sydney's alias/codename in season 2

dunno if u guys still remember, but in the first few episodes of season 2, sydney's alias/codename (whatever u call that) is not freelancer...wat was that?? n y it's not freelancer?? i mean those missions where jack's her handler or something??

she aint freelancer no more cuz dix suspected her of workin for someone else so they changed it to mountaineer...or is that not what ur askin...

coldplay_fans said:
dunno if u guys still remember, but in the first few episodes of season 2, sydney's alias/codename (whatever u call that) is not freelancer...wat was that?? n y it's not freelancer?? i mean those missions where jack's her handler or something??
Sometimes it's referred to as a call sign.

i thought freelancer was with cia mountioneer was with sd 6.. jack stuck up for her when they suspecte dher as the mole and when dixon heard her talking on the cell phone

Freelancer and Mountaneer were both CIA. Mountaneer replaced Freelancer when that cover was blown. Does anybody know what the SD-6 call sign was?

ok, remember when Dixon got shot and Sydney called the CIA to air lift them out? Dixon, I think in 1.21 asked Marshall what her codename was and Marshall said 'bluebird'. that's the only sd-6 codename I remember.

cariosity said:
ok, remember when Dixon got shot and Sydney called the CIA to air lift them out? Dixon, I think in 1.21 asked Marshall what her codename was and Marshall said 'bluebird'. that's the only sd-6 codename I remember.
I do remember. But that was S1, and I'm trying to remember if they mentioned her SD-6 codename in S2...

Back