SydneyAnneVaughn's Fics

EMR.jpg

hey all! my sig was getting kinda long so i figured i'd post links to all my fics. also, i'll include the fics i haven't posted yet to see if anyone wants me to post them.

TheFool.jpg

The Fool (Finished)
POV: Lauren
Summary: One-part songfic. Lauren talks to Sydney about Vaughn. Lyrics from "The Fool" by Lee Ann Womack.

Leaving's Not Leaving (FINISHED!)
POV: Sydney/Vaughn
Info: 3-part songifc
Bring Me Down summary: You can look me in the eye and break my heart… Lyrics from "Bring Me Down" by Miranda Lambert.
Break Down Here summary: Sydney’s left Vaughn and all of LA behind for a transfer to New Mexico. How will she get through the drive without him? Lyrics from "Break Down Here" by Julie Roberts.
If I'm Not In Love summary: Sydney tries to get on with her life in Santa Fe, but something just won’t let her rest. Lyrics from "If I'm Not In Love" by Faith Hill.

LittleSister.jpg

Little Sister (Finished)
Part 1 of the Sisters series.
POV: Sydney
Summary: Sydney talks about having Nadia as her little sister.

Big Sister (Finished)
Part 2 of the Sisters series.
POV: Nadia
Summary: Nadia talks about having Sydney as her big sister.

Darkness.jpg

Darkness2.jpg

The Darkness of Light (FINISHED!)
POV: Julia
Ship: Juliark
Summary: Sydney's been brainwashed into being Julia. How does she cope when she meets Julian Sark and finds out she's really Sydney Bristow? AU, Mid-S3 with flashbacks to her 2 years.

BGLBB.jpg

Bad Girls Love Bad Boys (In Progress)
POV: 3rd person
Ship: Sark/Lynna (original)
Summary: Lynna Sloane is continuing her job as a spygirl at the Los Angeles office of the CIA, but what they don't know could destroy them. AU, S3 - Syd & Vaughn are still together and Syd was never missing.

imaginary54.jpg

It Was Only A Kiss (Finished)
My very first Alias fanfic!
Ship: Syd/Vaughn
Summary: Sydney and Vaughn have been dating for a while, and they plan to spend the rest of their lives together. Irina is gone forever, and there’s no Nadia. Jack is the only family Sydney has, and he isn’t liking how the relationship is progressing. AU with spy!stuff.

Spoiled.jpg

Spoiled (Finished)
POV: Nadia
Ship: Wadia
Summary: Nadia reflects on her relationship with Eric. Post-Season 3, AU. Fluffy one-parter.

You.jpg

You (Finished)
Part 1 of the You series
Ship: Syd/Vaughn (mild Sarkney moments)
Summary: A fic stemmed from the ‘forbidden’ song, “You” by Evanescence. Slightly AU, S3, S/V. There’s no cow, so don’t worry about all that drama. AU, Mid-S3.

BecauseOfYou.jpg

Because Of You (Finished)
Part 2 of the You series
Ship: Sydney/Vaughn
Summary: Sark says she was just a mission. What will Sydney do from here? AU.

IDareYou.jpg

I Dare You (In Progress)
Part 3 of the You series
Ship: Sydney/Vaughn, Eric/Shannon (original)
Summary: We left off with Sydney having a miscarriage, Sark running off in anguish, Shannon is pregnant with Weiss’s child, and Weiss is planning to ask Shannon to marry him. Can we say madness? AU.

DreamWithinADream.jpg

A Dream Within A Dream (Finished)
The Dream Team cowrite
POV: Sydney, Vaughn, Eric, Nadia
Ship: Syd/Vaughn, Wadia
Summary: post-Before The Flood. It’s yet another mission! AU, includes Before The Flood cliffie.

Other Fics (not posted):

Challenged (Finished)
Written for the SD-1 Summer Sarkney Challenge
Ship: Sarkney
Summary: You think you know, but you have no idea… AU, Mid-S3, Sydney was missing, but she knows what happened.

The Right Kind of Wrong (Finished)
Summary: Baby you’re the right kind of wrong… AU, one-part songfic.

