Sydney's little friends

Here is some more thanks for the replys
+++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++

Vaughn and Sydney where really going to Burger King to eat even know its not the most romantic place on earth.They got inside."I want a double cheesburger no pickles"Said Sydney"you eat big"Vaughn said looking at the cheesburger."i know"said sydney looking for her money.Vaugh was going to ordered "I want a cheesburger with no chees pleas" he said to make Sydney laugh.Sydney droped her coke while laughing like a crazy person."Vaughn,thats a hamburger"said Sydney looking at him as if he was stupid"Oh im so sorry,pleas give me a hamburger without ham"Vaughn acted stupid again.Sydney started to laugh again."Vaughn come on stop it" Sydney said laughing "okay ill stop,just give me a happy meal" Vaughn said seriously "okay as long as u dont touch my food"said sydney leaving to the table.

Vaughn grabbed his happy meal and went to sit next to her.Vaughn sat down and Sydney watched him.

Sydney POV
Oh my god he always makes me laugh and now he buys a happy meal!!He is soooo cute.

No POV
Vaughn opened his happy meal and screamed."YES!!MY COLLECTION IS FINISHED!!!"Vaughn screamed out"Vaughn you are embarassing me and what are you talking about"said syd loking at him."My coleection of Max Steel is finished"vaughn said like a little kid.

"you collect max steel action figures"Sydney said looking at him"yes is ther a problem with that miss big girl"Vaughn said holding his max stell doll"no,no problem at all"Sydney said while eating her burger.
Ill post more soon!!! :smiley: :D

LMAO at the thought of vaughn eating happy meals and
collecting max steel action figures. hehe lol that is so cute post more soon.

I just have to day, I love this story :D The whole rats parts LMAO!! I love it. It's so cute, and I love it, very different. Post more soon, I can't wait. I wonder if any rats will be appearing again......lol

Lauren :angelic:

Here is some more thank you sooo much for the replys and yes ther will be more rats.
)))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))

After eating Sydney and Vaughn went to the pier.Sydney didnt care what time it was she was just happy that she was with Vaughn.Vaughn didnt care either.

"So what do you want to do now cause the night is young and even know we arent that young we are still free to do anything"Sydney said looking at him"well we could go to the park"he said pointing at a little park near the pier"um.. im a little scared at parks at night"Sydney said almost turning red from the emberrasment"Syd its okay im here"Vaughn said without thinking what he just said."okay"Said Sydney.

The park was a little scary but it had a liitle fauntain in the middle with light.Vaughn and Sydney just walked around."So what is your favorite pastime"Syd asked Vaughn"Well playing hockey with my dad i did every day"Vaughn said looking at his feet"Im so sorry Vaughn"Sydney said"dont worry" Vaughn said with a smile."What is your favorite holiday?" Vaughn asked "I think Christmas"said syd"why?" Vaughn asked her "because i get to be with the people i care about and the people i love but i dodnt have many memories of me and my family on a big family christmas dinner"Sydney said with a sad look on her face "Now im sorry"Vaughn said "its okay" syd said "if you could have dinner with anyone in the world dead or a live who would you choose?"asked syd "um...."Vaughn said "um....Sydney Bristow"Vaughn said smiling "Me if you could have dinner with anyone in the world you would choose me"Sydney said shooked "you arent just anyone you are the bravest person i know"

Vaughn and Sydney stopped walking and looked at eachothers eyes for like seemed like eternaty.Vaughn didnt know what to say cause he couldnt believe what just came out of his mounth.

$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$

Ill write some more soon and rats will be the good guys in this story. :smiley: :D

vaughn my hottie! you are such a sweetheart! i love and you're story! please post more soon! love ya babe~amber~

(y) (y) That's cool... (y) (y)
But can't you split the dialouge in this way :
syd: "blablabla"
vaughn: "blablabla"
Syd:"bla bla bla"
???
Reading your great fic would be much easier...I hope I don't say to much..It's just a suggestion by me...Please don't take it personal!

Back