Sydneys clone

Chapter 4- The comforting

"Hey Syd." called Francie from the far side of the living room.
"Hey."
"Looks like someone had a bad day at work!"
"You could say that."
"So what happened?" Francie sat down at the table bring two cups of coffee with her.
"Oh not much."
"Come on you can tell me." with that Francie took a large sip of her coffee.
"Well, you know that guy I like at work, he, well upset me in a way."
"Oh honey."
"No, its ok. I'll get over it. Thanks for the coffee." Syd went upstairs, sat on her bed and looked at the antique that Vaughn had given her it was so lovely. What a nice gesture she thought, maybe I should tell him how I feel. Syd turned of the light and just sat there crying. Vaughn had broke her heart!

vaughn should c what he did 2 syd. i mean any guy would feel guilty for that (vaughn would probally feel worse though)

The sound of Sydney's alarm clock woke her up, sun filtered through her bedroom curtains. There was a note left on her bedside table. It was from Francie, she had gone to work early this morning. Slowly she eased herself out of bed, sat up and rubbed her eyes. The discust of last nights dreams still ponder in her head.
Will was sitting in the living room watching TV. Last nights Jay Leno by the looks of it.
"Hey Syd." Will turned around and muted the TV.
"Hey."
"Looks like you didn't get enough sleep last night."
"No I didn't. Something was on my mind."
"Oh, by the way Vaughn called. He said something about talking to you when you get to work about what happened yesterday." Will scratched his head and turned back and watched the TV. Sydney shook her head and made her way into the kitchen, turned on the tap and drank a cool glass of water. She stared out the window and watched two birds feed their young.
"I'm going to work now Will!" She shouted through to the living room.
"Ok, I'll see ya later then."
"Sure." Syd kissed him on the cheek and made her way out the door. "Bye."

Chapter 5- The Non-arrangement

Sydney ran along the park, passing the old man sitting down by a bench. She slipped a silver coin into his cup as she went passed. As she entered the CIA hideout, she noticed no-one was there. All the computers were offline, not even Kendal was here. What was going on?
Sydney wondered over to the camera monitoring her mother, ahe was in there. All alone no guards. She lead her was down the steel stair case and pressed her hands against the sensor opening the safety gates.
"Mom. Where is everyone?" Sydney walked over to the cell.
"Where? Thats what I was going to ask you! I've been down here ages and no-one has been down since a large bang upstairs, Syd whats going on?"
"I don't know. I'm going to try and contact Vaughn." Sydney took out her mobile phone and called Vaughn.
"Answerphone." Her Mum said looking at the expression on her face.
"Yes. I'll be back soon Mum I'm going to have another look upstairs." Sydney left her Mum and made her way upstairs, one problem they were now broken off by a giant metal wall, Sydney turned back to go to her Mum but there was another wall in her way!

Sydney bashed against the walls and started to scream for help, she could hear see or feel anything. She was all alone in this compact space, the air was being sucked out, she fell to the floor and was knocked out by a heavy metal object.

Chapter 6- The Taking

Sydney sat up looked around, it was darkness everwhere, she was tied to a chair, not another aluminum one! She could see where or who was in the room with her. Footsteps were heard coming by a corridor by the sound of it. Three people, stood with a torch, they shined it into her face.
"Kill her." said a man, it sounded like Vaughn!

Back