Season 3 syd's aunt

LILY

Cadet
i loved Irina's sister... she was so cool... i loved the way Isabella Rossellini played her.. because it didnt seem that they want to replace Lena olin,, she had a personality of her own,, I think JJ doesnt want to wrap up Irinas's plot just to wait till lena Olin makes up her mind..Does anyone think the same thing??

well, from what i've been hearing LO is out for sure. BUT i've also been hearing speculation that those great teasers over there at the alias set are playing with our minds and lena might be back. it's like a see-saw.

LOL

but anyway, i liked her as katya. brought something new to the show. it was also good to see jack suckin some face. he needed some action.

:D

isabella rosellini was terrific. i worried she would be some kind of lena olin replacement.

isabella's character was icy and tough - but then SIZZLING hot right at the end when she smooched jack. TALK ABOUT GREAT CHEMISTRY.

i also agree that her role is to serve as a teaze to lena's eventual return. i am sure that lena will come back at least at the end of the season once they give her enough money (this is my thought not based on any real information).

I thought the kiss Katya gave Jack at the end of the show was a little lame. It reminded me of the movie Sabrina. It got a little bit soap opera with that kiss. That kiss totally set up yet another luv triangle between Jack, Irina and Katya. I guess the next question on the forum will be, "are you a Jack/Irina shipper or a Jack/Katya shipper?" Jack and Irina all the way!!

But it was still an excellent episode and I can't wait for the next new episode to come in February.

I love Isabella, but was not overly impressed with her. She strikes me more as a sexy lady, someone who would get someone to do her dirty work for her, not stab someone with chopsticks herself. And the kiss w/ Jack made no sense to me, no precursor to it at all (flirting...)

I like her too..But i don't know her that much...what movie was she on????oh well i like her character.......she seem to be cool..

Katya is OK but she can never replace Irina and when I saw that kiss in the end I could not help but think, "What is this 'The Young and the Restless' ?"....looked too much like a Soap Opera to me. :rolleyes:

I didn't like her. Not until the last scene, which is weird because the kiss was all kinds of wrong, not to mention out of place. And did I mention wrong? But anyway, liked her and looking forward to seeing her again.

I don't think she's here to replace Irina, mostly because the writers can't possibly be that naive. The fans would never accept a replacement.

xtrachunk said:
And the kiss w/ Jack made no sense to me, no precursor to it at all (flirting...)
Does anyone remember how Irina and Jack flirt? That's exactly what Katya was doing. ;)

I absolutely loved IR. I hope she comes back for more episodes. I think that she can make up, somewhat, for the lack of Syd's mother.

If anything, I think that they might be trying to pursuade Ms Olin to return by continuing Irina's story in her absence and trying to make it fascinating . . . but, really, they wanted to continue her story throughout the series from the start (they should have found a more committed actress . . .).
;)

I don't like her... she's uhh... hmm i don't know how to explain it. :lol: I just don't like her. However I did like her "too many questions" line but other than that... she just doesn't fascinate me the way Irina does.

She definitely isn't as mysterious as Irina, but I still like her, maybe only because I would like to see where this goes.. She is definitely a little different.

Back