the building. All security guards of Sloanes and Irinas.
Sydney and the other C.I.A. agents quickly took out all of the surveillence cameras and continued on down the building stairs. Sloane had a hidden camera installed that no one would see and he saw what was going on. Irina, let's pack it up. Irina tried to go after Sloane and Sark, but they both hopped into the helicopter that was waiting for them and the pilot took off. Irina was stuck there and had to face all of the C.I.A. agents.
2 floors above Irina, the C.I.A. agents were told by Sydney that Elektra and her would go to the bottom to face Sloane, (who they thought was still there) face to face. The C.I.A. agents agreed as long as they came for back up if they sensed something was wrong.
Sydney and Elektra ran down to the bottom floor. On the way down, they were checking everything out carefully. Just in case something was hidden, like an unnoticed guard or something.
But there was nothing.
Meanwhile, Irina had loaded a machine gun of her own and was hiding, waiting for whoever it was to come down and face her. With a surprise attack that was.
Sydney and Elektra finally came to the room that Irina was in, they started looking around and saw Vaughn tied up in another room. Just as they were about to save him. Irina jumped out of her hiding spot and started firing at Sydney and Elektra. Sydney ducked down but Elektra quickly retalliated. She had picked up the sai that she had killed the man with earlier so she had both of her sais and she threw one at Irina and it just missed Irina's head.
Irina also retalliated until her gun was empty. They were in a room with glass little offices, almost like SD-6's room but smaller.
Sydney, Elektra, and Irina were ducking behind everything in this battle. The C.I.A. agents upstairs weren't called to help by Sydney or Elektra so they didn't come.
Sydney was very worried about Vaughn and she was just able to run into the room that he was in and knock his chair over so that he was out of the line of fire.
As bulltes were flying above her overhead. Irina had reloaded her gun and found a huge stash of ammo in a locker that Sydney had accidentally shot.
Sydney too, was very low on ammunition but at the moment in time, she didn't care. All she cared about right now was rescuing Vaughn. The love of her life.
The bullets continued flying just inches away from her head when she finally was able to cut the ropes and release Vaughn. She had brought an extra gun along to give to Vaughn and she did so.
There wasn't much rope to cut because Vaughn had already cut most of it himself before. So it just made the job faster and better to rescue Vaughn.
In this battle betwwen Sydney, Elektra and her mother. She now had to escape with Vaughn alive.
Definitely Vaughn alive. That was absolubt #1 priority on this mission. To rescue Vaughn and bring him straight back home ALIVE.
They were caught up in the battle and she needed to escape. The only way to do so was to join the battle with Elektra and FACE HER MOTHER.

Here's the next couple of chapters....enjoy!

CHAPTER 10

Sydney ran towards her mother. Both her and her mother had run out of bullets in their guns and were forced to drop them. Sydney had to use hand to hand combat against her own mother. But not if she could help it. Elektra threw another sai at Irina and it once again missed. Irina started picking anything that she could find in clear site and started throwing it at Sydney and Elektra.
Elektra managed to dodge most of it, while Sydney on the other hand, couldn't. One of the lamps that her mother had thrown, hit her right in the arm where she had been stabbed. Sydney didn't cry out in pain because she knew that her mother would know that she had a wound there and then she would take advantage of that.
Sydney got up and hid behind a desk that had a few bullet holes in the front of it. Her mother knew where she was but couldn't get to her because Elektra was blocking her path. All that Sydney soon saw was her mother and Elektra talking and then Elektra picked up both of her sais that were lying on the floor and they both started to run towards Sydney. Sydney found three guns from men that she and Elektra had killed. She put two of them in her gun holsters and the
other one she was going to use.
Sydney remebered that the other C.I.A. agents were upstairs and that she could call them down to help her. Vaughn was hidden away where nobody could find or hurt him during this fight between mother and daughter. Sydney called for help just as Elektra jumped on top of the desk that she was hiding behind. Sydney looked up and saw Elektra towering over her. Sydney quickly grabbed her gun and started firing as many bullets as possible at Elektra. Elektra got hit twice and she fell off of the desk injured. But, she was wearing a bullet proof vest.
Sydneys mother Irina, had picked up four more guns to use and as soon as the C.I.A. agents came down the stairs to help out Sydney, she was firing away at them. Irina shot and shot, bullets flew right through the C.I.A. agents heads. Four C.I.A. agents were killed. Irina had another five to go.
Jack was upstairs and he heard the firing and decided to help. Jack ran down the stairs in the building and was Irinas next target as soon as she set eyes upon him.
Irina aimed her third gun at Jack, (her first two ran out of bullets from shooting all of the C.I.A. agents) and started shooting at Jack. Jack retaliated by taking out his gun and shooting back at Irina.
Sydney wanted to stop it, she didn't want both of her parents to kill themselves. But she couldn't do anything about it because what was going to happen, was going to happen and she couldn't do a thing about it.
Sydney also didn't want to get in the middle of it.

