Sydney's little friends

loved it! weeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee! any who! that was os cute. i want a vaughn to cook for me! booowhooo! lol! can't wait for more! love ya babe~karen~ :P

Ohhh dont worry ther will be much more rats,they r like the whole point of the story.Guys ill try to write this week but i dont think i can cause im really busy packing for my trip on friday,ill try okay,thanks sooo much 4 reading. :smiley: :D

Oh you're going on a trip?! Sounds great! How long will u be away...I mean how long will there be then no update?

spysurfergrl247 said:
Well its pretty long cause im going to Spain and then to Sweeden till late July but ill try to update if i can. :smiley:
That would be really nice :smiley: Can you then PM me if you update 'cause i don't think that'll i'll look after it everyday when i know you're on vaction :rolleyes: :blink: ..... Please!!!!!!!!!!!! :D
Have a nice trip! :cool:

That was so awesome! I loved it, it was so cute. I loved that last line, "Nothing I would want more!" I love Vaughn, I love your story :D More ASAP (y)

Lauren :angelic:

<span style='font-size:14pt;line-height:100%'>MORE, MORE, MORE, MORE, MORE!</span>

I really love it, and hope you will update soon! (y)

Love ya,

she's on vacation and she never said there wouldn't b more she said she was going on vacation in the member lounge

Sry i havent wrote in a while is just i was bussy and i forgot and yes i am in vacation all d way in Sweden but ill write more while im here.
Enjoy
$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$

Vaughn and Sydney still with ther foreheads 2gether.
Vaughn:nothing id rather do

Sydney just smiled
Vaughn:u want 2 go freshen up?
Syd:i have no extra cloth
Vaughn:well u could wear some of my old ones
Syd:eek:kay,thanks

Sydney smiled and went upstairs.Vaughn went straight to the kitchen 2 get started on his monster breakfest.
Syd got some cloth from Vaughn's room and took a bath when she came out she started exploring Vaughn's room.Syd was looking in his desk to find a photo frame with Vaughn and his dad,she picked it up 2 c it and she saw that ther was a little wooden box with a carved date at the top.She put the picture frame down and picked the box up.
The carved date was 10.01.01
She opened the box to find a picture of herself,the picture of her C.I.A profile in black and white.She picked up the picture and under it was a watch.The back of the picture had writing.
"She broke my father's watch
She stole my heart
She poisoned my mind with her charm and personality
She is Sydney Bristow
The girl of my dreams"

Sydney had mixed feeling like exited,suprised,shocked,really happy.She went down stairs to find Vaughn in the kitchen.She had the picture in one hand.
Sydney took the chance when he stared at her to go up to him and kiss him.
Vaughn did not back up.Sydney after a while broke d kiss and smiled.

Vaughn was shoked yet happy.
Vaughn:what was that 4?
Sydney backed up smiling and blushed
Syd:eek:h what i have to have a reason for every kiss?
Vaughn quikly shook his head
Vaughn:no i just though that it was 4 something cause i was shocked
Sydney still smiling and acting as if she was mad
Syd:Well your in luck this time cause it was 4 something

Sydney showed him the picture and the turned it around 4 him to see it in the back.Vaughn smiled and got a little embarrased.

Vaughn:eek:h u found it
Sydney smiled
Syd:yes but im a little mad
Vaughn:why?
Syd:cause i look plain ugly in this photo
Vaughn:If u r in a picture or not u look beutyful
Sydney blushed and smiled as if she was a teenager witha crush.
Sydney:ill be right back ill just go get my cloth and ill be right down
Vaughn:eek:kay

Vaughn watched her go upstairs and ran back to the kitchen.Vaughn was hiding a pink flowery apron with yellow pookadots.
Sydney noticed when she was upstairs that Vaughn was hiding something so she snock down to

###################################################
Guys i have 2 go my uncle is tellling me to leave but dont worry ther will be more 2 morrow

spysurfergrl247 said:
She opened the box to find a picture of herself,the picture of her C.I.A profile in black and white.She picked up the picture and under it was a watch.The back of the picture had writing.
"She broke my father's watch
She stole my heart
She poisoned my mind with her charm and personality
She is Sydney Bristow
The girl of my dreams"
That was so sweet. I thought was like the nicest thing I have ever heard. I loved how you did that whole scene. The box and everything. It was such a perfect touch. You are such and amazing writer, and this chapter like every other proved it. I am at lost for words it was so good. Thanks for the pm, and the update. Please write more soon! (y) :D

Love ya,

Back