Sydney's mother?

kylo4

Cadet
:redhair: What do you think of Sydney's mother now? After she screwed the CIA over what else will happen. Post what you think will happen.

she is evil, but she is gonna be a good guy in the end. i still dont trust her. everyone in my family was like she is good now, but i was like, no she is gonna betray syd. remember what jack said. "She waits untill you learn to trust and depend on her, and then whe you need her she isnt there."

no...irina will be good and trustworthy to sydney for the rest of the show....it will only look as if she doesn't care about sydney's feelings...but she really does

Milo47 said:
no...irina will be good and trustworthy to sydney for the rest of the show....it will only look as if she doesn't care about sydney's feelings...but she really does
yeah I agree with that. I think she works for herself in a way, but she's still loyal to Sydney, because she really does love her, though it doesn't appear like that. To me, it's always like she's betraying them, but in the end she really isn't.

I wonder how Irina could have left her child when she was only 6 years old (?). When she told Syd that she used to take her to piano lessons and asked her what she was at the school play she seemed to really love Sydney at the time. But how could she leave her, when she loved her so much ?

Because if she hadn't the KGB would have likely killed Irina or even worse Sydney. So in a way her love was the reason she left.

Hum, I definately think she's evil, evil to the bone. I mean, the woman tortured her own daughter to get information out of her. She's definately got something evil planned and we'll see on the series finale!!! :smiley:

Back