So with C.I.A. agents shooting everywhere and Elektra on the floor starting to get up, Sydney made her move. She didn't care if she could die by doing it. She just wanted to get the fight over with.
Sydney grabbed her other two guns out of their holsters and jumped out sideways and started shooting like crazy. Bullets were flying everywhere. She managed to hit her mother.
Jack went over to his wife and aimed the gun at her head and started yeelling to her.
"I've been waiting to do this to you for a long time!"
Then Jack shot Irina, and she fell to the floor. Bleeding....

CHAPTER 11

Jack looked down at Irina as she was bleeding heavily. Blood pouring down her shirt. She was alive!
Jack had shot her in the head and she was alive. Jack thought that the bullet must've whizzed by her head but was still able to hit her at the side of the head, knocking her out. But she wasn't dead.
Jack took notice to that and aimed his gun directly at Irinas temple on her forehead. All of a sudden Vaughn came over and interrupted Jack.
"We need you now!" Vaughn yelled. By this time, Vaughn was in on the action. He didn't care if he was weak. He just wanted to get something done. He had been tied up for days and now he wanted to do something.
Jack turned around and started muttering to himself.
"Everytime I get a chance to kill her or another enemy, someone or something always interrupts.
It happens everytime, you want to kill Sloane, somebody walks in. I hate when that happens."
Vaughn heard some of what Jack was saying and responded.
"Don't worry Jack. She'll be taken care of."
Jack turned around and looked back at Sydney. He knew Sark and Sloane had gotten away. He'd do anything to get rid of those bastards. Although, Sloane could come in handy for something.
Sydney sat up. She had sat back down after her long battle with both her mother and Elektra. She was still in awe as to how and why Elektra broke free of her custody and started helping her mother during the battle that they had. Sydney knew now that she couldn't trust anybody. She was right about that. For sure.
Jack started talkng with Sydney. His fatherly look taking over, as if Sydney had just fallen off of her bicycle and scraped her knee. But he knew that it was way more serious than that. As was what he was saying to her at that moment.
"Sydney." He looked at her and crouched down.
"Are you ok?" I know I've kept on asking you the same question but it's my job as your father to protect you."
"I'm fine." Sydney was quick to reply.
"I'm handling it well, aren't I?" Sydney said the last part with a sort of happy look. As if she'd just gone to hell and back and was alive to explain the whole story.
Meanwhile, Elektra still wasn't caught and lurched back towards Sydney while she was talking to her father.
Elektra had fought Sydney and punched Sydney down. Everybody thought that the battle that they had just had was over when Elektra was cornered by 5 C.I.A. agents. But it wasn't. She had escaped them all and now she was heading towards Sydney and she was infuriated beyond belief.
Elektra lunged towards Sydney. Both sais in her hands. Flying in the air towards Sydney with an evil look across her face.
Jack quickly took out his gun and shot bullet after bullet at her. Elektra was in the air, bullets soaring right through her. Splashing her blood everywhere. Jack had shot her 11 times. He was sure that she was dead. But he was never positive about anything now a days.
He went up to Elektra. The evil look still on her face. Her blood everywhere. She quicly put her head up and jammed her sai right into Jacks right side of his chest.
Jack had a bullet proof vest but it was just able to tick him a bit.
Sydney got right off of her feet though, and took both of the pistols that she had and shot constantly at Elektra.
For some reason, Elektra was still alive. She wasn't dead from the bullets. She was like a superhero or something. Sydney couldn't believe it. But she had too because the superhero was up in the air once again with her sai in her hand. Ready to kill Sydney for good. But something stopped her. She came back down to earth and why? Because she saw Irina Derevko knocked out on the ground.
Elektra went over to Irina and raised her sai up over her head. She forced it down.
NOBODY KNEW IF IRINA DEREVKO WAS DEAD OR ALIVE!

