Votes: 0 0.0%
  • diskman

• walkman

• some other mp3 player besides iPod

• Total voters
i am guessing she uses an ipod by apple. that is what it looks like in all of the season 3 episodes where we see her running. her music player is too small to be anything but an ipod of some sort and since apple has the best one that is my guess. i doubt she would use hp though it seems good enough for p diddy.

I say she has one of those HP ipods because isn't HP an Alias sponsor? I don't know, I agree Apple is better, the best, but for some reason I think alias and HP have an affiliation. :cool:

Definitely an iPod..maybe one modded by Marshall to hold a few exabytes of data and be able to shoot a laser to disable airplanes.

She's used an iPod since S1. Plus, in S3, when they showed her in her house, she has an iMac. Noticed the iMac in S4 as well. In one close-up during S4, it showed her using a laptop and it said PowerBook G4, which is Apple. I recognize these things because I have all the gear Sydney Bristow has! iPod, iMac and PowerBook G4.

She would only use an iPod HP if she was on a PC and JJ has said (he uses Apples), that he would only have the good guys using Apples (Macs), never the bad guys.

At APO, SpyDad uses an iBook; distinctly a white computer, and only Apple makes iBooks; they cover up the Apple logo with a red, round symbol.

Bristow Stare said:
At APO, SpyDad uses an iBook; distinctly a white computer, and only Apple makes iBooks; they cover up the Apple logo with a red, round symbol.
[post="1330361"]<{POST_SNAPBACK}>[/post]​
ya that sticker is the APO logo.

Back