Season 5 SYDNEY'S BABY!

okay all, get this! i was at www.davidanders.com Sark's website, he draws cartoons, it shows his him the green vile in his pocket...he got away with Sydeny's baby! the kid isn't dead...it can still be born! the women here depicted....isn't dead!

I knew it.... Just as i had beleived and posted,.... thanks! JJ never just ends a storyline like that!
BY the way where is the cartoon at i can't seem to find it!

If that kid is born that's gonna be an interesting situation. Would she kill the kid? Would jack do it for her? Maybe vaughn would step in who knows. I hope it doesn't come to that point.

Alias06 said:
Where is that cartoon? I was looking for it, but I can't find it!!!! HELP!! :woot:
you can go to this link and then click on the cartoon for it to enlarge (it's the bottom left picture)
I hope this helps.

OH NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!!!!!!!!!!! you're right! oh no this show CAN NOT have babies on it!!! :angry: unless its with vaughn.......and sydney not lauren thats just as bad...... :angry:

are u talking about that gold stuff in his back pocket??? cuz it could be the gold that the covenant stole....cuz there is a hand grabbing it....

freelancer88 said:
are u talking about that gold stuff in his back pocket??? cuz it could be the gold that the covenant stole....cuz there is a hand grabbing it....
they are talking about the green vial in his jacket pocket

freelancer88 said:
i'm must be sooo stupid .... ;) is it those tiny lil white-ish things?? i know u say green-ish but i don't see lil green things.... :(
if you see the 'white-ish thing in Sarks's jacket pocket then it is what they were talking about, if you look carefully that white-ish thing is connected to a greenish a part.

techinically, the baby wouldn't be "dead" anyway because as far as we can tell, it was never created...i'm guessing that when they destroyed the lab, they were in the process of creating the child.

i honestly don't want to see this storyline happen. it's not gonna leave any room for anything else to happen :eek:

I think I will cry if a baby is introduced, and certainly not out of happiness. Every show that I've ever liked that introduced a baby was immediately cancelled.

i hope syd switched what was in the cube/vile and put it someplace else.....i think the "hand" reaching down to get the vile is lazareys

:rolleyes: In my opinion..... I think that it would absolutely suck to have a baby introduced! Syd and Vaughn are MEANT to be together!!!!!!!
(with out a baby)

I hope Lauren goes away for good !! although.... it would be fun to have a evil villain!!

Back