CHAPTER 12

Sydney screamed at what she saw.
IRINA DEREVKO WAS DEAD!
Sydney ran over to where her mother was and Elektra quickly took out her sai from Irina's head.
Elektra had a devilish look with the expression she was making. She looked Sydney in the eyes and said, "Truth takes time."
Before Sydney could get out of the trance that she was in because of what was just said, Elektra had once again fled. Elektra was free again. But Sydney didn't care at the moment. She knew that her mother had said that to her once or twice.
"Elektra must have been friends with my mother the whole time. This... This thing was all a set up between the two of them. I'm such and idiot. I should have figured that out before this happened.
Elektra should've been kept in her prison cell. The isolation chamber, as I like to call it."

Jack ran over to Sydney, breaking her train of thought.
"How could you let her get away. Besides, if it makes you fell any better Sydney. I would've killed your mother anyways.

NEW Y[O]RK
Sydney was back at the C.I.A. grounds. (They had one set up there because Elektra was there.
That's why they aren't in Los Angeles.)
Sydney approached assistant director Kendall with a question.
"I'm wanting to know if I'm still covering the Elektra case sir. I successfully rescued Vaughn and Irina Derevko was murdered by Elektra. I think that I should continue working on this because I have done all that was necessary and don't think that I should be off of this assignment.
Remember Kendall, my main objective was to originally capture Elektra because she murdered Vaughn...."

"And you did that. Look Sydney, you let Elektra go and..."
Now Sydney was enraged.
"It was your C.I.A. agents who let her go. I was merely knocked down and being assisted by my father. You C.I.A. agents had captured her and they had the original duty of guarding her so that this wouldn't have happened in the first place. So it was their fault, not mine."

"Alright Sydney, I'll give you two more days to work on this. But this time, don't let the damn girl get away. Ok."
"Alright."
Sydney was pleased that she had gotten back onto the case. She had the two days to do it and to her, those two days were fine.

CHAPTER 13

Sydney did another background check on her mother as she was in an airplane using her laptop.
She was heading back towards Russia where she hoped to find Elektra and if there was a bonus, Sloane and Sark too.
Sydney quickly logged into her account on the internet and went into her C.I.A. files.
They were disguised as a spy site that looked like it was a movie. So people wouldn't know what was going on and Sydney wouldn't lose information to people who were watching.
Sydney searched up her mother and then Elektra. She noticed something that she hadn't seen there before. It had to do with the involement of Elektra with her mother. It said that of the documented files so far, Elektra had been hired by Sloane to do the set up assasination of agent Vaughn. During the time period that Elektra and Sloane went over the plans for the fake assasination, Irina had walked into the room and had been rude to Elektra.
Therefore, Elektra had an immediate dislike for Irina.
But Sydney still couldn't figure out why Elektra killed her mother. It was still a shock to her.

Then, as the plane was about to land and the flashing light that said turn all electronics off near the landing went on, Sydney recieved an e-mail from Elektra.

She quickly opened it and started to read it. The words flowing through her mind at an extreme pace. Too much shock for her to take in at that moment in time.

This is what it said, "I know what you're thinking Sydney. I'll give you the answer to your mind boggling question.
The person that hired me to kill your mother was the one and the only, THE KINGPIN!"

CHAPTER 14

Sydney was utterly shocked. This was very shocking to her in all do respects.

Later that day, Sydney e-mailed Vaughn and Kendall to tell them that she was going back to New York. After looking around for the whole day, she didn't find anything so she wanted to go back to New York to find the Kingpin. She had informed Kendall, her father and Vaughn about the e-mail that she had recieved from Elektra. Kendall told her that she would be able to look for the Kingpin when she got back.

