Season 3 Sydney & Will

I've looked through most of the postings, and nobody seems to be curious about Will and Sydney sleeping together. I remember how his reaction to finding out about her double life was so much more compassionate than Danny's -- Danny was concerned about how it would affect him, while Will couldn't believe how hard it must of been for Sydney to be so alone.

Anyway, I was always rooting for Will and never really bought his attraction to Francey.

What did people think about that exchange at the end, that Will was glad they never spoke about it?

Hmmm...That's a good question. I kinda took it as this...

Syd - "You know, we never talked about that..."
Will - "Yeah, I kinda like that...."

To me, it said..."You're my best friend, my only connection to my past. I love you, and I always have. But we both know it's probably never gonna happen again. We needed eachother. Let's keep it a special thing, between us, and not analyze it and make it into something it's not...and ruin it, or lessen what it was."

Does that make any sense at all? ^_^

It was a reference to the awkward kiss and the way it kind of hung between them, and how they felt a pressing need to discuss it. This they felt no pressing need to discuss, which, I think, was a way of meaning that it was "right" (sorry, angry S/V shippers). It was a natural exchange between the two, part of their friendship, and there is no need to discuss it.
;)

It was a reference to the awkward kiss and the way it kind of hung between them, and how they felt a pressing need to discuss it.

How do you know it's about the kiss and not the sex? That does make sense though. But how did you come to that conclusion?

sydfan, verdan was comparing the awkward kiss from season 1, which they did need to discuss, to what happened in this episode, which they didn't need to discuss.

I really liked having Will back, and i love his new hair by the way, and i really wish he could stay on the cast too... :(

superspysyd said:
Hmmm...That's a good question. I kinda took it as this...

Syd - "You know, we never talked about that..."
Will - "Yeah, I kinda like that...."

To me, it said..."You're my best friend, my only connection to my past. I love you, and I always have. But we both know it's probably never gonna happen again. We needed eachother. Let's keep it a special thing, between us, and not analyze it and make it into something it's not...and ruin it, or lessen what it was."

Does that make any sense at all? ^_^
I think it makes perfect sense...a great analysis!!!! (y) (y) (y)

sydfan, verdan was comparing the awkward kiss from season 1, which they did need to discuss, to what happened in this episode, which they didn't need to discuss.

I get it. But how do you come to that conclusion when it happened so long ago and the sex just had happened just the night before. I think you might be right, but I'm asking how do you know that? I don't see the analysis I just see a speculation. It could be either or couldn't it? Unless you saw something you're saying proves she was talking about the awkward kiss rather than the sex.

yeah i see how verdanheart came up with that conclusion about what they never talked about. i get it now. i was so confused about that. it actually does make sense. and it was great. why can't bradley stay!!

yeah i see how verdanheart came up with that conclusion about what they never talked about. i get it now. i was so confused about that. it actually does make sense. and it was great. why can't bradley stay!!

But how do you know for sure there talking about one as opposed to the other?

But how do you know for sure there talking about one as opposed to the other?
I think this is what you're asking:
When Syd said "we never did talk about that" she was talking about the night before. Verdan was just bringing up the kiss from season one to make a point.

Verdan, I sooooo agree with you! I thought that maybe when Will said "I kinda like that" in response to Syd's statement, it was along those lines; about how they weren't going to ruin what happened by analyzing it. But the coy little smiles they had on their faces said it all. ;)
I want Bradley to stay on the show too, I really miss him! And now with this new part of their relationship... just bring him back and let it work itself out!

:cool:

From Talk Today with Robert Bianco of USA TODAY.

NYC, NY: I hate to turn these Monday chats into Alias recaps, but wasn't last night's ep good? Do you know how many episode's Bradley Cooper will be in this year? I was glad to see him back on the show.

Robert Bianco: I enjoyed seeing Cooper return, as well - but as far as I know, that's his last planned appearance. That doesn't mean he won't show up again somewhere down the line, but he is looking for regular work elsewhere.

I really liked having Will back, and i love his new hair by the way, and i really wish he could stay on the cast too... 

Yeah, Maybe the bad guys can use him again to steal satelite coordinates and get someone elses wife killed. :confused:

I liked how syd and will didn't talk about their "night" together, i think it made it so much hotter. If they had analyzed it, it would have been awkward.

Back