MississippiGirl2.jpg

Mississippi Girl (ON HIATUS)
Ship: Sweiss, Spy!Friends, later S/V
Summary: Sydney is offered the chance of a lifetime to be an RCA Records artist. What happens when she takes it and how will it affect everyone back home? AU.
Chapters: 2 1/2

OfficeRomance.jpg

Some Kind of Office Romance (ON HIATUS)
POV: Sark
Summary: Sark & Sydney work together, but what happens when she needs a date to her Sweet 16th? AU.
Chapters: 1/2

STB.jpg

Soon To Be (In Progress)
Summary: Sydney’s got someone new! Wonder who it is… AU, S3. Lauren & Vaughn are married.
Chapters: 9 1/2

TWCAD.jpg

There Will Come A Day (ON HIATUS)
Ship: Syd/Danny, Vaughn/Lauren, later S/V
Summary: They say absence makes the heart grow fonder, but that’s not always true until you realise what you missed. Pre-S1 to S1, slightly AU. 1 1/2

Anytime (In Progress)
Ship: Swill
Summary: AU – Syd’s married to Vaughn & lives next door to Weiss & Nadia. She’s still part of the agency even though she’s pregnant, and she works with Will. Who’s the father of her baby? You’ll find out soon enough.

NEW! If I'm Not In Love (FINISHED!)
Part 3 of the Leaving's Not Leaving series
Ship: S/V
Summary: Sydney tries to get on with her life in Santa Fe, but something just won’t let her rest. Lyrics from "If I'm Not In Love" by Faith Hill

Untitled
Ship: S/V
Summary: AU - Syd's a lawyer who takes a case for a man named Michael Vaughn. See what happens during the trial!

Chosen Daughter
Ship: S/V memories
POV: Izzy/Sydney
Background: Future, set mostly canon to the storyline
Summary: Sydney’s daughter Isabelle reflects on her past and the prophecy that changed her life.

Let me know which ones you want me to post! ^_^

i'm taking ideas for I Dare You currently. my muse isn't working as fast or as hard as i'd like it to, so i need some help. if anyone wants to help be my muse, just pm me an let me know! ^_^

by any chance have u posted or got the ling for :

Some Kind of Office Romance (In Progress)
Summary: Sark & Sydney work together, but what happens when she needs a date to her Sweet 16th? AU.

Soon To Be (In Progress)
Summary: Sydney’s got someone new! Wonder who it is… AU, S3. Lauren & Vaughn are married.

There Will Come A Day (In Progress)
Summary: They say absence makes the heart grow fonder, but that’s not always true until you realise what you missed. Pre-S1 to S1, slightly AU. 1 1/2

or/and

Challenged (Finished)
Summary: You think you know, but you have no idea… AU, Mid-S3, Sydney was missing, but she knows what happened.

by any chance :angelic:
thanks

by any chance have u posted or got the ling for :

Some Kind of Office Romance (In Progress)

Soon To Be (In Progress)

There Will Come A Day (In Progress)

or/and

Challenged (Finished)

by any chance :angelic:
thanks

Some kind of Office Romance and Soon To Be are fics that MUST be posted! Come on, Sarkney rocks! :D

The::
Swill!
Swill!
Swill!
Swill!
Swill!

(Sry.. HUGE Swill fan...)

*Anytime* <<it's called and PLZ post it!!!!! PLZ!!!!

gosh, i'll try to work on getting these posted as soon as i can! ^_^

You should really post all the Sarkney ones, we need more of those on here. All I ever see are Sydeny/Vaughn stories and even though I like S/V on TV I'm not a fan of it in the fanfiction world. But I would prefer mostly the S3 stories for Sarkney.

i wanted to let everyone know that i'm working on an as-of-yet-untitled AU S/V fic and a possible sequel to The Darkness of Light. Please keep letting me know which fics you'd like to see and i'll post em! ^_^

For now, my fics are going on a bit of a hiatus while i try to get my muse back to write more on them. i'd be glad to post my one-parters to tide everyone over until the big fics are updated again.

I've done some more writing on I Dare You, but the rest of my fics are still on a hiatus. Once I finish posting IDY, I'll try to get some Sarkneys posted since people want them. If you'd like a pm when I start posting some, let me know. Also, let me know which one you'd like me to post first!

The Leaving's Not Leaving series has been finished! Part 3, If I'm Not In Love, has been added which brings that series to an end. Thanks for all the reviews and comments everyone!

So now this means I'm taking requests on what fic comes next! I'll probably start posting within the next couple of days and i'll also take requests for pm's here before i start posting so if you'd like to be on my master pm list, just let me know!

MASTER LIST SO FAR:
Gregstar
KAC
Crazy for Alias
Alias_rocks_87
Secret_agent_angel
Syd26
Maddy28
Alias#1
Texasalias2004
Vaughnshoney
Sydney_alias_vaughn