Sydney's little friends

Where are the rats?!?! Where is another chapter of this great and funny story??????
Please post more SOOOOOOOOOOOON!!!!!!!!!!!!!

U guys really like it!!I though it was not that good!!Okay ill keep writing ill work on the chapters today and they will be up tomorrow!!promise.ill pm u guys.thanks for the replys.And A.I.C ther will be more rats. :smiley: :D

Yippie more rats :smiley: But "tomorrow" was the day before yesterday!!! :( WHERE ARE YOU??????????????? :( :thinking: WHERE'S THE NEXT CHAPTER??? :thinking: *lookingaroundforit* -->*donotfindit* :help: :help: :shocked: :shock: :stretcher: Please post more soon!!! PLEASE!!!!

Guys im sorry i had a family emergency :confused: and i had a surfing contest yesterday and then i had a reunion. :confused:

Okay im sorry.Here its short and im sorry
Vaughn and Sydney broke the kiss and looked at eachother smiling and just when Vaughn was going to kiss her again she put her finger in his lips.

Sydney:i think we should get out of here first
she said smiling
Vaughn:i dont care
Vaughn kissed her again and Sydney gave in.

After what seemed like 4rever they broke the kiss again

Vaughn:its almost 2 in the morning
Sydney:what do you wanna do?
Vaughn:anything but as long as i have u
Sydney smiled and looked in his eyes.
Sydney:first i want to get out of this fountain
Vaughn:dont you find romantic
Vaughn smiled and looked around
Sydney:yes but the beach looks more romantic

Vaughn looked towards the beach and smiled
Vaughn:you r right
Sydney:eek:kay

Vaughn jumped out first and helped Sydney out but when he was holding her hand she jumped on top of him and Vaughn hugged her hard.
Vaughn:i love u
Sydney:i love u too

Vaughn holding her hand crossed the sidewalk and while he was he steped into the same rat's tail.
Vaughn:eek:h man
Sydney:what happend?
Vaughn:i dont think im the only one who has a crush on u
Sydney:what r u talking about?
Vaughn;he is gone now but i steped on your friends tail.
Sydney:im soooo sick of that rat
Vaughn:you would look great with him as your boyfriend
Sydney:sorry but im not a rat and besides im taken

Vaughn spinned her around to make them face to face.
Vaughn:yes you are
Vaughn kissed her but it was a quick kiss.
Sydney:come on lets go
Vaughn:fine,fine

Sydney and Vaughn finally got to the beach.
Sydney:wanna play tag?
Vaughn:what?
Sydney:wanna play tag?
Vaughn:i havent played that sence the six grade
Sydney:do you still know how?
Vaughn:yes
sorry its to short and ill put the other part up tomorrow.If i dont i want u guys to PM me telling me that i have to cause i forget. :smiley:

YEEEEEEAAAAAHHHHHHHH more rats?? I don't like them but in your story they are cute :smiley:
Sorry to hear about your emergency- hope everything is allright again..
Maybe it's now a stupid,funny,outing,etc. question: but i've no clue what "tag" is- I've got no sensful translation for that... "Tag" means in German "day"- maybe I know the same game but then it's called different. Can anyone explain it to me??? Please!

A.I.C. said:
YEEEEEEAAAAAHHHHHHHH more rats?? I don't like them but in your story they are cute :smiley:
Sorry to hear about your emergency- hope everything is allright again..
Maybe it's now a stupid,funny,outing,etc. question: but i've no clue what "tag" is- I've got no sensful translation for that... "Tag" means in German "day"- maybe I know the same game but then it's called different. Can anyone explain it to me??? Please!
No problem tag means a childish game wich is very similar to hide and seek but ther is no bace and no counting when u get caught. :smiley:

Back