NEW Y[O]RK

Sydney arrived back in New York a couple of hours later after finding nothing that she wanted in her previous flight. She headed back for the C.I.A. headquarters and when she got there, Vaughn explained to her information about the Kingpin.

"Ok Sydney." Vaughn said, his nervous look came across his face as he began to talk.

"Kingpin has had many charges for murders but he's always been cleared of those charges. He had a major feud between him and an attorney named Matt Murdock."

Sydney nodded her head and left. She was going to find the Kingpin and she would shut him down if it was the last thing that she had to do.

HELLS KI[T]CHEN

The attorney Matt Murdock who was blind, was using a punching bag while his friend Frank Nelson, read him the court documents against the Kingpin for his next charge that he was facing.
Matt would just continue punching the punching bag while saying yes and no to all of the questions that Frank said.

When Frank left, Matt went into his secret room and laced up his boots and put on a costume and jumped out of his window.

HE WAS NOW DAREDEVIL!

CHAPTER 15

MATT MURDOCK WAS NOW DAREDEVIL!

He took out his whip and flung it around one of the apartment building's rails as he repeatedly did this to continue on down the streets of New York. At times though, he would leap from rooftop to rooftop.

When DareDevil finally arrived to where the Kingpin was, (he knew this because he encountered him so many times before in previous fights) he tried to hear if there was anything that would be unusual. He heard nothing, so cautiously approached the rooftop of the Kingpins building.

Once on the rooftop, DareDevil opened a latch which led to the top floor and quietly snuck in to the building. (Someone must have left it unlocked because it was usually a locked latch.) He crept inside, trying not to be noticed but he soon realized that the top floor of the building was vacant at the time.

DareDevil went down the stairs to the next floor. (He took the fire escape stairs to be safe.) While he was still in the fire escape stairs, he heard the door open and a man coming up the stairs that he was going down. The man was mumbling about smoking a cigarette or something. DareDevil ever so slowly took out his whip and hid behind the wall of the stairs so that he was unnoticed. When the man came to where DareDevil was, DareDevil lept out and as quietly as possible, strangled him with his whip. (He didn't kill the man though, he just strangled the man enough so that he would go unconcious for a while.)

DareDevil went through the door that the man had gone through and dashed into the washroom. He was still unnoticed although, he had passed doors that had people in the rooms yelling at each other.

In the washroom, DareDevil perked his ears up and listened for a single heartbeat. None, so he continued on of what he was doing. What he was doing exactly, was waiting for another guy to come in and then he could knock out that guy too. Slip on his uniform and then he would be unnoticed and granted access to the whole building, that was unless the Kingpin saw him, then he'd be in trouble.

After what seemed to him like an eternity, a man finally entered the washroom. DareDevil was anxiously awaiting this mans arrival and lunged towards him and did the same thing to the guy that he had done to the other guy.

After slipping on the mans's suit, DareDevil put him in a stall so he looked normal and then locked it. He went into the hall, but after shortly going through all of the things that he had just been through to gain access, it just seemed like a waste of his time. That was because just as soon as he had come out of the washroom, a man came out of the door that he had knocked the man out in and started yelling that someone knocked the man out. The Kingpin overheard this and immediately toook action. He sent his men to guard all the exits in the building and then sent men to look for the imposter.

"Uh oh!" Matt whispered to himself.
"How am I going to get myself out of this one."
He went back into the washroom and put his costume back on. He needed a diversion of some sort. Something to put the guards off just for a second so that they would forget what they were doing. Just for a second. By now, he had remembered his surroundings quite well, he thought to himself for a couple of seconds and then said, "I'll throw the guy that I knocked out in here into the hall so that everybody rushes over to him, then I'll run as fast as I can out of the hopefully unguarded door that let me gain access into this building in the first place. But as far as Kingpin goes, I'll have to deal with him later."

Matt's plan worked perfectly and in no time he was heading for the escape, little did he know that on the outside of the latch, stood a patriotic Sydney Bristow and a courageos Micheal Vaughn.

