Season 5 SYDNEY'S BABY!

here's what I find really strange....unless Rambaldi left his semen in that sample, the child CANNOT be a combination of Sydney and Rambaldi. Reproductive cells are a very special type of cell that only have half of the genetic info in order to merge sperm + egg. If that is just regular Rambaldi DNA, like muscle tissue, then what would end up happening is the child would be RAMBALDI's CLONE! They would clear the genetic matter out of Sydney's egg (which could be done with ANYONE's egg) and put Rambaldi DNA in it, zap it with a current, and voila! Milo Rambaldi a la carte! Therefore, the baby would never be Sydneys.

:angry: I don't want Syd to have a baby unless itr with vaughn.Rhambaldi is very rude leaving his semen over that, maybe he's too drunk by that time.Anyway is it possible that he has a clone.It cant be! Maybe the prophecy is true. oh no :jawdrop:

What they said was that with today's technology they would be able to create the right tissue to insemenate the egg...It's tv so there is room for the imagination.
Ok maybe I'm crazy but isn't the woman here depicted Sydney and that she creates the most powerful force...the baby? maybe i'm wrong but thats what i thought...

So, this passenger that whas mentioned near the end of the show. We think that maybe Sark already got someone to envitro this baby alreday. That's why Lazarey wanted to know if Syd knew about the passenger. Just a thought, But roll it around awhile... :eek:

hang on, r u sure that that green thing is even a vial? thats very speculatious (word? :lol: ). anywayz, maybe ur right. that would be a very cool plotline. i just hope that if ur right they dnt reveal it at the end of season 3 cuz that wld mean this ruined the whole element of surprise 4 me.

if he ddnt, then that was just some brilliant artist. plus, that was posted on davidanders.com b4 full disclosure even aired! so how cld they know?

Knowing Alias, they can twist the prophecy into something cool...and about the DNA? Hey, its Alias. Anything can happen ;)

wait so is that real? or did he just draw that in???? if it's ral OMGGGGGGGG no cuz ya the only baby allowed on the show is syd and vaughns

Back