SYDNEY'S DEATH

yes, nosferatu, you just click "new topic" (the blue button in the top right corner" and enter your story as posts. its pretty self-explanatory

XX. A New Freedom
Vaughn raced down the empty corridor carrying Sydney in his arms. She was so weak, she could not help by holding on to him, and so Vaughn had trouble running with her in his arms. He hadn’t eaten or slept since that unforgettable moment when he had entered Irina’s cell and seen her lying there. He felt so weak from fatigue, hunger, and emotional drain that only adrenaline kept him staggering down the silent hall. He knew that he should be yelling and shouting, but he could scarcely breathe. Then Vaughn heard the scrape of a chair inside one of the many unmarked doors. Sydney and Vaughn reached the door. “She’s alive, Sydney’s alive, STOP!!” he shouted with all the energy he could muster as they burst into the room.
Vaughn stood at the entrance to the room, his chest heaving and his head spinning. Sydney still lay limply in his arms, extremely weak. She raised her head of Vaughn’s shoulder and smiled weakly. Everyone in the room stared at Vaughn and Sydney in complete shock; everyone except Irina, who was smiling so hard that her entire face lit up. She could not remember the last time in her lonely life that she had felt this happy. “Sydney,” she whispered; she whispered the name of someone who she truly loved.
The cold metal tip of the syringe still rested on Irina’s skin. The CIA medic stepped back and set the syringe and its lethal contents down.
Weiss began to smile with genuine joy, and Kendall’s startled smile was uncharacteristic.
Jack felt his fingers trembling; his body was flooded with so much joy that he could scarcely move or speak. Slowly he walked to Irina and unlocked her chains and handcuffs. As he released her, Irina looked up at Jack and her smile widened just a tiny bit more.
Vaughn was too tired to mind that everyone was just gaping; he dropped into a chair, still holding Sydney pressed against his body. Her head rested upon his chest and shoulder and he kissed her once on the forehead before he let his head droop to rest upon hers.

XXI. Second in Command
Sloane’s cell phone rang and he hastened to pick it up. “Hello?” he asked in a smooth tone.
Sark’s voice came from the other end. “I have bad news, sir. Phase Two was not as successful as Phase One. Perhaps you are losing your touch at manipulating the CIA. Sydney is alive . . . and so is her mother. It appears that you are still second in command, sir. And we will have to be more careful; Irina Derevko is no fool.”

THE END
okay, if anyone is confused or unsure about something (especially the last chapter) please say so and i will post an explanation thingy
i wasn't sure if it needed clarification, so i just left it but i can change it :smiley:

sorry! :smiley:
but thats pretty much the end of the story, wouldn't it be a entirely new story if i continued? is there something you feel is not wrapped up/concluded?

AHHH! Nosefertau is showing up everywhre. i just watched the movie and saw a play ish thing. TURNIPCOUCH! HOW DID U GET UR SIG SO FAST?

Back