Just as Matt opened up the latch, in came Sydney and Vaughn, almost knocking him over. Sydney and Vaughn just looked up and down at DareDevil, and almost laughed. They weren't used to seeing this type of thing often. But then the thought occured to them that they had to immediately find Kingpin, so they put their minds off of the superhero guy and looked down the hall. It wasn't vacant anymore, it was now full of the Kingpin's men and they were now aiming their guns at both DareDevil, Sydney and Vaughn. DareDevil heard the clicks of the guns and knew that they were loaded. They all knew that it was too late to escape now, I mean, they could escape but they'd be blown into smitherines.

Just then, the Kingpin stepped into the hallway and gave a rather smirking expression than anyone thought he would give. He looked at what was in front of him and started talking to Sydney and Vaughn too.

"I thought that I would just run into the Devil, but instead I got triple of what I wanted. Boys, take them into the back where they'll be treated like everyone else." With that last remark, a broad smile came across the Kingpins face which gave Sydney a rather bad feeling.

"Sure boss, just like you said." Then, Sydney, Vaughn, and DareDevil were dragged to the back room.
BUT THEY DIDN'T GIVE UP WITHOUT A FIGHT!

CHAPTER 16

BUT THEY DIDN'T GIVE UP WITHOUT A FIGHT!

Elektra took out her sais and threw them right at the man who was carrying her. He went down in a flash. He stumbled over and lay flat on his back, dead.

Sydney had resorted to hand to hand combat while Vaughn had taken out his pistol and shot the man that was dragging him. All of the men went down and it was just the Kingpin and them left.

"Greetings, Mr. Murdock." Kingpin said with a sneer across his face.
"It seems like you've got quite the team this time around. Don't you Mr.Murdock."

"They're not with me." Matt said angrily.
"I want to finish you off!" DareDevil ran towards the Kinpin with his whip in his hand. He was ready for anything.

the Kingpin reacted with an amazing feat, DareDevil just ran towards him and the Kingpin just grabbed him by the throat and pinned him against the wall. On the other hand, Vaughn took out his gun, (he had put it back in it's holster after he'd killed the man that was dragging him) and was about to shoot the Kinpin when out of no where came a man by the name of Bullseye.

"Arrrr, tough luck this time lads. You're messing with Bullseye and I never miss."

Bullseye took out his blades and threw them at Elektra. Elektra went down with a cry of pain.
DareDevil screamed out as if he was feeling the pain too.

"Elektra, nooo!" He ran over to her, hoping it wasn't too late and that she wasn't dead. He listened to her heartbeat and as far as he could tell, she was alive, but dying and losing a lot of blood. Now he was mad.

"You bastard. you'll pay for this!"
DareDevil went back over to Bullseye and took out his whip and tried to kill him but Bullseye was quicker. He grabbed his pocket knife and jabbed it right into DareDevils leg. DareDevil also went down and by that time, more of Kinpins men had come up to the top floor to help. Vaughn, Sydney, Elektra and DareDevil were dragged into a room and all tied up to chairs. Nobody knew what was going on, except Sark.

Sark had watched them enter the building. He followed them but Sloane was no where in sight.
He was spying and just happened to notice that they hadn't come out of the building for over half an hour.

"That's odd. Arvin's going to kill me if I don't get Vaughn for him again. Maybe I'll get a little extra if I bring Sydney with me too."

Sark got up with his loaded machine gun and entered the latch that they had used to enter the building. By now, nobody was on the top floor anymore because they were all guarding around the room that Sydney, Vaughn, Elektra and DareDevil were in.

Sark went down to the floor that he assumed they were on. He saw a whole bunch of guards out of the corner of his eye as he was nearing the corner of the hallway which led to them. He crept ever so slowly, trying not to be noticed.

Sark went around the corner and a guard yelled out, "There's another intruder. Get him too."
Sark blasted them all with his machine gun and they all fell to the floor. Sark went into the room where they were all being held captive. He gave his full attention to Sydney though and started talking to her.

"My, my, my." Sark started off in his cocky British accent.
"I haven't seen you two in a while. I would just like to slit all of your throa..."

He didn't get to finish his sentence because behind him, entered the Kingpin and Bullseye. Sark shot off the ropes that were tying them to the chairs and then they got there weapons back.

It was going to be an all out fight between Sark, DareDevil, Elektra, Sydney, Vaughn, Kingpin and Bullseye.

