Sydney vs Lauren

Ok everyone *cough bobo cough* Ive decided to make a fic.. maybe a just one chapter. ill continue if everyone likes it, but Ive decided to make one that well..yall kinda know what i mean ^_^ sooooooo ill let yall read and find out :D

Sydney sped the car into the parking garage of the CIA headquarters.
Quickly getting out she slammed the door shut and started to walk toward Lauren Vaughn who was leaning calmly on her car. Waiting for Sydney to arrive. With a fake smile on Sydney held out her hand.
Lauren smiled back and shook Sydneys hand.
"Nice to meet you Ms. Bristow. Im Michaels wife."
Sydney's smile turned into a mellow stare...as if Lauren had just said she was Saddam Hussaine and was going to bomb the CIA headquarters.
"Nice to meet you Mrs.Vaughn." Sydney said slowly putting a smile back on.
Sydney turned to go into the CIA when Lauren shouted something back to her.
" I hope you know Michael never loved you." She smirked. A snotty look on her face.
Sydney turned around slowly.

"Excuse me?" she replied.

"O yeah...he was glad you were missing.... the fact that he married me so suddenly. The fact that you were just some...fling "

fling.....

fling

the word echoed in Sydneys head.

Before she could control it she had run jumped and kicked Lauren in the stomache pushing her agaisnt her car and onto the floor.
Lauren pushed out her foot and knocked the back of Sydneys left knee making her stumble on to the floor next to her.
Sydney rolled over and got her feet under her. Pushing herself up she stared at Lauren who had gotten up as well and was starting back.

" I dont know what your problem is MS bristow, but its the truth. Michael never loved you. Get over it."

Sydney brushed back the hair in her face and then without thinking pushed Lauren into her car again. Holding her up with her arm. Nose to nose she answered.

"Lauren I dont know who you work for btu i promise you will not last long here at this rate."

Lauren didnt reply.

The garage was quiet.

Suddenly Lauren used the wall as a brace and kicked Sydney back. Just long enough for Lauren to get in her car.
Sydney jumped in hers and sped out of the Garage.

for hours it seemed the chase continued until finally the cars were side by side speeding down a one lane two way.

Sydney jerked the steering wheel making the car bump into Laurens. The road had made its way to a bridge....water below.

One last push and Laurens car reered of the side.

beep beep beep beep beep

Sydney woke up. Turned her alarm off and walked out of her room. her bed un made and messy. Not pulling the curtains up like she use to.
Her dream had put a morbid smile on her face. haha she knew it was wrong, but hey a dreams a dream.

"hey eric" She mumbled. Shuffling her feet into the kitchen.
Eric at the table, reading the back of the fruit loops box replied.

"How was your night?"

"Fine... had a good dream."

"Oooooooooooooooh. I see so you dreamed of me."

Sydney laughed.

"No eric, stop flattering yourself."

Sydney pulled a bagel out of the fridge.

" I meet Vaughns Wife today." She started.

Eric was quiet...looking up from the box.

"Would you stop being so gentle around me." Sydney hissed.

'Im a big girl I can handle it."

Wiess smiled
"Fine, but your not going to say 'dont be gentle eric' when im tearing your ass of laurens throat."

Sydney started at him.

"WHAT! It made sence to me."

"Yeah in your mind maybe."

Sydney took a bite of her bagel and walked out.

Wiess mumbled and mocked sydney under his breath in a girly voice.

" yeah in yourmind maybe."

" I head that!" she hollared back.

Wiess shurgged and went back to reading.

Opening the door to the conference room she saw Dixon standing with a girl. Possibly Lauren... she wouldnt know since shed never met her.

Sydney smiled and walked over to them.

"Sydney this is Lauren Vaughn." Dixon introduced.

Sydney smiled...so did Lauren.

They shook hands.

ok i sure will :D

i was gunna make lauren dying a bit more harsh but then I thought

better keep it good for the lil kiddies ^_^ hehehe

Sunfire_77 said:
i was gunna make lauren dying a bit more harsh but then I thought
better keep it good for the lil kiddies ^_^ hehehe
No no make it harsh !!!!
make her death as painful (and as funny) as possible :smash:
^_^

This is really good...Ally

BUT WHO CARES ABOUT THE 'LIL KIDS' MAKE SYDNEY KILL HER AND MAKE LAUREN VAUGHN DIE IN THE MOST HARSH WAY POSSIBLE (WHICH MEANS LOTS OF LAURENS BOOD EVERYWHERE!!!)

Moriel said:

BUT WHO CARES ABOUT THE 'LIL KIDS' MAKE SYDNEY KILL HER AND MAKE LAUREN VAUGHN DIE IN THE MOST HARSH WAY POSSIBLE (WHICH MEANS LOTS OF LAURENS BOOD EVERYWHERE!!!)
Hell ya! You tell em'! This is a great story! (y) :woot: :D ;)

Alias_Freak said:
Moriel said:

Hell ya! You tell em'! This is a great story! (y) :woot: :D ;)
Yep Mwahahaha

ALLY if you don't make this eviler, then i have the right to send you horrible IMs in which i'm killing and eating ppl :P

LMAO! :lol:

ok to avoid being stalked and aten by moriel! :Paranoid:

and for the meer enjoyment of writing this ^_^ :angelic:

I shall edit the dream sequence and make it as....how you say.............

enjoyable to all...... S/V shippers as I possibley can :D :devil: :sly:

mwah ha ha ha ha ha

and yes I will PM everyone :D

good one!! i love this story so far...no vaughn and lauren..FOREVER ONLY VAUGHN AND SYDNEY! can i get a pm when you post your next chap?

Very funny! I love it! Lauren is so annoying I can't stand it - I don't know how Syd does. I hope you write more soon.
-kate

Back