Season 5 Syd's baby name

Syd's baby name!!!

What should syds baby be named???? :D

What do you think??? :woot:

I think she would name it Francie if its a girl or maybe Will or Danny if its a boy

It will be a super spy baby!! :lol:

i don't know why, but i've always thought, if it's a girl, she should be named skylar.

and will [or william as a middle name] for a boy...

I'm really hopign and praying that it is a girl. If it is I really don't know what she should be named. I don't like the name Francie, but I guess it would amke sense. I love the name Amy, but I doubt they will name it Amy just because I like the name, lmao!

~Andrea :angelic:

I'm really hopign and praying that it is a girl. If it is I really don't know what she should be named. I don't like the name Francie, but I guess it would amke sense. I love the name Amy, but I doubt they will name it Amy just because I like the name, lmao!

~Andrea :angelic:
Its no fun if the kids not gonna b a girl its like the point of the show! I think she should call it Rebecca or Jessica or something like that

Syd should call her baby Emma coz thats my name!!!! :lol:

he he heee :joker:

I think she might name her baby Michael if its a boy after Vaughn who is now some weird name :Ponder:

or Violet if its a girl 👶

Luv Em :ninja: :stick: :Ph34r:

she has to name her Isabel is it's a girl, come on, it was Vaughn's choice! if she has a boy.... uhhh.... i dunno :lol: maybe Jack jr. ;) naaahhhh lol

she has to name her Isabel is it's a girl, come on, it was Vaughn's choice! if she has a boy.... uhhh.... i dunno :lol: maybe Jack jr. ;) naaahhhh lol

:lol: If it's a boy, it should be Michael Jonathan Bristow-Vaughn... hmmm :Ponder: that's a mouth full though.

Jonathan Michael? ....

I really really really like Isabelle for a girl though. But wtf was Sydney thinking when she said Clemintine?! :thud:

Or Elizabeth or Emily.... :Ponder:

--Mandy :angelic:

:lol: If it's a boy, it should be Michael Jonathan Bristow-Vaughn... hmmm :Ponder: that's a mouth full though.

Jonathan Michael? ....
I really really really like Isabelle for a girl though. But wtf was Sydney thinking when she said Clemintine?! :thud:

Or Elizabeth or Emily.... :Ponder:

--Mandy :angelic:

my niece's name is Emily :P it's a cute name! and i love Elizabeth!!!
hahahaha i dunno what syd was drinking when she said Clemintine :lol: who would name their kid that?? but then again, who would name their kid Apple ;) :rolleyes:

i like Jonathan for a boy! lil Johnny Bristow Vaughn :lol:

if it is a boy, then i will bet on Michael all the way. i hope they will name him michael
but for a girl...um...i don't know... i will have to sleep on it.

Back