Sydney

Isn't the show all about Sydney? If it was anymore about her, then they wouldn't need any other characters in the show. Atleast thats what I think...

as much as she is the main character, sometimes other characters need some plot changes too. remember how fans were saying how this character didn't get enough scenes, or how that character wasn't doing anything. it was just a way to satisfy some fans

i think that syd is stil lthe main charcter but i think that they should also focus on other people too because i mean if they jus tfocused on her the whole entire time it MIGHT get boring but i love alias and it isnt bothering me....

XOXO~MOLLY

aliasjunkie4ever said:
Isn't the show all about Sydney? If it was anymore about her, then they wouldn't need any other characters in the show. Atleast thats what I think...
yah it is

i agree, syd is still the main character...i would love for vaughn to be a main character as well but i think to me he's like the second main character. most shows, when they change the main characters, like dawson's creek changing the focus from dawson to joey, usually are not as good anymore. anyways, i love sydney and i love vaughn so it's all good.

I think that it's great that the show gets views from all different characters, maybe it's easier to get to know their character better that way. I agree however, it seems in the last few episodes the focus hasn't been Sydney.

Yes shes still the main character! And i'm sure she's feminists favorite charactor for having such a "strong female role" lol dont know where that came from...

Syd's def the main character. And even if they did divert the focus in Season 2, now with the lost 2 yrs a lot of the focus will return on Syd as she tries to discover the truth about what's going on and her missing yrs, plus her relationship with Vaughn and her family issues.

Dead-Drop :Ph34r:

So far in the 3rd season she has most definitely been the focus of the series. Only episode 4 had a minor focus on Vaughn.
;)

Syd's definatly still the main character. The show (and all of it's insanity) is based around her life. I think that they opened up a lot more of the characters and developed them more - but that is part of what makes the show quality.

I don't know if Sydney should get more attention or not but am I the only one who's wondering what happened to Irina? :blink:

In Oz we just saw A Dark Turn therefore only have 5 more eps of the season. There are alot of different storylines going on atm (especially with Irina) but all the people have strong connections with Sydney so I would say yes, she is still the main character!

Kelly

basically, syd still is the main character.coz its about her more than ne1 els..but its kinda expanding so that others have their own little storylines too. plus..their tories kinda link up with hers if u no what i mean. i hears that in series 3 syd really fades out a bit tho.

Back