Which season had the best Costumes?

• season one

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • season two

• season three

• Total voters
Oh that's a hard one. But I think definitely seasons one and two had the best. i agree with xinli11. the red hair is like one of the major symbols for Alias!

I totally agree w/ the red hair & all, but S1 also had some other costumes that in my opinion were even better than the red wig. (Paris caberet siut, Madrid red dress w/ bra showing, Victoria Kane blonde hair & super swank glasses) those are some of my favs & you can tell by my siggy.

I say season one, but season two was good too. Season three had very few good ones for syd, but, as much as I hate to admit it, laureen did have some good ones.

I guess we all agree that S3 was the worst! But i'm not ashamed (SP??) to say it cause they sucked! I mean you can't only have 2-3 good costumes throughout the whole season! Us Alias fans got ripped off!

season 2 Id say
yes the red haired one was great but how about the one that she has purple hair?? that was wicked funny! and on season 3 when she's possing as Julia Thorne with the british thief, her curley hair looks SO good

Season one definatly! There was the red wig, Syd as Alice in Wonderland, the maid one (ya i know that wasn' t a really major one), the blue rubber dress thingie, and i really love the blue wig in Almost 30 Years.
I do have to say that i really did love the purple afro thing in The Getaway. That was one of my fave episodes and disguises.

basically exactly what #1redwigfan said ^^^

season one was awesome

but yeah the promos have some pretty awesome costumes lineed up for season four

S1 .. the one where she dressed up as a network technician to sneak out Jeroen Schiller from Germany. I work in technology and there ain't no network technitian that I know of that looks that hot.

I also voted season 2.

berry_kyoote_spy88 said:
season 2 - i loved the sex club one!!
[post="1150337"]<{POST_SNAPBACK}>[/post]​
That was funny - loved that. Also the quote - 'Im glad im not the one in leather.'

Also loved when Sydney escaped the CIA and went to Russia. When she goes into the supermarket and makes herself a whole new disguise in the bathroom - now that was good.

Back