Elektra walked away into the darkness. She had one thing on her mind, and that thing was killing Vaughn.

Meanwhile, Vaughn, Sydney, Carrie, Marshall, and DareDevil got together and were ready to go out for dinner. The main reason that they were going out to dinner was because they wanted to get their minds off of what had just happened. Carrie seemed to be doing better, with Marshall right by her side. Vaughn was leaning over and kissing Sydney at the dinner table, while DareDevil, on the other hand, was sitting there recieving weird looks from the people surrounding him at the table.

During dinner, Vaughn proposed a toast.
He clinked his glass a couple times with the butter knife that he had asked for from the waiter, and then stood up, and said.
"I know that this may be a bad time to do this. But Sydney, you are my life. Without you, I don't know where'd I'd be right now. You've saved my life so many times, and captured my heart as well. Now, I want you to share your heart with me as well. So Sydney." Vaughn got down to one knee and reached into his pocket, and from it, he withdrew a tiny box. "So Sydney, will you marry me." Sydney's mouth dropped open, her eyes twinkled, like a woman's in a chick flick movie. She smiled so much, that her smile couldn't get any bigger, and then she said.

"Yes Vaughn, of course I'll marry you. I've always wanted to." Then Sydney leaned over and kissed Vaughn, and then sat back down. They were ready for the dinner of a lifetime.

On a rooftop across the street sat Elektra, she had a sniper rifle aimed right at Vaughn. She loaded up the shot, but just as she put her finger around the trigger to fire, she saw Vaughn twinge a bit, and move back over to kiss Sydney.

"Hurry up, and stay still." She muttered. "I'm sick of what's going on. I just want it all to end, tonight. So I can get my paycheck and leave this town for good."

Vaughn sat back down again. Sydney turned to look out the window, just for a view, and in the corner of her eye, she saw Elektra on the rooftop.
"Damn, I've been spotted." Elektra said. She aimed her sniper rifle right at Vaughn's head, and just as Sydney was about to scream for Vaughn to watch out, Elektra fired. The bullet whizzed through the air, full speed, shattering the restaurant window's glass and going right through the very side of Vaughn's head. He dropped dead immediately. Sydney screamed. Everybody in the restaurant watched. Sydney ran out of the restaurant with only one thing on her mind, killing Elektra.

Meanwhile, Elektra dashed off of the rooftop, into the actual factory building that she was ontop of. There was a hall that she ran through, and then a little medal bridge, (Think of the one that Jet Li was on at the ending of his movie, The One.) and she stayed there. Sais drawn, she braced her self for what was going to occur. A raging battle to the death.

Sydney had seen where Elektra had gotten too, and she climbed the stairs too the rooftop as well, and hopped through the little vent on the rooftop and was now inside the factory building as well.
She was catching up to Elektra. She knew it. Sydney ran down the hallway, and using her spy instincts, she ran into the room in which her stomach was telling her too. She had a gut feeling that Elektra was on the other side of the room, just out the door, and in truth, she was.

Elektra had her sais raised, still waiting for Sydney to come, which she knew that she would. All of a sudden, Sydney came bursting through the door, and they were face to face.

Sydney ran at Elektra, doing some kicks, all blocked. Then some punches, all blocked as well.
Finally, Elektra grabbed a hold of one of Sydney's legs, and slashed it with one of her sais. Sydney yelped in pain, and backed up a little. She already knew that it was going to be a tough fight, she just didn't know how it was going to end.

Elektra came charging at Sydney, swinging her sais around wildly, trying to hit anything at all.
Sydney kept on ducking, and dodging Elektra's attacks, until finally, she was able to trip Elektra.
Elektra fell flat on her face. When she fell, one of her sais slipped out of her hands, and Sydney picked it up. With Sydney's last attempt to be free out of all of this mess. She said. "You killed the
man that I loved, and now, you shall pay."
With that, Sydney stuck the sai deep into Elektra's heart, killing her. Or so she thought. Elektra, dying, reached over and grabbed her sai, and thrust it into Sydney's heart. Sydney walked backwards, looking at her chest, and then fell to the floor, dead.

The End

Back