Sydney's little friends

Hope you like it.I worked a lot on it. :smiley:
Sydney was walking on the CIA building parking lot.She was board and Francie had told her she had a date an was in the house and she didnt want interruptions.Sydney heard someone coming and got into her car and got down(i know it doesnt sound like the Sydney we know but....).She herd the footsteps coming closer and closer."who would come at this time at night at this time"she though.She got her head up and was shoked at first but then releaved of who it was.The person who always knew where to find her.Michael Vaughn.

"Syd what are you doing here?"Vaughn asked
"same question 4 U"she said getting out of her car and then leaning against it.
"well i when i cant sleep i like to go some where quiet and i came here"Vaughn said
"well im board and my house in off limits,dont ask"said Sydney with a smile

Something squeequed and when Sydney looked at the rooftop of her car she saw a huge rat.She screamed and was about to hit it with her purse when Vaughn grabbed her arm.

"i hate rats"she said looking a little embaressaed
"well killing it isnt going to take that away is it and i think you already scared him awy with your delicate scream"Vaughn said smiling and teasing her"

Sydney looked back at her car's foof and the rat was gone she put her purse inside her car.

"wheres your car?"Sydney asked suspissously "i came walking"Vaugh answered."You want to go get something to eat?"Sydney asked thinking that she can get her chance."Sydney it 12:00 am where do you think they sell food at this time"Vaughn asked smiling."well i know this place down at the pier that is awesome"said sydney."well....."Vaughn said taking his hand and scratching his chin."pleas im soooo hungry"sydney beaged making a puppy dog face."okay but im doing this for you.

@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@
What do you think? :blush: :thinking: :blush: :thinking: :D

LMAO rats.... I was a little scared at first :thinks of the movie Willard, which she refused to see because it was obviously written by a team of psychopaths, and would probably give her nightmares for quite a while: But this is funny! LMAO just watch your spelling. Abreviations are fine when you're IMing or PMing someone, but when you're writing story, you write out 4 and ur (for and you're)

Luve ya,
Dani

Thanks for the replys here is some more
Sydney got inside her car and so did Vaughn.Sydney tried to start her engine but it wouldnt."I dont know whats wrong i filled up the hole tank today"said Sydney.

Vaughn got out and looked under the car only to see wires where bitten by the rat."Uhh..Sydney that rat realy didnt like you"Vaughn said smiling and getting up.
"ohhh no this is just great"said sydney looking dissapointed"i sooooo dont like rats".Sydney got out of her car and when over to the other side to see the wires with Vaughn.When she was getting up she hit her head against Vaughn's."Ouch sorry about that"said Vaughn looking at her "its okay"Sydney said "let me see"Vaughn touched her forehead but then stopped to see what he was doing "Its okay problably alittle bruise"said Vaughn looking at her "thanks" said Sydney.

+++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++
Im soooo sorry its to short but i have to go :confused: ill write more tommorow :smiley: :D

Here is some more im sorry i was late
###################################

Vaugh looked at her car and then at her "so what do we going to do now?"Vaugh asked "Well the pier is not so far away we can walk ther"Said sydney "what if someone sees us?"Vaughn said "Sydney its 12 at night i dont think ther is anyone wathching us"said sydney smiling "ok but if i tell you to run without me you run"Vaughn said of course worrying about her."Vaughn im a big girl ill be okay"

Vaughn and Sydney where walking down a hill and then behind an alley.Suddenly another rat runs infront of Sydney.Sydney screans and she was going to run back but stubled with Vaughn and fell on top of him."Sorry" she said looking at him while laughing "its okay"he said getting up andhelping her up."today is the day that rats hunt me or something"said sydney cleaning her shirt "uh Sydney what rat?" Vaughn asked looking around."i problably scared it away"

Vaugh and Sydney where finally at the pier and the restaurant was closed "i guess its out of bussines" said Sydney looking very dissapointed "well where do we go now"Vaughn said " we could go to Burger King"she said laughing"Oh well"vaughn said laughing.

Sorry to short i know i have to write more but its just i dont have much time.Ill write more next time. :smiley: :D

Back